Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Songs with bad recordign quality on this site..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:53 am    Post subject: Songs with bad recordign quality on this site.. Reply with quote

Hi all,

When I initially started the site almost seven months ago, my sole intention is to host a song, even if it is badly recorded.. I was all alone that time.

But now, I see a few kind people who are coming forward to get the songs I want..

Can you kindly help me out in replacing the badly recorded songs on this site?

So, shall we start identifying the badly-recorded (with bad quality) songs?

1. Others1----> neeDalEni ADadi --> tolivalapE teeyanidi (sad version)
2. Krishnam Raju --> puli-bebbuli --> parimaLinchu punnamino
3. SobhanBabu (solo) --> illAlu --> Oh.. bATasAri

Pl. add to this list.

Thanks in advance,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the problem with the quality of 'O Baatasari..' song in Illalu?

You have put it in Sobhan Babu solo list which actually is sung by Yesudas & S.P.Sailaja.

I have uploaded 'Toli valape teeyanidi..'(Sad version) and 'O Batasari..'. See if they are anything better.
lolli

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

puli-bebbuli lo 'parimalinchu' song CD rip naa daggara undi...upload chestanu, soon.

thanks for the wonderful site...naaku 70s 80s songs chala ishtam, specially chakravarthy compose chesinavi
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lolli

there is one more song in "puli-bebbuli" (Chiru & Radhika)... goppendukE gOvindammA?

Can you pl. send me both songs?

Shanks,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sunson

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is two others song in Puli Bebbuli that are good.

1. Nee roope alapana (Krishnam Raju, Jayaprada)

2. Panikosthava (Comedy song on Allu, Saradhi and Krishnaveni) - Interesting to listen how Balu sings for Allu and Sardhi

I have both of these.

Regards
Sunson(Surya)
lolli

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

puli bebbuli album upload chestunnanu....link ikkada paste cheyyala ...meeku email cheyyala

also..luckily 'toli valape teeyaandi' song (both versions) kuda Cd rip undi naa daggara ....upload chestanu
________
European Recipes

Last edited by lolli on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Lolli..

I got another set of 60 songs the other day from my brother (India) and these two songs in puli-bebbuli are inlcuded there and Surya gave me the sad version of toli valapE song..

It would be great if you can give the links to the two other songs in puli-bebbuli that Sunson was mentioning.

Thanks,
Srini
lolli

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puli Bebbuli: http://download.yousendit.com/EB4E16DE3961A90C
NeeDalEni ADadi: http://download.yousendit.com/9D711D4D6FC94B09
________
Marijuana vaporizer

Last edited by lolli on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
everestpeak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall be updating this post.

1. Song: yamunA teerAna.. rAdha madi lOna Movie: gowravam Problem: Lots of background noise
  2. Song: SaraDa.. nanu chEradA Movie: Sarada Problem: Song is moving too fast..
  3. Song: navvulu ruvvE puvvamma Movie: gAjula kistayya Problem: Strange Sounds in the Song..
  4. Song: idi toli pATa Movie: kanyA kumAri Problem: Song Trails off in the end. Can we get a better version? Or is this all?
  5. Song: kRushi vunTE manushulu Movie: aDavi rAmuDu Problem: Start of the song seems to be abrupt/cut off
  6. Song: jAbilli chUSEnu ninnu nannu Movie: mahAkavi kshEtrayya Problem: Words are swallowed and gulped...
  7. Song: sirimalle pUvvu meeda Movie: rAjaputra rahasyam Problem: Songs Plays too fast....
  8. Song: hE.. chUSAnu poddantA Movie: cheekaTi velugulu Problem: Words are swallowed....
  9. Song: kOyila pilupE kOnaku Movie: andAla rAsi Problem: Computer Sounds...

Last edited by everestpeak on Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:21 am; edited 6 times in total
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

everestpeak wrote:

1. Song: SaraDa.. nanu chEradA Movie: Sarada Problem: Song is moving too fast..
  2. Song: navvulu ruvvE puvvamma Movie: gAjula kistayya Problem: Strange Sounds in the Song..
  3. Song: idi toli pATa Movie: kanyA kumAri Problem: Song Trails off in the end. Can we get a better version? Or is this all?
  4. Song: kRushi vunTE manushulu Movie: aDavi rAmuDu Problem: Start of the song seems to be abrupt/cut off

Thanks for the list.. I can replace all of them except the third one. Everywhere, we have the same (CD's, web sites, audio tapes etc).

Thanks,
Srini
everestpeak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:
everestpeak wrote:

1. Song: SaraDa.. nanu chEradA Movie: Sarada Problem: Song is moving too fast..
  2. Song: navvulu ruvvE puvvamma Movie: gAjula kistayya Problem: Strange Sounds in the Song..
  3. Song: idi toli pATa Movie: kanyA kumAri Problem: Song Trails off in the end. Can we get a better version? Or is this all?
  4. Song: kRushi vunTE manushulu Movie: aDavi rAmuDu Problem: Start of the song seems to be abrupt/cut off

Thanks for the list.. I can replace all of them except the third one. Everywhere, we have the same (CD's, web sites, audio tapes etc).

Thanks,
Srini

Srini:

Thank You...But when u update these songs...make a mention at a place or u can update the post... This way we have a one place to see our task list.

Also, this is my request to other music lovers who can check their archives and if they have a better version - please contribute.

Thanks
Srinivas Karanam /-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: