Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Choice of messenger

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SatfoRD57

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:18 pm    Post subject: Choice of messenger Reply with quote

Hi all, what do you like about your messenger? If you're using, of course.
SamStill23

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use two messengers. Why two? They complement each other. WhatsApp helps with business correspondence, although the basic functionality isn't very satisfying. I got around that problem by installing gb whatsapp apk after which the messenger has seen a tangible increase in functions. And I use Telegram as my second messenger. Telegram is flexible, secure, and has a very cool ability to create helper bots, and even without being a programmer, you can figure out how to do this by reading the documentation.
NikoFL77

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you not get mixed up in them, although what am I complaining about when you do a unit mailing and it comes to the wrong one that's where the difficulties are. Thank you for informing me about the messengers.
jinjakarriipantrata

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:44 pm    Post subject: JIO Partner Central Login Reply with quote

Each organization including Jio SIM gives JIO Partner Central
its client a User ID which furnishes them with extraordinary offers. These exceptional offers vary as indicated by the time since they have joined the organization. Those offers are for those clients who have been involving a similar organization for quite a while now. The User ID of the clients is Single Sign-On or SSO. To know how to get to your own Jio SSO Login, read the remainder of the article.
roxijan2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:44 pm    Post subject: summertime Reply with quote

NikoFL77 wrote:
How do you not get mixed up in them, although what am I complaining about when you do a unit mailing and it comes to the wrong one that's where the difficulties are. Thank you for informing me about the messengers.

https://lotterysambadresult.in/
Alaric

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SamStill23 wrote:
I use two messengers. Why two? They complement each other. WhatsApp helps with business correspondence, although the basic functionality isn't very satisfying. I got around that problem by installing gb whatsapp apk after which the messenger has seen a tangible increase in functions. And I use Telegram as my second messenger. Telegram is flexible, secure, and has a very cool ability to create helper bots, and even without being a programmer, you can figure out how to do this by reading the documentation.
This is a great tool for conversational marketing to enhance customer experience and build brand loyalty via real-time via conversation.
Nadia Myr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, as for me, I use Telegram. In my opinion, it is most convenient to have conversations with both friends and business partners here. But still in specialized social networks it is easier to communicate. Therefore, I would like more networks such as LinkedIn for other unions. And it's cool that I'm not the only one who thinks so. For example, owlab has already created a social network for lawyers that would bring together all proven lawyers in one place, helping those who need them find their contacts and relevant legal information. Therefore, I am waiting for the next similar projects)
GBWhatsapp94

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:52 pm    Post subject: GB Whatsapp Reply with quote

gb whatsapp APK latest version by clicking the download button, you can also get other WhatsApp MODs at GBPlus.org.
oaklynnturner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the entertaining adventure game bob the robber you take on the role of Bob, a criminal out to steal everything. Avoid security cameras, laser sensors, and patrolling guards. Let's get started straight now.
Nadia Myr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professionals can create a Telegram chatbot https://www.chatbots-startups.com/ without coding or spend effort and create a more technically complex bot. General accessibility is characterized by the Telegram Python chatbot, on the basis of which you can make your own projects. This is one of the first libraries for creating bots. It differs from analogues in synchronous work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Cinema Quiz All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: