Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cinema quizes..
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Cinema quizes.. Reply with quote

Hi Surya G, Surya K and Movie_Lover,

I think that holding quizes is one of the best ways to exchange more movie info among us.

I would request three of you to hold the quizes on a regular basis. We (Sri Atluri, J Maruthi Kumar, Parthoo, Nachaki, Kottapalli Rao and myself etc) used to do it on an active basis on Telugucinema.com in 1999 and we used to love it very much.

I see that three of you are very very knowledgeble and I would like to exploit it Smile

I guess Surya G garu should start first with a quiz (upto 10 questions in every round on a weekly basis).

Pl. let me know your feedback..

Thanks,
Srini

Last edited by schimata2 on Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini

Your idea is good! But I fear my knowledge is hardly enough to conduct Quiz. Anyway since this doesn't need to be at the highest level, we can try.

Where is Nachaki(Jai) these days? It would be great, if he joins us on this DB.
vennela

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surya wrote:
Srini

Your idea is good! But I fear my knowledge is hardly enough to conduct Quiz. Anyway since this doesn't need to be at the highest level, we can try.

Where is Nachaki(Jai) these days? It would be great, if he joins us on this DB.

yeah, Jai garu used to conduct pretty good quiz on Idlebrain. wish he were here too.
movie_lover

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vennela garu,
meeku takkuvEmi lEdu (adE knowledge)..meeru start cheyyochchu kada?
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Cinema Quiz #1 Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I would start the first quiz, as each of you experts is showing fingers at other one:

=======================================
Cinema Quiz #1 05/16/06 by Srini Chimata

1. Who is the Music Director of "sannAyi appanna" (Sobhan Babu and Jaya Prada)? lol

2. Which Telugu movie did Sanjeev Kumar act in? Which famous dubbing artist lent him voice?

3. How many movies (and what are they) did Sobhan Babu and Chiru acted together?

4. What is the Telugu version of the popular Hindi movie, Wakt (Suni Dutt, Raja Kumar, Balraj Sahni, Shashi Kumar etc)? Can you name the respective Telugu actors in the Telugu version in that order?

5. What is the original Hindi movie of Chiru's hit movie, "yamuDiki moguDu"? (I was not aware of it until I was watching this movie relelased in the late 60's).
================================

Compared to the days when we used to hold these kind of funny quizes (almost sever years ago on TeluguCienma.com), we now have a plenty of on-line info on all Telugu movies.. but still, let us have fun, though the questions have online answers..

Thanks,
Srini

Last edited by schimata2 on Sun May 21, 2006 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cinema Quiz #1 05/16/06

1. Who is the Music Director of "sannAyi appanna" (Sobhan Babu and Jaya Prada)?

G.K.Venkatesh with Bismillah Khan playing Shahnai Smile
movie_lover

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanjeev kumar acted in 'Urvashi'.

Following are shoban and chiru combo:
1) chanDi priya
2) mOsagADu
3) bandhAlu anubandhAlu

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Movie_Lover and Surya..

You are correct. Still two more to go Smile

In Urvasi, Music Director dubbed the voice for Sanjeev Kumar.

Srini
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opps.. I meant, Music director, Chakravarthi lent voice to Sanjeev Kumar in "UrvaSi".

Thanks,
Srini

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini,
you may want to give out the answers for the remaining two questions. I'm curious to know the name of that hindi movie which was remade as 'Yamudiki mogudu' in telugu.

Movie_lover
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waqt remake was a Krishnamraju film. Is it 'Oke Raktam'? No idea about the other actors.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Watk's remake is "bhalE abbAyilu". I saw this movie in my 9th grade in my village. By that time, aDavi simhAlu was already released and this movie title had the same logo style as the aDavi simhAlu. Hoping that it would be an action movie, I watched it and I was disappointed that it is infact an old movie with no fights. Later I realized in my B.Tech days that it was a remake of Wakt, when I was watching the latter.
Sunil Dutt --> Krishna; Raj Kumar --> Krishnam Raju; Balraz Sahni--> Gummadi; Shashi Kapoor --> Ram Mohan.

2. yamuDiki moguDu's original was "Jhuk gaya Aasman", a Rajendra Kumar starrer in the late 60s with Saira Bhanu. I hosted a good melody from that movie in "Others1" section on the Hindi Songs page. It is very surprising to see how Narayana Rao and Sudhakar got this story.. I doubt if the hindi movie itself was a remake of an English movie. Chances are that Sathyanand (writer), Narayana Rao, Sudhakar and Hari Prasad may have directly lifted the story from the English movie and don't even know themselves that yAmuDuki moguDu and Jhuk gaya Aasman have the same story.
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Em Srini, inka wait cheste enta bhayankara maina answers choodalsi vastado ani ventane cheppesava oops

Enti English movies lo kooda Yamullu, vallaki mogullu vuntara Confused

Anyway Good Quiz!
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Surya,

Probably the English movie has a similar theme, if not exactly the concept of yamuDu etc. I am just guessing here.

Maybe the movie was directly inspired by "Jhuk Gaya Aasman". But the sorty credit of "yamuDiki moguDu" went to "Dynamic movie creators' unit".

Srini

Last edited by schimata2 on Sun May 21, 2006 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Quiz #2 Reply with quote

Cinema Quiz #2 05/21/06 by Srini Chimata

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1. What is the first movie of Mahesh Babu as a child artist?

2. Krishna once told in an interview that both of his sons were born during the shootings of Adurthi Subba Rao's two movies with him. What are those movies?

3. Krishna's hit movie, "dongala vETa" was a remake of a late 70's Hindi movie. What is that Hindi movie and who played the original roles of Krisna and Sathyanarayana?

4. What is the first movie for Juhi Chawla in Telugu?

5. What is the first movie of Krishna's home banner, Padmalaya films?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Good luck,
Srini
movie_lover

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1)pOrATam
4)kaliyuga karnuDu
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cinema Quiz #2 05/21/06 by Srini Chimata

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2. Krishna once told in an interview that both of his sons were born during the shootings of Adurthi Subba Rao's two movies with him. What are those movies?

Krishna-Adurti combination lo pictures:

tEne manasulu(1965)
kanne manasulu(1966)

mAyadAri malligADu(1973)
gAjula kisTayya(1975)

Guess cheddamu ante films madhya gap chala takkuva vundi. I will go with kanne manasulu & gAjula kisTayya Wink

5. What is the first movie of Krishna's home banner, Padmalaya films?

Agni pareeksha(1970) starring Krishna,Vijayanirmala

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4. What is the first movie for Juhi Chawla in Telugu?

First movie released in telugu ['dubbed from Kannada Prema Loka']
First straight telugu movie - Vikky Dada

-Vennela
movie_lover

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vennela garu,
Juhi chawla first straight telugu movie 'kaliyuga karnudu (1998)'. Nag's 'vikky dAdA' released in 1999.
movie_lover

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vennela garu,
Juhi chawla first straight telugu movie 'kaliyuga karnudu (1998)'. Nag's 'vikky dAdA' released in 1999.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

movie_lover wrote:
vennela garu,

oh, my bad. Sad vikky dada 89 kada, typo anukunta Very Happy
schimata

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Surya, Movie_Lover and Vennala garu,

All of you are correct and I am still expecting for the hindi original of "dongala vETa" movie Smile

BTW, Juhi's first movie was kaliyugA kurNuDu (screen name was Meena and paired with Ramesh Babu). It was released for the 88' Sankranthi along with Chiru's manchi donga and balayya's Inspector Pratap. Nine months later (during my first year of B.Tech days), when I watched "Quayamat Se Quayamat Tak" in Jaipur, we realized that we had already seen her as Meena in kaliyuga karNuDu.

Yes, the second movie is the dubbed movie, prEma lOkam.. I guess it was released in April/May of 88 .. (those were my EAMCET entrance days Smile )

Srini
schimata

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more corection in Surya's reply..

It is "tEne manasulu (1965) and gAjula kisTayya (1974)".

Srini
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>It is "tEne manasulu (1965) and gAjula kisTayya (1974)".

Aite Flop Koduku, Hit cinema appudu; Hit Koduku Flop cinema appudu puttaru annamata! Smile

Bhale Dongalu, Dongalaku Donga ilanti vanni gurtunnai, Dongala Veta lo songs adigite chebuta, but ye cinema remako gurtuku raavatam ledu Sad

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good observation, Surya Smile

Inkaar is the original Hindi movie. Vinod Khanna and Amzad Khan played the original roles. "dongala vETa" was one of my all-time favorite action movies.

Sathyanarayana got equal footage (with the hero, Krishna) in this movie and another movie, mUDu puvvulu-Aru kAyalu, and he played a hardcore villain in both movies.

Srini
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>Inkaar is the original Hindi movie

I could guess it was that movie, but the name didn't strike to me. I think Rakesh Roshan also stars in the movie. I have seen both the movies. Earlier movies of Vinod Khanna like Intehaan?? and Hatyara were coming to mind but not this film. Thanks for reminding me the film!

'mundunte kummindi kopam...' & 'vachchayamma padaharu....' are the two songs I remember from the film composed by Satyam.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Quiz on Sobhan Babu Reply with quote

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
QUIZ # 3 05/25/2006 Srini Chimata

1. Which movie did Radha (the popular 80's heroine) pair up with Sobhan Babu for the first time in?

2. Which Telugu movie was a remake of Amitabh's Majboor (1974)?

3. Which is the original Hindi movie of Sobhan-Manjula's super hit movie, manchi manushulu? Who played the roles Sobhan, Manjula and Jaggayya in the original movie?

4. Dharmendra's famous Hindi movie, "Mera Gaon, Mera Desh" was remade as a Telugu movie. What is it and who acted in the roles of Dharmendra, Ash Parekh and Vinod Khanna?

5. Which movie did Jaya Prada act as Sobhan Babu's sister? Clue: Jaya Sudha was the heroine in that movie.

6. Which movie did Sridevi act as Sobhan Babu's sister? Clue: Jaya Sudha was the heroine in that movie.

7. ANR's late 60's movie, bangAru gAjulu was again remade in the early 80's with Sobhan Babu, Jaya Sudha and Sumalatha (sister role). Which movie is that?

8. The daughter of an old popular female comedian, Girija acted as a daughter in one of Sobhan Babu's action movies in the early 80's. Which movie is that? Clue: Sobhan played as father and son roles.

9. I guess Sobhan Babu acted maximum number of times as a hero in K. Viswanadh than any other one (including Chandra Mohan). Can you pl. list all Sobhan-Viswanadh combination movies?

10. What is Sobhan Babu's first movie as an actor?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Which movie did Radha (the popular 80's heroine) pair up with Sobhan Babu for the first time in?
- prEma moorthulu

- rAja (sObhan babu)

3. Which is the original Hindi movie of Sobhan-Manjula's super hit movie, manchi manushulu? Who played the roles Sobhan, Manjula and Jaggayya in the original movie?

4. Dharmendra's famous Hindi movie, "Mera Gaon, Mera Desh" was remade as a Telugu movie. What is it and who acted in the roles of Dharmendra, Ash Parekh and Vinod Khanna?

5. Which movie did Jaya Prada act as Sobhan Babu's sister? Clue: Jaya Sudha was the heroine in that movie.

6. Which movie did Sridevi act as Sobhan Babu's sister? Clue: Jaya Sudha was the heroine in that movie.
- 'bangAru chellelu'

7. ANR's late 60's movie, bangAru gAjulu was again remade in the early 80's with Sobhan Babu, Jaya Sudha and Sumalatha (sister role). Which movie is that?
- jeevana rAgam

8. The daughter of an old popular female comedian, Girija acted as a daughter in one of Sobhan Babu's action movies in the early 80's. Which movie is that? Clue: Sobhan played as father and son roles.

9. I guess Sobhan Babu acted maximum number of times as a hero in K. Viswanadh than any other one (including Chandra Mohan). Can you pl. list all Sobhan-Viswanadh combination movies?
chelleli kApuram
jeevana jyothi
kaalanthakulu
idaa lokam ???
manushulu mArAli ???
alludu gAru zindAbAd
kAlAnthakulu
prEma bandham - vanisri and jayapradha
jeevitha nouka

- sri sri maryAda rAmanna teerpu

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to add this one in my previous post:

- 'aa gale lag ja' shashi kapoor, sharmila tagore and Satrughan sinha

- movie_lover

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one more in sobhan and K.Vishwanath combo:

'dEvuDu chEsina pelli'

-movie_lover

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>10. What is Sobhan Babu's first movie as an actor?
- sri sri maryAda rAmanna teerpu

tooch, its 'bhakta sabari'

- movie_lover
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good Movie_Lover..

As per my expectations, you correctly answered some of the questions.

I guess you meant "kAlam mArindi" by "kAlAntakulu" (you mentioned it twice).

I guess "manushul mArAli" was by V. Madhusudana Rao and "idA lOkam" by KS Prakasa Rao.

Srini

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Movie_lover garu, good job Smile

'manushulu maaraali' was directed by madhusudhana rao, and
'ida lokam' by k.s.prakash rao.

BTW, good questions Smile

-vennela

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Vennela for confirming it..

I think that V. Madhusudana Rao encouraged Sobhan Babu a lot by giving him many hits (manushulu mArAli the late 60's and then mallepUvu in the late 70's after a string of flops).

Also, I remmeber seeing K Raghavendra Rao's name as an assistant director in the titles of "idA lOkam" movie.

Srini

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini,
IS it "mahA sangrAmam' in which jayapradha acted as sObhan's sister?

-movie_lover
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KV-Sobhan Combination:

Add Sarada, Kaalam maarindi to that list as the main hero.
Nindu Hrudayalu, Chinnanati snehitulu as supporting actor.

Sobhan-Sridevi as brother and sister in Bangaru Chellelu. Jayasudha is the heroine.

Krishnarjunulu?? Jayaprada is the other heroine.

Your Questionaire is in the other page. I will have to go back to see the other questions.
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correction to my previous post.

Sobhan and Sridevi are not brother and sister. They are one of the leading pairs in the movie.

Small corrections to Movie_lover posts:

Alludugaru zindabad is directed by Katta Subba Rao.
Devudu Chesina Pelli is directed by Tatineni Ramarao.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>4. Dharmendra's famous Hindi movie, "Mera Gaon, Mera Desh" was remade as a Telugu movie. What is it and who acted in the roles of Dharmendra, Ash Parekh and Vinod Khanna?

- Is it 'kaksha'? sObhan, sridevi and Mohan babu
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: Quiz on Sobhan Babu Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:
QUIZ # 3 05/25/2006 Srini Chimata

Answers:

1. prEma mUrthulu
2. rAjA
3. Aa Gale Lag Ja (Shashi Kapoor, Sharmila Tagore and Shatrughan Sinha)
4. manchi bAbAi (Sobhan, Jaya Chitra and Mohan Babu.. Jaya Sudha played a vamp role)
5. rAju veDalE (I guess it was directed by VB Rajendra Prasad).
6. bangAru chellelu
7. jeevana rAgam
8. prateekAram
9. Below is the list of movies where Sobhan played as the main hero:
a. kAlam mArindi
b. chelleli kApuram
c. Sarada
d. jeevana jyOti
e. prEma bandham
f. kAlAntakulu
g. jeevita nouka
10. bhakta Sabari
=====================

Congrats guys (Movie_Lover and Surya) on answering most of them.

Have a nice weekend.
Srini
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vaguely remember that manchi bAbAi was directed by T. Krishna (not the famous pratighaTana fdirector, the father of Gopichand), who also directed another Sobhan's movie, monagAdu.

Maybe I am wrong here.

Srini
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini

Prateekaram lo Girija kooturu peru kooda mention cheste bagundedemo.

T.Krishna also directed the hit movie of Sobhanbabu 'Khaidi Babai'(1973). I am also not sure whether this T.Krishna and Pratighatana T.Krishna are the same. Probably they are not the same, as a movie called 'upAyam lO apAyam'(1967) has the director name as T.Krishna.
Venu

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: kviswanath sobhanbabu Reply with quote

I don't think Kalam Marindi is directed by K Viswanath.

To reconfirm I did a search.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K._Viswanath

Please confirm.
Venu
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venu,

The list is very incomplete in the link you posted.. it doesn't mention other movies like jeevita nowka, mAngalyAniki mrO muDi, prEma bandham, O sita katha, unDammA.. boTTu peDatA etc.

kAlam mArindi is directed by K Viswanadh and this is 200% true.

Srini

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Venu garu,
I guess you are the same venu from IBDB and BTDB. elA unnaru?
ee kinda ichchina link lo 'EDida nAgEswar rAo speaks' anna paragraph chadavanDi. That will confirm that 'kAlam Marindi' was directed by K.Vishwanath.

http://www.telugucinema.com/tc/movies/sirisirimuvva1976.php

Regards,
Movie_lover
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Films Directed by K.Viswanadh upto 2000:

aatmagouravam 1966 A.N.R.,kAnchana
PRIVATE mAshTAru 1967 kRishNa,kAnchana
unDammA boTTu peDatA 1968 kRishNa,jamuna
kalisochchina adRushTam 1968 N.T.R.,kAnchana
ninDu hRudayAlu 1969 N.T.R.,Sobhan bAbu,vANiSree
chinna nATi snEhitulu 1971 N.T.R.,Sobhan bAbu,vANiSree
ninDu dampatulu 1971 N.T.R.,sAvitri
chelleli kApuram 1971 SObhanabAbu,vANiSree
kAlam mArindi 1972 SObhanabAbu,SArada
SArada 1973 SObhanabAbu,SArada
nEramu Siksha 1973 kRishNa,bhArati
amma manasu 1974 chalam,jayanti
Oseeta katha 1974 chandramOhan,rOjAramaNi
jeevana jyOti 1975 SObhanabAbu,vANiSree
siri siri muvva 1976 chandramOhan,jayaprada
prEma bandham 1976 SObhanabAbu,vANiSree
mAngalyAniki marO muDi 1976 rAmakRishNa,jayaprada
jeevita nouka 1977 SObhanabAbu,jayaprada
seetA mA lakshmi 1978 chandramOhan,tALLoori rAmESwari
kAlAntakulu 1978 SObhanabAbu,jayasudha
PRESIDENT pEramma 1979 nootan prasAd,kavita
alluDu paTTina bharatam 1980 kRishNaMrAju,jayasudha
SubhOdayam 1980 chandramOhan,sulakshaNa
SankarAbharaNam 1980 J.V.sOmayAjulu,manju bhArgavi
saptapadi 1981 J.V.sOmayAjulu,sabita
SubhalEkha 1982 chiranjeevi,sumalata
sAgarasangamam 1983 kamal hAsan,jayaprada
jananee janmabhoomi 1984 bAlakRishNa,sumalata,suhAsini
swAtimutyam 1986 kamal hAsan,rAdhika
sirivennela 1986 sarvadaman benarjee,suhAsini,moon moon sEn
SRutilayalu 1987 rAjaSEkhar,sumalata
swayaMkRishi 1987 chiranjeevi,vijayaSAnti
swarNa kamalam 1988 venkaTEsh,bhAnupriya
sootradhArulu 1989 A.N.R.,ramyakRishNa,sujAta,bhAnuchandar
swAtikiraNam 1992 mummuTTi,rAdhika
ApadbAndavuDu 1992 chiranjeevi,meenAkshi SEshAdri
Subhasankalpam 1995 kamal hAsan,Amani,priyArAman
chinnabbAyi 1997 venkaTEsh,ramyakRishNa
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Films Directed by K.Viswanadh upto 2000:

aatmagouravam 1966 A.N.R.,kAnchana
PRIVATE mAshTAru 1967 kRishNa,kAnchana
unDammA boTTu peDatA 1968 kRishNa,jamuna
kalisochchina adRushTam 1968 N.T.R.,kAnchana
ninDu hRudayAlu 1969 N.T.R.,Sobhan bAbu,vANiSree
chinna nATi snEhitulu 1971 N.T.R.,Sobhan bAbu,vANiSree
ninDu dampatulu 1971 N.T.R.,sAvitri
chelleli kApuram 1971 SObhanabAbu,vANiSree
kAlam mArindi 1972 SObhanabAbu,SArada
SArada 1973 SObhanabAbu,SArada
nEramu Siksha 1973 kRishNa,bhArati
amma manasu 1974 chalam,jayanti
Oseeta katha 1974 chandramOhan,rOjAramaNi
jeevana jyOti 1975 SObhanabAbu,vANiSree
siri siri muvva 1976 chandramOhan,jayaprada
prEma bandham 1976 SObhanabAbu,vANiSree
mAngalyAniki marO muDi 1976 rAmakRishNa,jayaprada
jeevita nouka 1977 SObhanabAbu,jayaprada
seetA mA lakshmi 1978 chandramOhan,tALLoori rAmESwari
kAlAntakulu 1978 SObhanabAbu,jayasudha
PRESIDENT pEramma 1979 nootan prasAd,kavita
alluDu paTTina bharatam 1980 kRishNaMrAju,jayasudha
SubhOdayam 1980 chandramOhan,sulakshaNa
SankarAbharaNam 1980 J.V.sOmayAjulu,manju bhArgavi
saptapadi 1981 J.V.sOmayAjulu,sabita
SubhalEkha 1982 chiranjeevi,sumalata
sAgarasangamam 1983 kamal hAsan,jayaprada
jananee janmabhoomi 1984 bAlakRishNa,sumalata,suhAsini
swAtimutyam 1986 kamal hAsan,rAdhika
sirivennela 1986 sarvadaman benarjee,suhAsini,moon moon sEn
SRutilayalu 1987 rAjaSEkhar,sumalata
swayaMkRishi 1987 chiranjeevi,vijayaSAnti
swarNa kamalam 1988 venkaTEsh,bhAnupriya
sootradhArulu 1989 A.N.R.,ramyakRishNa,sujAta,bhAnuchandar
swAtikiraNam 1992 mummuTTi,rAdhika
ApadbAndavuDu 1992 chiranjeevi,meenAkshi SEshAdri
Subhasankalpam 1995 kamal hAsan,Amani,priyArAman
chinnabbAyi 1997 venkaTEsh,ramyakRishNa
Venu

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! My database matches the most somehow kalam marindi doesn't ring a bell. Probably its corrupt Smile

Thanks for sending the list.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Cinema Quiz on NTR. Reply with quote

===========================
Cinema Quiz # 4 06/01/2006
===========================

1. What is the second movie of D Rama Naidu with NTR (after his debut movie, rAmuDu-bheemuDu)?

2. Which movie(s) did NTR and Rajani Kanth act together in?

3. Which movie(s) did NTR and Chiranjeevi act together in?

4. What is the original Hindi movie of NTR's anurAga dEvata? Who acted in the roles of NTR and Sridevi in the original?

5. An younger brother of famous music director, S Rajeswara Rao (Koti's father) worked as the music director for a couple of NTR movies. Who is it and what are those movies?
sunson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiger

Eduruleni Manishi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. What is the second movie of D Rama Naidu with NTR (after his debut movie, rAmuDu-bheemuDu)?
- 'sree krishna thulAbhAram'

- 'Tiger' already answered

- 'tirugulEni manishi'

4. What is the original Hindi movie of NTR's anurAga dEvata? Who acted in the roles of NTR and Sridevi in the original?
- 'aasha' jitEndra and reena roy

5. An younger brother of famous music director, S Rajeswara Rao (Koti's father) worked as the music director for a couple of NTR movies. Who is it and what are those movies?

- Movie_Lover
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Cinema Quiz All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: