Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ONE MORE FOLDER
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> New Song Requests (that are not yet hosted on the site)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: ONE MORE FOLDER Reply with quote

SREENU

for a long time I was feeling to tell you about adding one more section along the lines of Devotional, kids, comedy. That is Inspirational songs.

I hope every one will accept that film songs are many times inspirational and stopped many from attempting suicide(Bheemaraju/Anandamohan(small time villain) once told that he was about to die but heard the song Kalakanidhi and stopped. Similarly Hindi songs Samjhauta ghamon se karlo has stopped many people from attempting suicide.

My personal life was also filled with tragedies and three songs changed my way of approaching the life.

1. Anukunnamani jaragavu anni, anukoledhani aagavu konni , jarigevanni manchikani anukovadame manishi pani.
(ekkada unna - Muralikrishna)

2. Kaalam maaruthundhi chesina gaayalanu maanputundhi (ghantasala)

The above two songs stopped me from going into depression and this songs made me bold enough to take the challenge of life.

EPPUDU KORUKOVADDURA OTAMI
EPPUDU ODULUKOVADDURA ORIMI
VISHRAMINCHAVADDU YE KSHANAM
VISMARINCHAVADDU NIRNAYAM
APPUDE NEE JAYAM NISHCHAYAM RA --- EPPUDU

NINGI ENTHA PEDDADAINA RIVVUMANNA GUVVAPILLA REKKAMUNDU
TAKKUVENU RAA
SANDRAMENTHA GOPPADAINA EEDUTHUNNA CHEPAPILLA U CHINNADENU RAA
PASCHIMANA PONCHI UNDI RAVINI MINGU ASURA SANDHYA OKKANADU NEGGALEDURA
GUTUKA PADANI AGGIUNDA SAAGARALANEEDUKUNTU THOORUPINTA TELUTUNDI RAA
NISHA VILASAMENTHASEPURAA
USHODAYANNI EVVADAPURA
RAGULUTHUNNA GUNDEKOODA SURYAGOLAMANTIDERA--- EPPUDU

NOPPILENI NIMUSHAMEDI JANANAMAINA MARANAMAINA JEEVITHANA
ADUGU ADUGUNA
NEERASINCHI NILICHIPOTHE NIMUSAHMAINA NEEDI KAADU
BRATHU ANTE NITHYA GHARSHANA
DEHAMUNDI PRANAMUNDI NETTURUNDI SATTUVUNDHI INTHAKANNA
SAINYAMUNDUNA
AASHA NEEKU ASHTRAMAVUNU SHWASA NEEKU SHASTRAMAVUNA
AASHAYAMMU SARATHAVUNURA, NIRANTARAM PRAYATHNAMUNNADA
NIRASE KE NIRASA PUTTADA
AAYUVANTU UNNAVARAKU CHAAVU KOODA LEKKALEKA SAVAMU PAINA GELUPU CHAATURA

EPPUDU KORUKOVADDURA

Hope you too will agree with me

Nandakishor K
K.V.RANGA RAO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Inspirational Songs Reply with quote

I too agree with Nanda Kishore's views.The man who in the desparate mood take a nasty decision of suicide but one inspiration word or phrase it can stop from that."AGADHAMOU JALANIDHILONA AANI MUTHYA MUNNATULE SOKANA MARUGUNA DATI SUKHAMUNNADILE." i hope Schimata can consider this. Ranga Rao.
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nandu

I agree with you that songs have magical power in inspiring people be it be music, lyric or voice of the singer.

I read in an interview of the Hindi Singer Kumar Sonu, that once a woman who was about to commit suicide happened to listen to Kumar Sonu's songs in Aashique, decided to give up the thought and live her rest of the life listening to Kumar Sonu's songs.

The song 'neekEla inta nirAsa...' from NTR's Aradhana has helped me a lot at times of depression. You can listen to this song in NTR's Solo section on our website. S. Janaki's voice is so soothing and the lyric is great. I am ashamed that I don't know the lyricist of this song, but my guess could be CinAre. S.Hanumantha Rao is the MD.

The song 'ninna lEni andamEdo nidura lEchenenduko...' from Pooja phalam gives me some kind nice feeling for the day whenever I listen to it. S.Rajeswara Rao's music and the way the MASTER renders the song is simply superb!

'Jayambu nischayambura bhayambu ledura...' can also be classified under the inspirational category.
santharam

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

One more song will definitely qualify to feature in this category.

EVAREMANNANU THODU RAAKUNNA
ONTARI GAANE PORAA BABU PO
NEE DAARI NEEDE SAAGI PORA
NEE GAMYAM CHERUKORA.

This is the song that gives me all the inspiration whenever I feel lonely and depressed.

-- Santha Ram. M
santharam

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more quintessential song would be

MANASUNA MANASAI BRATHUKUNA BRATHUKAI
THODOKARUNDINA ADE BHGYAMU ADE SARVAMU

-- Santha Ram. M
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surya wrote:
Nandu

I read in an interview of the Hindi Singer Kumar Sonu, that once a woman who was about to commit suicide happened to listen to Kumar Sonu's songs in Aashique, decided to give up the thought and live her rest of the life listening to Kumar Sonu's songs.

I guess the song is "jab koi baat bigad jaaye" from Vinod Khanna's Jurm. It was released in 1990 I guess we watched it Lakshmi Mandir cinema hall in Jaipur during our Engg days Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kishor,

Before we have an Inspirational Songs section, I guess we should have Pathos section. First let me work on the Pathos and then we will certainly have this Inspirational section too.

Thanks,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
santharam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koncham sudheergha aalochana taruvatha naa madilo yerpadina oka bhinna abhiprayanni mee mundu unchuthunnanu. (Due to no-availability of telugu font I had to write Telugu content in English. It may be difficult to read such a lengthy content. Please bear it.)

Nenu naa kutumbam challaga undalani, siri sampadalani, aayuraarogyalani, sukha santoshalani tanaki tana kutumbaniki prasaadinchamani kakunda "amrutha gunaanni", "tyaga nirathini", "seva gunaanni" prasaadinchamani "anuvu anuvuna velisina" devudini vedukone ee paata evariki inspiration kaliginchadu?

Alaage maanava jaatike melukolupu laanti paata "Mattu vadalaraa niddura mattu vadalara".

Ivanni manalani inpire chese paatale. Kaadananu.

Kaani "Inspiration" ane padaaniki koncham vishalaarthaani aapaadisthe prathi manchi paata "Inspirational" song ee nani naa bhavana. Konni paatalu dukhamlo unnapudu inspire chesevayithe migathavi aananda samayamlo kuda inspire chese paatalu. Nirasha nisruhallonu, dukhamlonu inspire chese songs ne inspirational songs gaa pariganinchala ani prashninchukunte "Kaadu" ane samadhaname vasthundi. Manaku teliyakundaane manalni inspire chese paatalu enno !!!!

"Ee divilo virisina parijathamo", "Siri malle neeve virijallu kaave", "Aamani Padave haayiga", "Bhale Bhale andalu srushtinchavu" laanti paatalu andaanni aaswadinchamani inspire chesthaayi.

"Nee teeyani pedavulu andakapothe nidare raadammaa", "Malle pandiri needalona Jabilli", "Jaabilli chusenu ninnu nannu", "Iddarame manamiddarame iddarame" laanti paatalu romantic gaa inspire chesthaayi.

"Manasa veena madhu geetam mana sansaram sangeetam", "Kapuram Kotta Kapuram Aalu magalu kattukunna anuraga gopuram", "Cheekati Velugula Kougililo chinde kumkuma vannelu" laanti paatalu sansara madhuryanni telusukoni chavichudamani inspire chestaayi.

"Mansuna Manasai brathukuna brathukai" laanti paatalu sukhadukhalanu panchukommani inspire chesthaayi.

"Evvari kosam evarunnaru pondiraa pondi" laanti paatalu Peddala manasthathvaanni artham chesukomanni inspire chesthaayi.

"Mandaramlo ghuma ghumalai", "Chinukula Raali naduluga paari" laanti paatalu prema lo unna tiyyandanaanni, aunnatyanni telipi inspire chestaayi.

"Ee vishala prasantha ekaantha soudhamlo nidurinchu jahapana", M.S.Rama Rao gaari Sundara Kanda manasu ninda prasanthathani nimpi inspire chesthaayi.

"Gunna maamidi komma meeda", "Ennallo vechina udayam" laanti paatalu sneham viluvani telipi inspire chestaayi.

"Alaka paanupu ekkanela chilipi gorinka" laanti paatalu jeevithamlo chilipitanapu maadhuryanni chavichudamani inspire chesthaayi.

Ilaa prathi manchi paatalonu okkoka inspiration unnappudu konni paatalane inspirational songs kinda categorise cheyadam enthavaraku samuchitam antaaru?

-- Santha Ram. M
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Santha Ram!!

Srini
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: inspiration Reply with quote

santharam garu,

Mee sudheerghamaina vyasam chaala baagundi. But I would like to clarify something.

General you dont need inspiration when you are full of spirits.

When you are sitting in a house boat in kashmir and if you listen to the song "Kitni khoobsurat yeh tasvir hai saathi yeh kashmir hai" you dont feel inspired. You feel excited.

Kaani adhe if anyone has died in your house and if the song is coming in the radio "poinallu andhuru manchollu unnollu poinolla theepu guruthulu" you tend to get some odarpu. Some light of hope.

When you are with your soulmate and hear the song "teri pyaari soorat ko or entha sogasuga unnavu or baharon phool barasao" the feeling you get is certainly different from the feeling when some misunderstanding has happened bet you and listening to the song "manasuna manasai thodokarundi adhe bhagyamu".
Any song which has meaningful lyrics will appeal to our minds and soul. But only few songs can give that special effect.

I always preferred to listen songs with same tempo and mood at one stretch. Somehow I cant listen to a fastpaced song immediately after listening to a Mukesh song. I thought that these kind of songs if listened in a seriatum will have a better feeling.

Nandakishor K
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi santharam and others,

there is a keyboard based solution available for noncommericlal uses to type in telugu. if you ever noticed my postings i always write stuff in Telugu like ఈ విధంగా అన్నమాట!. For this you need to turn on internalization support in your Windows and also install a tray application called keyman from a company called tauvultesoft. After that you need to install a keymap (the link is available from tavultesoft website itself) for Telugu. Once you do these things you can type Telugu the way I do Very Happy.

There is also another solution which is not as interactive as the keyman solution but works very well nevertheless. If you use Firefox browser, you can install an extension called Padma from a website called padma.mozdev.org. The beauty of padma is that you can write text in English using a transliteration scheme (my moniker will be written as 'hanumaan'. And then if you highlight the section and right click the mouse, it will show a menu of choices to convert it into Telugu, Hindi, Tamil. Kannada etc. I am currently typing this from an IE browser but I will write another post from Firefox and show you how it works.

Installing either option takes about 30 minutes of your time and then there will be some learning curve to figure out how to type in English letter to get the Telugu letters you want. Once you go through this then there is no problem at all to communicate. I have done this successfully and, if I remember, I have convinced Surya to do this as well. I can see that he is using it in his postings.
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi santharam,

this time I am using my Firefox browser. I am quoting a pert of your post here.

"Koncham sudheergha aalochana taruvatha naa madilo yerpadina oka bhinna abhiprayanni mee mundu unchuthunnanu."

Now I am quoting the same again but this time asking padma to convert it to telugu.

"ఖొన్చమ్ సుధెఎర్ఘ ఆలొచన తరువథ నా మదిలొ యెర్పదిన ఒక భిన్న అభిప్రయన్ని మెఎ మున్దు ఉన్చుథున్నను."

As you can see, there are some problems with your transliteration scheme but still you can pretty much read.

Now watch the same thing in Devanagari script.

"ख़ॊन्चम् सुधॆऎर्घ आलॊचन तरुवथ ना मदिलॊ यॆर्पदिन ऒक भिन्न अभिप्रयन्नि मॆऎ मुन्दु उन्चुथुन्ननु."

Just for the kicks of it, I am quoting your entire article here and converting to Telugu using Padma.

ణెను నా కుతుమ్బమ్ చల్లగ ఉన్దలని, సిరి సమ్పదలని, ఆయురారొగ్యలని, సుఖ సన్తొశలని తనకి తన కుతుమ్బనికి ప్రసాదిన్చమని కకున్ద "అమ్రుథ గునాన్ని", "త్యగ నిరథిని", "సెవ గునాన్ని" ప్రసాదిన్చమని "అనువు అనువున వెలిసిన" దెవుదిని వెదుకొనె ఎఎ పాత ఎవరికి ఇన్స్పిరతిఒన్ కలిగిన్చదు?

ఆలాగె మానవ జాతికె మెలుకొలుపు లాన్తి పాత "ంఅత్తు వదలరా నిద్దుర మత్తు వదలర".

ఈవన్ని మనలని ఇన్పిరె చెసె పాతలె. ఖాదనను.

ఖాని "ఈన్స్పిరతిఒన్" అనె పదానికి కొన్చమ్ విశలార్థాని ఆపాదిస్థె ప్రథి మన్చి పాత "ఈన్స్పిరతిఒనల్" సొన్గ్ ఎఎ నని నా భవన. ఖొన్ని పాతలు దుఖమ్లొ ఉన్నపుదు ఇన్స్పిరె చెసెవయిథె మిగథవి ఆనన్ద సమయమ్లొ కుద ఇన్స్పిరె చెసె పాతలు. ణిరశ నిస్రుహల్లొను, దుఖమ్లొను ఇన్స్పిరె చెసె సొన్గ్స్ నె ఇన్స్పిరతిఒనల్ సొన్గ్స్ గా పరిగనిన్చల అని ప్రశ్నిన్చుకున్తె "ఖాదు" అనె సమధనమె వస్థున్ది. ంఅనకు తెలియకున్దానె మనల్ని ఇన్స్పిరె చెసె పాతలు ఎన్నొ !!!!

"ఏఎ దివిలొ విరిసిన పరిజథమొ", "Sఇరి మల్లె నెఎవె విరిజల్లు కావె", "ఆఅమని Pఅదవె హాయిగ", "Bహలె Bహలె అన్దలు స్రుశ్తిన్చవు" లాన్తి పాతలు అన్దాన్ని ఆస్వదిన్చమని ఇన్స్పిరె చెస్థాయి.

"ణెఎ తెఎయని పెదవులు అన్దకపొథె నిదరె రాదమ్మా", "ంఅల్లె పన్దిరి నెఎదలొన జబిల్లి", "జాబిల్లి చుసెను నిన్ను నన్ను", "ఈద్దరమె మనమిద్దరమె ఇద్దరమె" లాన్తి పాతలు రొమన్తిc గా ఇన్స్పిరె చెస్థాయి.

"ంఅనస వెఎన మధు గెఎతమ్ మన సన్సరమ్ సన్గెఎతమ్", "ఖపురమ్ ఖొత్త ఖపురమ్ ఆఅలు మగలు కత్తుకున్న అనురగ గొపురమ్", "ఛెఎకతి Vఎలుగుల ఖొఉగిలిలొ చిన్దె కుమ్కుమ వన్నెలు" లాన్తి పాతలు సన్సర మధుర్యన్ని తెలుసుకొని చవిచుదమని ఇన్స్పిరె చెస్తాయి.

"ంఅన్సున ంఅనసై బ్రథుకున బ్రథుకై" లాన్తి పాతలు సుఖదుఖలను పన్చుకొమ్మని ఇన్స్పిరె చెస్థాయి.

"ఏవ్వరి కొసమ్ ఎవరున్నరు పొన్దిరా పొన్ది" లాన్తి పాతలు Pఎద్దల మనస్థథ్వాన్ని అర్థమ్ చెసుకొమన్ని ఇన్స్పిరె చెస్థాయి.

"ంఅన్దరమ్లొ ఘుమ ఘుమలై", "ఛినుకుల ఱాలి నదులుగ పారి" లాన్తి పాతలు ప్రెమ లొ ఉన్న తియ్యన్దనాన్ని, ఔన్నత్యన్ని తెలిపి ఇన్స్పిరె చెస్తాయి.

"ఏఎ విశల ప్రసన్థ ఎకాన్థ సొఉధమ్లొ నిదురిన్చు జహపన", ం.S.ఱమ ఱఒ గారి Sఉన్దర ఖన్ద మనసు నిన్ద ప్రసన్థథని నిమ్పి ఇన్స్పిరె చెస్థాయి.

"ఘున్న మామిది కొమ్మ మెఎద", "ఏన్నల్లొ వెచిన ఉదయమ్" లాన్తి పాతలు స్నెహమ్ విలువని తెలిపి ఇన్స్పిరె చెస్తాయి.

"ఆలక పానుపు ఎక్కనెల చిలిపి గొరిన్క" లాన్తి పాతలు జెఎవిథమ్లొ చిలిపితనపు మాధుర్యన్ని చవిచుదమని ఇన్స్పిరె చెస్థాయి.

ఈలా ప్రథి మన్చి పాతలొను ఒక్కొక ఇన్స్పిరతిఒన్ ఉన్నప్పుదు కొన్ని పాతలనె ఇన్స్పిరతిఒనల్ సొన్గ్స్ కిన్ద cఅతెగొరిసె చెయదమ్ ఎన్థవరకు సముచితమ్ అన్తారు?
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Telugu script of Santaram's post(only users with XP can read it properly)

కొంచెం సుధీర్ఘ ఆలోచన తరువాత నా మదిలో ఏర్పడిన ఒక భిన్న అభిప్రాయాన్ని మీ ముందు ఉంచుతున్నాను. (Due to no- availability of telugu font I had to write Telugu content in English. It may be difficult to read such a lengthy content. Please bear it.)

నేనూ నా కుటుంబం చల్లగా ఉండాలని, సిరి సంపదలని, ఆయురారోగ్యాలని, సుఖ సంతోషాలని తనకీ తన కుటుంబానికే ప్రసాదించమని కాకుండా "అమృత గుణాన్ని", "త్యాగ నిరతిని", "సేవా గుణాన్ని" ప్రసాదించమని "అణువు అణువున వెలిసిన" దేవుడిని వేడుకొనే ఈ పాట ఎవరికి inspiration కలిగించదూ?

అలాగే మానవ జాతికే మేలుకొలుపు లాంటి పాట "మత్తు వదలరా నిద్దుర మత్తు వదలరా".

ఇవన్నీ మనలని inpire చేసే పాటలే. కాదనను.

కాని Inspiration అనే పదానికి కొంచం విశాలార్ధాన్ని ఆపాదిస్తే ప్రతి మంచి పాట Inspirational సాంగ్ యే నని నా భావన. కొన్ని పాటలు దుఃఖంలో ఉన్నప్పుడు inspire చేసేవైతే మిగతావి ఆనంద సమయం లొ కూడా inspire చేసే పాటలు. నిరాశ నిస్ప్రుహల్లోను, దుఃఖంలోను inspire చేసే సాంగ్స్ నే inspirational songs గా పరిగణించాలా అని ప్రశ్నించుకుంటే "కాదు" అనే సమాధానమే వస్తుంది. మనకు తెలియకుండానే మనల్ని inspire చేసే పాటలు ఎన్నో !!!!

"ఏ దివిలో విరిసిన పారిజాతమో", "సిరి మల్లె నీవె విరిజల్లు కావె", "ఆమని పాడవే హాయిగా", "భలే భలే అందాలు సృష్టించావు" లాంటి పాటలు అందాన్ని ఆస్వాదించమని inspire చేస్తాయి.

"నీ తీయని పెదవులు అందకపోతే నిదరే రాదమ్మా", "మల్లె పందిరి నీడలోన జాబిల్లి", "జాబిల్లి చూసేను నిన్ను నన్ను", "ఇద్దరమే మనమిద్దరమే ఇద్దరమే" లాంటి పాటలు రొమాంటిక్ గా inspire చేస్తాయి.

"మానస వీణ మధు గీతం మన సంసారం సంగీతం", "కాపురం కొత్త కాపురం ఆలు మగలు కట్టుకున్న అనురాగ గోపురం", "చీకటి వెలుగుల కౌగిలిలో చిందే కుంకుమ వన్నెలు" లాంటి పాటలు సంసార మాధుర్యాన్ని తెలుసుకొని చవిచూడమని inspire చేస్తాయి.

"మనసున మనసై బ్రతుకున బ్రతుకై" లాంటి పాటలు సుఖదుఃఖాలను పంచుకొమ్మని inspire చేస్తాయి.

"ఎవ్వరి కోసం ఎవరున్నారు పొండిరా పొండి" లాంటి పాటలు పెద్దల మనస్తత్వాన్ని అర్ధం చేసుకొమ్మన్ని inspire చేస్తాయి.

"మందారం లో ఘుమ ఘుమలై", "చినుకులా రాలి నదులుగా పారి" లాంటి పాటలు ప్రేమ లో ఉన్న తియ్యదనాన్ని, ఔన్నత్యాన్ని తెలిపి inspire చేస్తాయి.

"ఈ విశాల ప్రశాంత ఏకాంత సౌధం లో నిదురించు జహాపన", M.S.రామా రావు గారి సుందర కాండ మనసు నిండా ప్రశాంతతని నింపి inspire చేస్తాయి.

"గున్న మామిడి కొమ్మ మీద", "ఎన్నాళ్ళో వేచిన ఉదయం" లాంటి పాటలు స్నేహం విలువని తెలిపి inspire చేస్తాయి.

"అలక పానుపు ఎక్కనేల చిలిపి గోరింక" లాంటి పాటలు జీవితం లో చిలిపితనపు మాధుర్యాన్ని చవిచూడమని inspire చేస్తాయి.

ఇలా ప్రతి మంచి పాటలోనూ ఒక్కొక్క inspiration ఉన్నప్పుడు కొన్ని పాటలనే inspirational songs కింద categorise చెయ్యడం ఎంతవరకు సముచితం అంటారు?

-- శాంతా రాం. M

ఈ తెలుగు లో ఏమన్నా తప్పులు ఉంటే, అది నేను edit చెయ్యడంలో, లేకపోతే Unicode Telugu Transliteration కి నేను develop చేసుకున్న నా program తప్పు కానీ, శాంతారాం గారి post లో తప్పులు కాదు. Good post Santaram!

-సూర్య
K.V.RANGA RAO

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Santharam garu,
Meeru entho opikatho okkokka pata loni bhavanni, danni ye vidhamga inspiration ga theesukovaccho chala chakkaga vivarincharu. Kani Nanda Kishore garu cheppinatlu anni velala anni patalanu inspiration ga theesukolemu. Mana telugulo vunna NAVARASALU aaya sandhrbhaniki thaggatlu inspire cheseve.

Mana manasu aa patakaku spandinche samaya sandhrbham entho mukhyam. "KRUSHI VUNTE MANUSHULU RUSHULAVUTHARU" anna pata entha inspiration isthundo. "PUNYA BHOOMI NA DESAM NAMO NAMAMI' pata kuda anthe inspiration isthundi. Aithe "BHALE BHALE MOGADIVOY, BANGARU NA SAMI VOY" pata kuda inspiration pate. Kani, renditi rasalu veru veru. Kabatti samaya sandharbhani patti mana inspiration maruthundi.

Feb.11 mana GHANTASALA gari vardhanthi roju. Aa maha gayakudini Telugu jathi manasa, vacha, karmana gurthunchu kutundi. Devudante ela vuntado teliyadu kani, NTR ante Devudu ga manam feel avutham. Alane telugu patante Ghantasale. NTR manaki tera meeda devudini chupithe, Ghantasala mana manasullo BHGAVADGITA dwara aatma satschatkaram chesaru.

Aa maha gayakudi patalo manaku NTR, ANR, KRISHNA,SOBHAN kanapadatharu gani, Ghantasala manaku kanapadadu. Anthaga aa patalo leenamai potharu. Kabatte manaku konni vela manikyala lanti patalani vinamani cheppi vellipoyaru. Kani bhadhakaramaina vishaya memitante, Ghantasala gari funeral ki NTR, ANR iddaru attend avaledu. ANR gariki appudu operation jarigindi anduku raledu ani ekkodo chadivanu. Mari NTR enduku raledo teliyadu.

"ANDALU SRUSTINCHINAVU, DAYATHO NEEVU, MARALA NEE CHETHITHO NEEVE THUDICHEVULE" (BOMMANU CHESI).Asrutharpanalatho......
santharam

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are exactly correct K.V.Ranga Rao garu. (Your name reminds me one of the greatest actors S.V.Ranga Rao Very Happy. Telugu cine industry may never get such a natural actor again.)

All songs can not inspire all the times. Similarly songs that inspire in few circumstances (when one is down and in depression) are not the only inspirational songs.

It is true that some songs inspire one when he/she is out of spirits. That time the mind/soul yearns for some odarpu and it tries to grab whatever comes in its way. In a happy mood the same mind may neglect all the inspiration that comes in its way. But we should not say that an inspiration is not an inspiration just by the fact that a mind neglects it or does not need it.

"When you are sitting in a house boat in kashmir and if you listen to the song "Kitni khoobsurat yeh tasvir hai saathi yeh kashmir hai" you dont feel inspired. You feel excited.

Kaani adhe if anyone has died in your house and if the song is coming in the radio "poinallu andhuru manchollu unnollu poinolla theepu guruthulu" you tend to get some odarpu. Some light of hope
"

You are true Nanda Kishore garu. But I would like to look at this from another point of view. Can the song "poinollu andharu manchollu unnollu poinolla theepi guruthulu" inspire one to go to Kashmir and enjoy the beauty of mother nature? And we can not say that this song is not an inspirational song because it did not inspire one to enjoy the nature's beauty.

Finally I want to say only one thing - "Rasaalu ennaina inspiration okkate (I mean inspiration does not depend on Rasam. Inspiration is inspiration whatever the mood/rasam be). Adi grahinche manasu meeda aadharapadi untundi".

(PS: Nothing personal in this. Hope we have a healthy discussion Smile )
Suryaprakash Mothiki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear All:

As a newcomer to this discussion board, I find all these posts inspiring. This forum has really served its noble purpose with this learned debate on inspiration. I have to thank all participants for this rare treat.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suryaprakash Mothiki wrote:
Dear All:

As a newcomer to this discussion board, I find all these posts inspiring. This forum has really served its noble purpose with this learned debate on inspiration. I have to thank all participants for this rare treat.

Once again, Welcome Rao gAru..

These days, most of the quizzes are held on another DB of ours, SobhanBabu.com.

Pl. bring in all your memories about the old movies, songs, actors, other technicians etc.
derebaker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:31 am    Post subject: ONE MORE FOLDER Reply with quote

Is it possible to have Bidule use more than one location for VST plugins?

I use two folders, one for 64 bit plugins, the other for bridged 32 bit plugins.
Lindsijutty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:59 pm    Post subject: ONE MORE FOLDER Reply with quote

Found a way for Bidule running in Windows 7 to have more than one directory for VSTs:
add symbolic links to the actual VST folders to another folder that is used as the VST Plugins path.

I have two folders for VSTs:
C:VST 64bit stuff
C:VST prepared-for-64bit this directory contains plugins that have been bridged from 32- to 64-bit using jBridge.

I let Bidule look in its default path:
C:Program FilesPlogueBiduleVSTPlugins

I used the mklink command to add two symbolic links to Bidules default VST plugins directory.
mklink /d 64bitNative "C:VST 64bit stuff"
mklink /d 64bitBridged "C:VST prepared-for-64bit"
The double
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:07 am    Post subject: Loving the insights of this page :) Reply with quote

Loved browsing this forum Smile Btw, if you want to know the best oleratine online, I highly suggest this verified oleratine.com website to peruse along with this good oleuropein.org website to see and this good oleratine.com page to peruse.

I must also recommend this good dbs check site to peruse along with this top dbs check site to check out and this top dbs check site to see and don't forget this top dbs check profile to check out, not to mention this recommended dbs check profile to peruse alongside this recommended dbs check site to peruse and this great dbs check page to see and don't forget this good dbs check page to see and this best dbs check site to peruse along with this good dbs check page to peruse too.

Finally I highly suggest this top wordpress animated text site along with this good cool text effects wp profile and this recommended text effect shortcodes site and don't forget this cool text animation, not to mention this great text effect shortcodes forum is great as well!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:34 am    Post subject: Had a good read of this page :) Reply with quote

Loving the insights of this forum Smile Btw, if you want to know the best online casino in Indonesia, I highly recommend this baik judi poker website along with this terbaik judi poker page and this hebat poker online profile and don't forget this baik daftar idn poker, not to mention this terbaik poker profile alongside this luar biasa judi poker site and this bagus situs poker page and don't forget this terbaik judi poker and this bagus idn poker forum along with this teratas daftar idn poker profile too!

I must also suggest this best legacy wp theme to see along with this cool legacy template wp to peruse and this good wp template retro to check out and don't forget this great retro word press template to peruse, not to mention this top retro word press template to check out alongside this top wordpress theme retro to check out and this great retro theme wp to check out and don't forget this top vintage theme wp to peruse and this cool 90s wp template to peruse along with this great 90s wordpress theme to see too.

Finally, I highly recommend this online credit card payment processing companies site along with this credit card payment solution for cannabis website and this mobile credit card payment systems profile and don't forget this accept credit card payments online, not to mention this credit card payment gateway providers page alongside this how can i take credit card payments over the phone profile and this international credit card payment gateway site and don't forget this accept credit card payments on website and this credit card payment process flow site along with this international credit card payment gateway website too, not to mention process online credit card payments website along with this credit card payment solution forum and this forex trading credit card payment processing forum and don't forget this high risk merchant account credit card payments, not to mention this credit card payment gateway site along with this accept credit card payments online site and this accepting credit card payments over the phone forum and don't forget this online shop credit card payment and this cheapest way to accept credit card payments forum along with this how to process credit card payments online forum is great too!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 5:50 am    Post subject: Had a good read of this blog :) Reply with quote

Growing fan of this page Smile Btw, if you want to know the best online casino in Indonesia, I highly recommend this highly rated perfect home page along with this beautiful pay weekly page and this beautiful my pay weekly site

I would be remiss not to recommend this other forum along with this how you can help website and this discover this info here website and don't forget this try this , not to mention this read the article site alongside this advice website and this experienced website and don't forget this click and this your domain name website along with this prev profile too! Also check out this click for more website along with this weblink site and this view website page and don't forget this visit the website , not to mention this this site website along with this sneak a peek at these guys profile and this one-time offer website and don't forget this browse around here and this on bing page along with this enquiry website too! Also worth a mention is this browse around this website profile along with this page site and this why not look here page
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:55 am    Post subject: Had a good read of this site :) Reply with quote

Loved browsing this site Smile Btw, if you want to know the best online casino in Indonesia, I highly recommend this good pay weekly site along with this highly rated perfect home profile and this great pay weekly sofas site

I would be remiss not to suggest this visit homepage site along with this why not try these out site and this description website and don't forget this the advantage , not to mention this [link] forum alongside this view it page and this moved here forum and don't forget this read what he said and this visit this site right here page along with this review site too! Also check out this look these up profile along with this he has a good point forum and this why not try here website and don't forget this get redirected here , not to mention this try this site page along with this why not try this out forum and this visit their website forum and don't forget this check it out and this go to website website along with this do you agree profile too! Also worth a mention is this visit their website site along with this continue reading site and this check out this site site
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:34 am    Post subject: Love checking out this blog :) Reply with quote

Pressfarm is just a media database that assists entrepreneurs discover writers to publish about their startups. Build a list of reporters and get stated in startup websites in minutes. Using our press outreach platform, you can now seek out writers from various niches, guides and categories to find a very good fit for your story.

Pressfarm may also support create e-mail pitches, push releases, material marketing and significantly more.

Pressfarm think that narrowing down the field to journalists who are apt to be thinking about your start-up is superior to sending bulk emails.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:37 pm    Post subject: Always a pleasure to read through this forum :) Reply with quote

Love a good read of this forum Smile Btw, if you're interested in major Indonesian casinos, I very much recommend this bagus slot joker123 forum along with this teratas joker123 deposit pulsa website and this luar biasa joker123 website. Also, don't forget this luar biasa joker123 slot, not to mention this bagus slot joker123 page alongside this hebat login joker123 page. There's also this luar biasa joker123 profile and don't forget this teratas joker123, as well as bagus slot joker123 forum and I shouldn't leave out this teratas joker123 slot website is a good one too.
Take a look at hebat joker123 slot site along with this baik joker123 website and this bagus joker388 page. Also, don't forget this teratas situs joker123, not to mention this teratas joker123 deposit pulsa profile alongside this terbaik joker388 site. There's also this terbaik situs joker123 profile and don't forget this luar biasa login joker123, as well as teratas joker123 website and I shouldn't leave out this bagus joker123 forum is a good one too. Also check out Take a look at bagus slot joker123 forum along with this baik login joker123 website and this teratas login joker123 site. Also, don't forget this bagus joker123 deposit pulsa, not to mention this hebat joker388 page as well. Always a pleasure to read through this article Smile 3b0028_ here.
gabriella123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:39 pm    Post subject: Nice post! Reply with quote

You made some decent points there. I looked on the net for that issue and found most people will go coupled with your internet site. My site address: บาคาร่าออนไลน์
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:40 pm    Post subject: Coolest Hog Roast Catering Online Reply with quote

In reply to the people asking about pig roast Bridlington, hog roast catering Elgin, hog roast Shanklin, pig roast Portlethen, hog roast Cheshunt, pig roast Guildford, pig roast Andover, hog roast Stratford-upon-Avon, hog roast catering Comber, hog roast catering Armthorpe, pig roast Matlock, hog roast catering Rochester, pig roast Cleckheaton, hog roast catering Reigate, hog roast Tiptree, I highly recommend this hog roast catering Brentwood for hog roast catering Elgin, hog roast catering Wednesbury, hog roast catering Wigan, hog roast catering Esher, hog roast Rutherglen, hog roast catering Hoddesdon, pig roast Newtownards, hog roast catering Driffield, pig roast Taverham, pig roast Darwen, pig roast Hoylake, pig roast Chorleywood, hog roast Seaford, hog roast catering Killamarsh, hog roast Innsworth, is good as well. See More Coolest Hog Roast Catering Today 0053799
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 12:48 pm    Post subject: Most Excellent Viagra Today Reply with quote

To the man asking about cialis 5mg tablets 28, is cialis better, cialis dzialanie opinie, I highly recommend this great Viagra recommendations or where can i find women's viagra, cialis vs viagra for bph, cialis viagra levitra, cialis 2 5mg forum, viagra for women online, not to mention this good Viagra link and don't forget potencja leki bez recepty forum, cialis vs. viagra recreational use reddit, viagra meaning, cialis 5mg daily, what is kamagra 100mg oral jelly used for, on top of this good Kamagra link which is also great. Also have a look at this new Kamagra blog as well as viagra connect 50mg price, can viagra cause eye problems, sildenafil bez recepty 2019 cena, viagra name meaning in urdu, viagra online click and collect, alongside all this awesome Cialis link alongside all is kamagra legal in australia, viagra online uk next day delivery, viagra vs cialis vs levitra price canada, leki na erekcje bez recepty opinie, kamagra 100 mg oral jelly pantip, not to mention good Viagra advice which is also worth a look. I also recommend this useful Cialis blog as well as viagra tablet uses in urdu, cialis daily vs on demand reddit, cialis daily use reviews, cialis daily cost australia, viagra tablet online order in pakistan, alongside all this helpful Viagra tips not to mention cialis 20mg price in pakistan, sildenafil bez recepty apteka internetowa, how much does a pill of cialis cost, viagra online lloyds, cialis daily nhs, alongside all awesome Cialis advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful Viagra advice for good measure. See more Finest Cialis Today 3d518be
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 12:07 pm    Post subject: Newest Cialis Today Reply with quote

In reply to the lady asking about daily cialis cost walmart, kamagra zel apteka, cialis daily doses, I highly suggest this good Kamagra blog or sildenafil bez recepty 2019 cena, what does female viagra do to males, kamagra 100mg oral jelly ebay uk, viagra vs cialis vs levitra bagus mana, does viagra have any effect on a woman, not to mention this helpful Kamagra details and don't forget cialis vs viagra for bph, what is kamagra oral jelly side effect, viagra vs cialis vs levitra forum, kamagra zel olx, viagra connect 50mg film-coated, on top of this great Viagra info which is also great. Also have a look at this good Viagra tips as well as cialis online uk, cialis cena mk, where to buy male viagra, kamagra zel allegro, leki na potencje bez recepty apteka, and don't forget this helpful Cialis blog not to mention is daily cialis better, cialis vs viagra which is better, cialis tablets in lahore pakistan, kamagra oral jelly for sale india, 5 mg cialis tablet price in pakistan, on top of helpful Kamagra link which is also worth a look. I also suggest this fine Cialis link as well as how long does it take for 50mg viagra to work, cialis 5mg daily side effects, srodki na potencje allegro, cialis 5mg tab 28's wikipedia, cialis 20mg cena apoteka, alongside all this excellent Cialis blog on top of cialis reviews, where can i buy viagra over the counter, tadalafil sun 20mg opinie, kamagra 100 mg oral jelly uk, kamagra zel opinie, not to mention cool Cialis blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this new Viagra blog for good measure. See more Most Awesome Cialis Online 5820053
JaipurEscort501

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:19 pm    Post subject: Jaipur Escort Reply with quote

https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-agar-malwa-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-agra-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ahmedabad-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ahmednagar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-aizwal-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ajmer-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-akola-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-alappuzha-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-aligarh-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-alipurduar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-alirajpur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-allahabad-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-almora-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-alwar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ambala-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ambedkar-nagar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amethi-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amini-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ampati-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amravati-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amreli-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amritsar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-amroha-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-anand-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-anantapur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-anantnag-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-andaman-and-nicobar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-andrott-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-angul-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-anjaw-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-anuppur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-araria-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-aravalli-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ariyalur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-arwal-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ashoknagar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-auraiya-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-aurangabad-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-azamgarh-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-badaun-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bagalkot-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bageshwar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-baghmara-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bahraich-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-baksa-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balaghat-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balangir-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balasore-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-ballia-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balodabazar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balod-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-balrampur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-banaskantha-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-banda-district-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bandipora-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-banka-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bankura-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-banswara-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-barabanki-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-baramulla-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-baran-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bareilly-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bargarh-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-barmer-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-barnala-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-barpeta-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-barwan-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bastar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-basti-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bathinda-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-beawar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-beed-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-begusarai-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-belagavi-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bellary-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bemetara-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bengaluru-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-betul-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhadrak-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhagalpur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhandara-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bharatpur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bharuch-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhavnagar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhilwara-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhind-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhiwani-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhojpur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bhopal-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bidar-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bijapur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bijnor-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bikaner-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bilaspur-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-birbhum-escorts
https://www.callgirlsjaipurescorts.com/call-girls-bishnupur-escorts
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:00 pm    Post subject: Luar Biasa Situs Judi QQ Online Of 2021 Reply with quote

For the people asking about las vegas casino online free games, daftar judi online24jam terpercaya 2021, real money online casino free spins no deposit, I highly recommend this luar biasa agen poker online url or hollywood casino online free slots, vegas casino online no deposit bonus codes, can you play slot machines online for real money, online casino canada real money free spins, bandar qq slot online, alongside all this berguna situs judi online situs not to mention pa online casino free bonus, best online casino for free spins, best online casino with no deposit, online casino free money no deposit no download 777spinslot.com, online casino no deposit bonus free spins nz, on top of this berguna situs pkv games forum which is also great. Also have a look at this keren agen poker online toko alongside all best real money online casino usa, free online casino slots canada, real casino slots online free, vegas casino online no deposit bonus codes, how to play casino online with real money, alongside all this keren agen poker online toko for good measure. See more Luar Biasa Situs PKV Games Today Advice c582005
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:34 am    Post subject: Coolest Highest Rated Unichain Blog Finest Privacy App Advic Reply with quote

In response to the man asking about unime portal, Crypto wallet payment, what apps are end to end encrypted, best end to end encryption app, I highly suggest this highest rated crypto wallet payment blog on top of trust wallet binance, End-to-end encrypted chat apps., unwritten lyrics, data privacy issues ., unibottle, uni cash, uni coin, blockchain wallet fees, look at this highest rated defi wallet app. info not to mention blockchain wallet uk, privacy protection parcel opener, unimex, top safe chat apps, Secure messaging for society 5 ., uniworld.io wallet, uni tokens free, www.nwu.login, try this highest rated Human rights protection details for blockchain wallet checker, what apps use end to end encryption, top encrypted chat apps, www.nwu.ac.za upload documents, Crypto wallet payment, End-to-end encrypted chat apps., what is end to end encrypted messaging, end to end encryption apps, See More Greatest Bola Pkvgames77 Tips 5820053
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:44 am    Post subject: Updated Standards From SIST Site Reply with quote

In response to the people asking about iso 10993 list of standards, international standards on auditing uk, what is ul electrical standards, international accounting standards board conceptual framework for financial reporting, I highly suggest this best ISO standard details not to mention fdi numbering system for deciduous teeth, international engineering and construction codes and standards, iso 15189 technical requirements (pdf), iso 9001 standard 2018 pdf, look at this high rated CEN standard tips as well as iso quality standards meaning, 5. why are national and international standards important to ea components, autonomous vehicle iso standards, international accounting standards pdf 2020, try this excellent ISO standard details for iso 9001 guidelines pdf, international labour law book pdf, role of international financial reporting standards, what are the codes of practice in aged care, Also don't forget this updated SIST standard details and don't forget iso standards for medical manufacturing, what is the code of practice sen, international employment law conference 2020, iso mechanical drawing standards pdf, look at this new CENELEC standard site for fdi numbering system for deciduous teeth, what is the importance of international accounting standards, what is the international accounting standards board and what is its role, as well as this updated ETSI standard site on top of international labour law standards, isa 315 (revised summary), iso standards list for pharmaceutical industry, why are international test standards important, look at this new SIST standard info as well as fdis iso 45001 standard pdf free download, what are the benefits of international accounting harmonisation, what are the 6 codes of conduct, international standards organisation definition, try this top CEN standard info for iso 9001 and iso 14001 pdf, what does the code of practice mean, how professional standards and codes of practice apply to care for support workers, what are the 41 international accounting standards, Also don't forget this top ISO standard details alongside all what are the international standards on auditing, iso 9001 quality standards in software engineering, how to get free iso standards, iso 9001 guidelines pdf, look at this recommended CENELEC standard info for what is open api standards, what is iso standards for quality, international accounting standards 12 summary, See More Luar Biasa Agen Slot Halaman 3b0028_
JaipurEscort501

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:40 pm    Post subject: Harda Escorts Service Reply with quote

Our call girls service Indoreagency takes you towards a world of possibilities where you can select your favorite hot models and connect with them in order to fulfill your sexual desires. The female escorts in our agency are professionally trained and experienced Independent Hot Girls in Indore.

https://www.nikkyroy.in/
https://www.nikkyroy.in/gwalior-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/jabalpur-escorts
https://www.jodhpurescortservice.com
https://www.jodhpurescortservice.com/sikar-call-girls
https://www.jodhpurescortservice.com/kota-call-girls
https://www.jodhpurescortservice.com/ajmer-call-girls
https://www.depika-kaur.in
https://www.depika-kaur.in/nasirabad-escorts
https://www.lovelymaya.co.in
https://www.ajmerescortsqueen.in
https://www.ajmerescortsqueen.in/nasirabad-escorts-call-girls-agency
https://www.nikkyroy.in/agar-malwa-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/alirajpur-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/anuppur-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/ashoknagar-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/balaghat-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/barwani-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/betul-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/bhind-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/bhopal-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/burhanpur-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/chhattarpur-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/chhindwara-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/damoh-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/datia-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/dewas-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/dhar-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/dindori-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/guna-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/gwalior-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/harda-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/hoshangabad-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/jabalpur-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/jhabua-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/katni-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/mandla-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/mandsaur-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/morena-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/narsimhapur-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/neemuch-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/panna-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/raisen-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/rajgarh-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/ratlam-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/rewa-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/sagar-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/satna-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/sehore-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/seoni-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/shahdol-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/shajapur-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/sheopur-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/shivpuri-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/sidhi-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/singrauli-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/tikamgarh-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/ujjain-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/vidisha-escorts
https://www.nikkyroy.in/west-nimar-escorts
gabriella123

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:10 pm    Post subject: Awesome post Reply with quote

Your writings and news are really interesting to me. There are numerous advantages to the contents. Thank you so much. My site:: https://www.chokdeebacarrat.com/ole777/
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:13 am    Post subject: Best Stock Market Advice Reply with quote

For the people talking about market research report template ppt, market entry analysis framework, how to market a coffee shop, market trends business plan sample, I highly recommend this high rated stock market news blog as well as what are key market trends, technical analysis of stock market trends book, market trends meaning in french, market research analyst jobs in bangalore, look at this cool stock market tips details on top of what is market analysis in entrepreneurship, construction market trends 2022, market analysis meaning in hindi, whole foods market trends 2021, try this recommended stock market advice site for what is labor market analysis, whole foods market trends 2021, market analysis sample ppt, stock market technical analysis meaning, Also don't forget this useful stock market info blog on top of market trends for new business, how to do comparative market analysis, market analysis summary sample business plan, property market analysis 2021, look at this useful stock market info blog for how to do marketing for food business, bradley nigel marketing research. tools and techniques, market analysis tools for international trade, on top of this high rated stock market tips advice and don't forget marketing research tools and techniques nigel bradley pdf, whole foods market trends 2021, indian stock market technical analysis software free download, food trends for 2021, look at this recommended stock market news advice on top of Market Trends, what is the current stock market trend, market research report example pdf, market analysis tools for international trade, try this awesome stock market news info for market basket analysis lift meaning, market research business plan example pdf, supply market analysis framework, stock market analysis tools free, Also don't forget this new stock market tips details alongside all beauty market trends 2022, market research report template excel, market analysis ppt template free, online market research tools free, look at this new stock market advice advice for market trends definition and example, market analysis software free, market trends meaning in tagalog, See More Best Development Info 0053799
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:44 am    Post subject: Great Business Massage Advice Reply with quote

ÿþ Ñä²tÇ ÿþ Ñä²tÇ ÿþ Ñä²tÇ for ÿþ Ñä²tÇ . ÿþ Ñä²tÇ for ÿþ Ñä²tÇ this ÿþ Ñä²tÇ as well as ÿþ Ñä²tÇ try this for ÿþ Ñä²tÇ Also don't forget this ÿþ Ñä²tÇ for ÿþ Ñä²tÇ See More Useful Massage Advice 3d518be
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:18 pm    Post subject: Updated Robot Logistics Forum Reply with quote

What are the main Advantages of Autonomous Mobile Robots?

1. Greater Flexibility
Autonomous Mobile Robots are able to be flexible and agile because they use onboard sensors cameras, magnet tape and sensors to carry out their tasks. Autonomous Mobile Robots are not required to follow predefined paths. Instead, they can create their own paths starting from Point A through Point B within the facility. This makes it possible to stay clear of obstructions. Autonomous Mobile Robots can be quickly switched to perform additional tasks, unlike other automation technology which require more time and effort. Check out this orderpick robot info for more.

2. The level of security increases
Autonomous Mobile Robots are full of sensors and cameras. These cameras allow the Autonomous Mobile Robots to comprehend and perceive their surroundings. Autonomous Mobile Robots can then move efficiently within a building without crashing into people, product, or infrastructure. However, machines operated by human operators (e.g. forklifts) are not equipped with as many safety measures and are dependent on human input. Autonomous Mobile Robots reduce the chance of human operators becoming exhausted or distracted. But this is not an issue when using Autonomous Mobile Robots. Autonomous Mobile Robots are utilized for repeatable tasks which reduces the chance of human error, and significantly enhances safety.

3. Quick Implementation
Autonomous Mobile Robots can typically be deployed in a matter of four to six weeks according to the particulars of the operation. (Especially crucial here is the picking software and warehouse execution software that the units will require integration with.) For those at the top end of the spectrum this is a relatively small amount of time especially when compared with other technologies. For an example, a goods to person (G2P) system could take up to a full year to implement fully.

4. Ability to scale
Since Autonomous Mobile Robots are relatively easy to install within the facility, it's feasible to use an approach of modular deployment, starting with a small number of units before adding more as necessary as the size of your business increases and your needs change. It is possible to start with a small amount and expand your fleet by building it as you go. This saves you a lot of money in the beginning. Modular deployment lets you save capital for future initiatives, while you analyze and determine the next steps.

5. It is easy to move between facilities
A few businesses might be reluctant to look into automation options even though they know that moving to a new facility in the near future is possible. This is logical. Why should you build a new system when it can be removed in the two years after the new facility is constructed? Autonomous Mobile Robots can help bridge the gap between these two scenarios. Autonomous Mobile Robots are able to be deployed quickly and moved around between facilities. This allows for automation to occur even in the short term. This can be an advantage to businesses looking to set up temporary holiday operations.
JaipurEscort501

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:39 pm    Post subject: Jaipur Escorts Reply with quote

An ultimate beautiful girl who is capable of fulfilling your heart's desire and who makes you happy in such a way that she is only for you. If you want to get such a girl and satisfy your body by spending a night with her So go to our site now and call such girl to your place through phone number.

Locations For Escort Girl:-

Jaipur Escorts
Ajmer Escorts
Alwar Escorts
Banswara Escorts
Baran Escorts
Barmer Escorts
Bharatpur Escorts
Bhilwara Escorts
Bikaner Escorts
Bundi Escorts
Chittorgarh Escorts
Churu Escorts
Dausa Escorts
Dholpur Escorts
Dungarpur Escorts
Ganganagar Escorts
Hanumangarh Escorts
Jaisalmer Escorts
Jalore Escorts
Jhalawar Escorts
Jhunjhunu Escorts
Jodhpur Escorts
Karauli Escorts
Kota Escorts
Nagaur Escorts
Pali Escorts
Pratapgarh Escorts
Rajsamand Escorts
Sawai Madhopur Escorts
Sikar Escorts
Sirohi Escorts
Tonk Escorts
Udaipur Escorts
Indore Escorts
Betul Escorts
Bhind Escorts
Bhopal Escorts
Dewas Escorts
Dhar Escorts
East Nimar Escorts
Gwalior Escorts
Jabalpur Escorts
Neemuch Escorts
Rajgarh Escorts
Ratlam Escorts
Rewa Escorts
Sagar Escorts
Satna Escorts
Sheopur Escorts
Shivpuri Escorts
Ujjain Escorts
Vidisha Escorts
West Nimar Escorts
Ahmedabad Escorts
Amreli Escorts
Anand Escorts
Bharuch Escorts
Bhavnagar Escorts
Dahod Escorts
Jamnagar Escorts
Junagarh Escorts
Patan Escorts
Porbandar Escorts
Rajkot Escorts
Surat Escorts
Vadodara Escorts
Bilaspur Escorts
Chamba Escorts
Hamirpur Escorts
Kangra Escorts
Kinnaur Escorts
Kullu Escorts
Shimla Escorts
Agra Escorts
Allahabad Escorts
Bareilly Escorts
Bijnor Escorts
Lucknow Escorts
Gorakhpur Escorts
Mathura Escorts
Varanasi Escorts
Patna Escorts
Buxar Escorts
Darbhanga Escorts
Gaya Escorts
Rohtas Escorts
Beawar Escorts
Kishangarh Escorts
Nasirabad Escorts
Pushkar Escorts
Agar Malwa Escorts
Bhadrak Escorts
Bhiwani Escorts
Bidar Escorts
Dhamtari Escorts
Dharmapuri Escorts
East Siang Escorts
Hailakandi Escorts
Jajpur Escorts
Nellore Escorts
Ratnagiri Escorts
Rewari Escorts
Saharanpur Escorts
Seelampur Escorts
Shillong Escorts
Shi Yomi Escorts
Ukhrul Escorts
Vijayapura Escorts
West Siang Escorts
Ahmednagar Escorts
Amritsar Escorts
Anantapur Escorts
Dakshina Kannada Escorts
Jamtara Escorts
Kabirdham Escorts
Pathanamthitta Escorts
Portblair Escorts
Rajnandgaon Escorts
Surendranagar Escorts
Vaishali Escorts
Birbhum Escorts
Chamoli Escorts
Hapur Escorts
Kanjhawala Escorts
Kiphire Escorts
Kupwara Escorts
Shivamogga Escorts
Almora Escorts
Bargarh Escorts
Ludhiana Escorts
Gumla Escorts
Mau Escorts
Vellore Escorts
Pauri Garhwal Escorts
Cachar Escorts
Darjeeling Escorts
Geyzing Escorts
Rudraprayag Escorts
Bhagalpur Escorts
Bhojpur Escorts
Bijapur Escorts
Dhanbad Escorts
Dharwad Escorts
East Singhbhum Escorts
Jalandhar Escorts
Nilgiris Escorts
Rayagada Escorts
Rohtak Escorts
Saharsa Escorts
Sehore Escorts
Shopian Escorts
Umaria Escorts
Viluppuram Escorts
West Singhbhum Escorts
Aizwal Escorts
Amroha Escorts
Anantnag Escorts
Dakshin Dinajpur Escorts
Jamui Escorts
Kadapa Escorts
Pathankot Escorts
Prakasam Escorts
Rajouri Escorts
Surguja Escorts
Valsad Escorts
Bishnupur Escorts
Champawat Escorts
Harda Escorts
Kanker Escorts
Kishanganj Escorts
Kurnool Escorts
Ambala Escorts
Barnala Escorts
Lunglei Escorts
Guna Escorts
Mawkyrwat Escorts
Perambalur Escorts
Chamarajanagar Escorts
Darrang Escorts
Ghaziabad Escorts
Rupnagar Escorts
Bhandara Escorts
Dhemaji Escorts
Ernakulam Escorts
Jalgaon Escorts
Niwari Escorts
Reasi Escorts
Sahebganj Escorts
Senapati Escorts
Shravasti Escorts
Upper Dibang Valley Escorts
Virudhunagar Escorts
William Nagar Escorts
Akola Escorts
Andaman And Nicobar Escorts
Daman Escorts
Janjgir Champa Escorts
Kadmat Escorts
Patiala Escorts
Pratapgarh U P Escorts
Rajourigarden Escorts
Tamenglong Escorts
Biswanath Escorts
Champhai Escorts
Hardoi Escorts
Kannauj Escorts
Kishtwar Escorts
Kurukshetra Escorts
Ambedkar Nagar Escorts
Barpeta Escorts
Madhepura Escorts
Guntur Escorts
Mayurbhanj Escorts
Peren Escorts
Daryaganj Escorts
Ghazipur Escorts
Sabarkantha Escorts
Dhenkanal Escorts
Erode Escorts
Jalna Escorts
Noklak Escorts
Resubelpara Escorts
Saiha Escorts
Seoni Escorts
Siang Escorts
Upper Siang Escorts
Visakhapatnam Escorts
Wokha Escorts
Alappuzha Escorts
Andrott Escorts
Damoh Escorts
Jashpur Escorts
Kagatsinghapur Escorts
Preetvihar Escorts
Ramanagara Escorts
Tapi Escorts
Bokaro Escorts
Chandauli Escorts
Haridwar Escorts
Kanniyakumari Escorts
Kodagu Escorts
Kurung Kumey Escorts
Amethi Escorts
Barwan Escorts
Madhubani Escorts
Gurdaspur Escorts
Meerut Escorts
Phek Escorts
Datia Escorts
Giridih Escorts
Dhubri Escorts
Etah Escorts
Jalpaiguri Escorts
Nongpoh Escorts
Saket Escorts
Serchhip Escorts
Siddharth Nagar Escorts
Upper Subansiri Escorts
Vizianagaram Escorts
Yadgir Escorts
Aligarh Escorts
Angul Escorts
Dang Escorts
Jaunpur Escorts
Kaimur Escorts
Puducherry Escorts
Ramanathapuram Escorts
Tarntaran Escorts
Bongaigaon Escorts
Chandel Escorts
Hassan Escorts
Kannur Escorts
Koderma Escorts
Kushinagar Escorts
Amini Escorts
Bastar Escorts
Madurai Escorts
Gurugram Escorts
Mehsana Escorts
Pilibhit Escorts
Davanagere Escorts
Girsomnath Escorts
Dhule Escorts
Etawah Escorts
Jammu And Kashmir Escorts
Nongstoin Escorts
Salem Escorts
Shahdara Escorts
Sidhi Escorts
Uttara Kannada Escorts
Wardha Escorts
Yamunanagar Escorts
Alipurduar Escorts
Anjaw Escorts
Dantewada Escorts
Jehanabad Escorts
Kaithal Escorts
Pudukkottai Escorts
Ramban Escorts
Tawang Escorts
Botad Escorts
Chandigarh Escorts
Hathras Escorts
Kanpur Dehat Escorts
Kohima Escorts
Kutch Escorts
Ampati Escorts
Basti Escorts
Maharajganj Escorts
Minicoy Escorts
Pithoragarh Escorts
Defence Escorts
Goa Escorts
Dibrugarh Escorts
Faizabad Escorts
Jammu Escorts
North 24 Parganas Escorts
Samastipur Escorts
Shahdol Escorts
Simdega Escorts
Uttar Dinajpur Escorts
Washim Escorts
Yanam Escorts
Alirajpur Escorts
Anuppur Escorts
Jhabua Escorts
Kalaburagi Escorts
Pulwama Escorts
Ramgarh Escorts
Tehri Garhwal Escorts
Boudh Escorts
Chandrapur Escorts
Haveri Escorts
Kanpur Nagar Escorts
Kokrajhar Escorts
Lahaul Escorts
Amravati Escorts
Bathinda Escorts
Mahasamund Escorts
Mirzapur Escorts
Poonch Escorts
Dehradun Escorts
Goalpara Escorts
Dimahasao Escorts
Faridabad Escorts
Nuapada Escorts
Samba Escorts
Shahid Bhagat Singh Nagar Escorts
Sindhudurg Escorts
Uttarkashi Escorts
Wayanad Escorts
Yavatmal Escorts
Araria Escorts
Jhajjar Escorts
Kalahandi Escorts
Pune Escorts
Rampur Escorts
Tenkasi Escorts
Budgam Escorts
Changlang Escorts
Hazaribagh Escorts
Kapurthala Escorts
Kolar Escorts
Lakhimpur Escorts
Beed Escorts
Mahe Escorts
Moga Escorts
Delhi Escorts
Godda Escorts
Dimapur Escorts
Faridkot Escorts
Nuh Escorts
Sambalpur Escorts
Shahjahanpur Escorts
Singrauli Escorts
West Champaran Escorts
Zunheboto Escorts
Aravalli Escorts
Jhansi Escorts
Kalimpong Escorts
Purba Bardhaman Escorts
Ranchi Escorts
Thane Escorts
Bulandshahr Escorts
Charaideo Escorts
Hingoli Escorts
Karaikal Escorts
Kolasib Escorts
Lakhisarai Escorts
Begusarai Escorts
Mahendragarh Escorts
Mohali Escorts
Deogarh Escorts
Golaghat Escorts
Dindigul Escorts
Farrukhabad Escorts
Osmanabad Escorts
Sambhal Escorts
Shajapur Escorts
Sirmaur Escorts
West Godavari Escorts
Ariyalur Escorts
Jhargram Escorts
Kallakurichi Escorts
Purba Medinipur Escorts
Ranipet Escorts
Thanjavur Escorts
Buldhana Escorts
Charkhi Dadri Escorts
Hisar Escorts
Karbianglong Escorts
Kolhapur Escorts
Lakshadweep Escorts
Belagavi Escorts
Mahisagar Escorts
Mokokchung Escorts
Deoghar Escorts
Gonda Escorts
Dindori Escorts
Fatehabad Escorts
Pakke Kessang Escorts
Sangli Escorts
Shamli Escorts
Sirsa Escorts
West Kameng Escorts
Arwal Escorts
Jharsuguda Escorts
Kalpeni Escorts
Puri Escorts
Theni Escorts
Burhanpur Escorts
Chatra Escorts
Hojai Escorts
Kargil Escorts
Kolkata Escorts
Lalitpur Escorts
Bellary Escorts
Mahoba Escorts
Mon Escorts
Deoria Escorts
Gondia Escorts
Diu Escorts
Fatehgarh Escorts
Pakur Escorts
Sangrur Escorts
Sheikhpura Escorts
Sitamarhi Escorts
West Karbianglong Escorts
Ashoknagar Escorts
Jind Escorts
Kamle Escorts
Purnia Escorts
Thiruvananthapuram Escorts
Chengalpattu Escorts
Hooghly Escorts
Karimganj Escorts
Kollam Escorts
Latehar Escorts
Bemetara Escorts
Mainpuri Escorts
Moradabad Escorts
Devbhoomi Escorts
Gopalganj Escorts
Doda Escorts
Fatehpur Escorts
Palakkad Escorts
Sant Kabir Nagar Escorts
Sheohar Escorts
Sitapur Escorts
Auraiya Escorts
Jowai Escorts
Kamrup Escorts
Purulia Escorts
Thoothukudi Escorts
Chennai Escorts
Hoshangabad Escorts
Karnal Escorts
Kondagaon Escorts
Latur Escorts
Bengaluru Escorts
Majuli Escorts
Morbi Escorts
Dumka Escorts
Fazilka Escorts
Palamu Escorts
Sant Ravidas Nagar Escorts
Sivaganga Escorts
Aurangabad Escorts
Kamrupmetropolitan Escorts
Raebareli Escorts
Thoubal Escorts
Chhatarpur Escorts
Hoshiarpur Escorts
Karur Escorts
Koppal Escorts
Lawngtlai Escorts
Malappuram Escorts

FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:07 am    Post subject: Awesome Botox Specials Sarasota Info Reply with quote

For the people talking about rmi med spa sarasota fl, kybella sarasota fl, how much is one kybella treatment, I highly recommend this recommended micro needling sarasota blog or med spa sarasota fl, rf microneedling sarasota, botox sarasota florida, how long does prp injection for hair loss last, cheek fillers sarasota, as well as this awesome kybella sarasota site as well as hair restoration sarasota fl, botox sarasota fl, best botox sarasota, botox downtown sarasota, can prp damage hair follicles, on top of this top rated medical spa sarasota info which is also great. Also have a look at this top rated skin pen sarasota link alongside all is kybella worth the money, botox injections sarasota florida, maxim hair restoration sarasota fl, sarasota med spa, can prp increase hair loss, not to mention this high rated hair regrowth sarasota details alongside all tmj botox sarasota, how much is kybella, prp hair treatment sarasota, microneedling sarasota fl, maxim hair restoration sarasota fl, alongside all new lip fillers sarasota blog which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top best botox sarasota url as well as how much does kybella cost per vial, venus med spa sarasota utc, lip fillers sarasota florida, jawline fillers sarasota, should i do prp for hair loss, on top of this recommended hair regeneration sarasota fl url on top of skin pen sarasota, kybella sarasota florida, sarasota botox specials, how much is kybella, venus med spa sarasota specials, as well as recommended med spa sarasota forum which is also great. Finally, have a look at this best best botox sarasota details for good measure. Check more Best Business Massage Url 999abc3
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:12 am    Post subject: Hebat Judi Sbobet Toko Reply with quote

Untuk wanita bertanya tentang slot mpo deposit pulsa 5000 tanpa potongan 2021, situs judi slot deposit pulsa 3, situs judi resmi deposit pulsa tanpa potongan, Saya sangat merekomendasikan ini hebat sbobet88 login halaman or info link slot gacor hari ini, situs slot via pulsa indosat, situs judi online24jam terpercaya 2021 qq, situs judi slot yang mudah menang, situs judi slot yang gacor, belum lagi ini peringkat tertinggi sbobet forum dan juga ini situs judi slot mandiri online 24 jam, situs judi slot online terpercaya deposit via pulsa tanpa potongan, situs slot online terbaik 2021 deposit pulsa tanpa potongan, agen slot deposit pulsa im3 tanpa potongan, fortunabola - situs judi bola resmi & bandar judi deposit pulsa, dan jangan lupa ini peringkat teratas judi bola url which is also great. Also have a look at this peringkat tertinggi toko belum lagi ini situs judi slot gampang menang 2020, situs judi slot online deposit via pulsa 10 ribu, slot deposit pulsa gacor, slot online terbaik sakura188, slot gacor hari ini 2021, bersama semua ini baru sbobet situs di atas ini situs slot bank mandiri online 24 jam, slot mpo deposit pulsa 5000, bocoran slot gacor hari ini facebook, slot pulsa tanpa potongan 2020, slot gacor pragmatic hari ini, belum lagi ini berguna sbobet88 login link yang juga layak untuk dilihat. Saya juga menyarankan ini luar biasa sbobet login situs dan jangan lupa ini slot mpo deposit pulsa 5000 tanpa potongan, slot pulsa 303, link slot deposit via pulsa indosat, judo sloth clan, slot deposit pulsa tanpa potongan gacor, dan jangan lupa ini luar biasa login sbobet situs dan juga ini mpo slot deposit pulsa 5000 tanpa potongan, situs slot deposit pulsa tanpa potongan terpercaya, agen judi slot 4d, situs slot online terbaik dan terpercaya deposit pulsa tanpa potongan, daftar situs judi slot online deposit via pulsa 10 ribu, di atas ini peringkat teratas sbobet situs yang juga hebat. Akhirnya, lihat ini luar biasa login sbobet88 url and game slot yang lagi gacor hari ini, link slot gacor terbaru 2021, agen slot gacor 2021, untuk memastikan ekstra. Lihat lainnya Top Grain Mills Url edfadc5
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:39 am    Post subject: Awesome Market News This Week Url Reply with quote

In reply to the man inquiring about bitcoin market cap explained, indian stock market news today cnbc, market news today bank nifty, new listed crypto coin market cap, crypto market, crypto market today inr, crypto market cap meaningless, market news live in hindi, market news international london, market news today india in hindi, coin market cap calculator reddit, why is us market down today, market news usda, crypto market today live, crypto market news app, I highly recommend this market news tomorrow for housing market news in us, will the stock market rise or fall today, nft art finance news today, crypto market cap list, is the crypto market going to crash soon, crypto coin market cap explained, crypto market news in hindi, will bitcoin market crash, cryptocurrency market cap explained, stock market news live video, xrp market cap explained, bitcoin market crash reason, is the cryptocurrency market going to crash, market cap meaning crypto reddit, crypto market crash today twitter, is good as well. See More Updated Background Music Details bc3b002
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:21 am    Post subject: Top Rated US Standard Products Forum Reply with quote

In reply to the lady asking about is 130 000 a year a good salary, average monthly salary in us 2021, is 160 000 a year a good salary, how much is a good yearly salary, us standard products jobs, I highly recommend this top rated Standard Products blog or us standard products pompano beach fl, monthly salary in us, average monthly salary in us for software engineer, average salary in usa, is 200k a year a good salary, on top of this updated US Standard Products forum on top of us standard products glassdoor, is 160 000 a year good, is $70 000 a year a good salary, average salary in 2030, what is the average us salary 2020, alongside all this great Standard Products link which is also great. Also have a look at this best Standard Products info and don't forget us standard products careers, average monthly salary of an american, what is the average us salary 2020, standard monthly salary in us, average salary in u.s. per year 2020, as well as this best USSP site alongside all average income in us in 2020, is $70 000 a year a good salary, what is the normal salary in us, standard salary in america, average salary in 2030, and don't forget high rated US Standard Products site which is also worth a look. I also suggest this cool US Standard Products site alongside all us standard products job review, us standard products pompano beach florida, us standard products employee reviews, average monthly salary in usd, what is considered a good salary in america, not to mention this recommended US Standard Products site and don't forget us standard products new jersey, us standard products florida, how much is a good salary per year uk, what is the normal salary in us, average salary in china 2020 in u.s. dollars, on top of great US Standard site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated US Standard Products link for good measure. Check more Best Eminence Organics Canada Blog 9abc3b0
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:28 am    Post subject: Best Audio Master Details Reply with quote

In response to the guy inquiring about how much does professional mastering cost, mixing and mastering explained, online mixing and mastering course, how much does audio mastering cost, best way to learn mixing and mastering, how to mix and master a song in ableton, best sennheiser headphones for mixing and mastering, free online mixing and mastering services, how to mix and master a song on garageband, how long does mastering a song take, online mixing and mastering jobs, mixing and mastering services near me, what is the best daw for mixing and mastering, best books to learn mixing and mastering, how much does landr mastering cost, best free vst plugins for mixing and mastering, best free mixing and mastering plugins, how to become a mixing and mastering engineer, I highly recommend this new online mixing and mastering forum for what is the best mixing and mastering software, how to mix and master vocals audacity, how to mix and master a song in audacity, mixing and mastering hardware, abbey road studios online mastering review, how long to mix and master an album, best books for mixing and mastering reddit, top 10 mixing and mastering software, how much to charge for mixing and mastering reddit, best mixing and mastering software android, online mixing and mastering uk, best app for mixing and mastering, how to become a mixing and mastering engineer, best mixing and mastering bundle, what is the difference between producing mixing and mastering, best online mixing and mastering course reddit, free plugins for mixing and mastering, how much does it cost to get your song mixed and mastered, is good as well.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:55 am    Post subject: Top Rated Marketing Tips Reply with quote

In response to the person asking about top 5 airports in uk, team building ideas virtual, cruise ships jobs canada, why credit repair, team building games for adults outdoors, digital marketing institute login, are there any cruise ships docked in southampton today, team building, digital marketing course university, digital marketing courses online free, digital marketing jobs no experience, are credit repair companies legal, team building events, cruise ships with water slides australia, cruise ships with water slides, digital marketing agency for startups, digital marketing agency manchester, digital marketing assistant jobs london, I highly recommend this updated digital marketing site for royal caribbean cruise with water slides, team building events manchester, digital marketing apprenticeships london, which airport in france is closest to paris, cruise ships in funchal harbour today, credit repair agreement contract, team building activities london ontario, digital marketing manager, team building ideas birmingham, digital marketing course with placement, digital marketing agency uk, digital marketing jobs london music, famous airports in america, are credit repair companies legal, digital marketing assistant jobs london, credit repair agency uk, credit repair cloud customer service, digital marketing agency india, is good as well.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 1:26 am    Post subject: Useful Thai Ufabet222 Casino Url Reply with quote

For the person inquiring about thai baccarat strategy, is bovada baccarat rigged, how to beat the house in baccarat, is gambling legal in thailand, best betting system for baccarat, is online sports betting legal in thailand, I highly recommend this cool Thai ufa222 casino url or can you bet on both player and banker in baccarat, how do you win at baccarat every time, is baccarat a good knife brand, tips main baccarat online, best online baccarat strategy, best baccarat betting strategy, and don't forget this new Thai ufa222 casino tips on top of how to bet baccarat, how to beat baccarat strategy, why does the banker have an advantage in baccarat, is baccarat a good knife brand, baccarat translation, easy baccarat strategy, alongside all this top rated Thai ufabet222 casino url which is also great. Also have a look at this top Thai ufa222 casino forum not to mention is evolution gaming rigged, odds of banker winning in baccarat, can you bet online in thailand, tips main baccarat online, is gambling legal in thailand, how to win at baccarat using flat betting, as well as this updated Thai ufabet222 casino site not to mention is there gambling in thailand, is baccarat rigged, is electronic baccarat rigged, is there any casino in thailand, how to play baccarat professionally, how do you win at baccarat every time, alongside all cool Thai ufa222 casino blog which is also worth a look. I also suggest this awesome Thai ufabet222 casino details not to mention what is the house edge in baccarat, what is the payout for baccarat, best betting strategy baccarat, how do you win consistently in baccarat, is there any casino in thailand, how do you win in baccarat, on top of this new Thai ufabet222 casino url as well as can you really win at baccarat, is baccarat rigged, how to play baccarat online, tips menang roulette online, is baccarat a good brand reddit, how to win baccarat online, on top of best Thai ufabet222 casino link which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top Thai ufa222 casino link for good measure. Check more Cool Thai Ufa222 Casino Link 9abc3b0
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:39 am    Post subject: Excellent UFA356s Info Reply with quote

pantip, 168, UFABET , slots uk, , joker, pg 2021, , xo , , pg, roma 2021, netflix series, 100 , 100
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:58 am    Post subject: New Betting Info Reply with quote

For the people talking about I highly recommend this best cricket betting blog on top of look at this top football betting tips as well as try this top ipl betting details for not forgeting this high rated ipl betting forum as well as as well this top sports betting site for sports betting sites maryland, blackjack online free multiplayer no download, cricket betting apps in usa, online roulette practice mode, sports betting online texas, online casino real money usa paypal, online casino payment methods, sports betting ny state, See More @ High Rated Sbobet88 Slot Tips 9abc3b0
galgadot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:36 pm    Post subject: chairs brands Reply with quote

The chairs brands come with high quality massage , office and gaming chairs.

The mod apk games are having free latest version of games.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:06 am    Post subject: Top Instagram Forum Reply with quote

For the man inquiring about instagram story downloader firefox, instagram download video, instagram download app store, how to delete an account completely on instagram, instagram logo download black and white, instagram logo white, I highly recommend this excellent instagram forum or instagram download video mp4, instagram downloader apple, instagram downloader app mod apk, instagram delete account iphone, instagram tracking web searches, instagram story viewer 2021, not to mention this great instagram blog as well as instagram fonts white heart, web instagram profile search, instagram story viewer order august 2021, how to delete your old instagram account without logging in, instagram download mac os, instagram story viewer anonymous private account, not to mention this great instagram forum which is also great. Also have a look at this great instagram advice as well as instagram story viewer, instagram fonts, instagram download video mp3, instagram fonts generator 2021, instagram login activity, instagram download video mp4, and don't forget this top instagram tips not to mention instagram story viewer order apk, instagram web link in post, instagram captions for selfies baddie, instagram download story, instagram fonts generator 2021, why can't i see recent stories preview on instagram, not to mention top rated instagram site which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top rated instagram url and don't forget instagram captions for couples travel, instagram logo maker for free, instagram web link, instagram not working on firefox, instagram fonts style blue, instagram account delete kaise kare permanently, not to mention this cool instagram info and don't forget instagram captions for girls baddie, instagram login error, instagram download for pc uptodown, instagram account delete kaise kare 2021, instagram account delete kaise kare permanently, instagram downloader chrome extension malware, as well as recommended instagram url which is also great. Finally, have a look at this high rated instagram link for good measure. Check more Best SEO Info 99abc3b
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> New Song Requests (that are not yet hosted on the site) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: