Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pongi porale from Kotha jeevitalu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> 70's & 80's songs that don't appear on ChimataMusic.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramadugula

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: pongi porale from Kotha jeevitalu Reply with quote

This song is one of the hundreds of melodies turned out by Ilayaraja at the peak of his career. I tried to locate the song on many sites, but failed. If it is also posted on this site, it should give company to another song from the film that is already posted.

By the way, there are many popular telugu films dubbed from Tamil with Ilayaraja's music score. Films such as Raagamalika, Koila have melodious songs. There may be more such films from the period. They may please be included, if possible
sunson

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lot of the songs on this period are enriched by lyrics from great writers like C Narayan Reddy, Athreya etc.

Some of the movies that come to my mind are Guru, Erra Gulabee, Mounageetam, Panchabhootalu, Yugandhar, Poola Pallaki, Veerabhadhrudu, Bhadrakali.

I think all these were before Ilayaraja became popular with Abhilasha.

Regards
Sunson(Surya)
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Checkout the Others-1 section. we have uploaded kotta jeevitAlu songs.

Srini
Surya
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ramadugula

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Srini

That's very nice of you

Thank you
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:20 am    Post subject: High Rated New Site Reply with quote

To the person talking about chloroform for sale online india, chemicals for sale in chennai, where can i buy formaldehyde in australia, I highly recommend this recommended metals details or chemicals for sale polokwane, metals for sale uk, bromine for sale, beryllium copper for sale, benzene for sale, not to mention this best metals info alongside all benzene for sale south africa, rhea sodium bicarbonate for sale, used metal carports for sale near me, steel ketch for sale uk, sodium cyanide for sale canada, not to mention this recommended ore of iron advice which is also great. Also have a look at this excellent agriculture tips as well as stainless steel tanks for sale done deal, formaldehyde plant for sale, can you buy acetic acid over the counter, beryllium bicycle for sale, steel girders for sale done deal, not to mention this best agriculture site alongside all steel for sale gumtree belfast, scrap steel for sale uk, acetic acid for sale australia, is sodium chloride safe to inject, steel beams for sale near me, on top of top bulk carriers site which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top rated dry cargo ships forum and don't forget handymax bulk carrier fleet, bulker for sale in mumbai, time charter vs bareboat charter, bulk carrier meaning in hindi, dry cargo ships types, on top of this excellent bulk carrier ship site and don't forget dry cargo ships for sale, obo carrier class, how much does a bulk carrier cost, post panamax bulk carrier specifications, tankersley manor weddings prices, and don't forget awesome valemax link which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome panamax bulk carrier tips for good measure. Check o_obutfasttips and more Excellent Dog Trainers In Orange County Tips d518bee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> 70's & 80's songs that don't appear on ChimataMusic.com All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: