Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Padma Bhushan Award to P Suseela..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Singers and their Biographies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Padma Bhushan Award to P Suseela.. Reply with quote

Hi folks,

I am overjoyed with this pleasant news (my cousin, Babu Movva informed me a few minutes ago and I right away linked up the greetings message on the home page). dance

Pl. check eenadu.net for the news.
http://eenadu.net/breakhtml19.asp

BTW, what happened to Krishna's Padma Sri award? Again shame on our govt's half-hearted efforts in getting him the award Evil or Very Mad

Cheers,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
agent116

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats to the most deserving candidate susila garu

ippude dhanama daivama lo ...emito idi song vinnnaa..

aa paatalo ...gudu gudu guncham ani ..eevida single liners ....vinataaniki entha soothing gaa vunnaayo..

alaage... T.chalapathi rao , M.S.Viswanathan music direction lo eevida paadina songs naakentho istam..

palletoori bava lo ..Ey baavayya...anE particular word..eevida..gonthu lo..entho andam gaa vuntundi...

minor babu lo ..kaarunna minor song lo ..khangu mantundi..

pellidu pillalu lo ..paruvavpu valapula sangeetham lo feel vutti paduthundi..

moratodulo ..nela thappenamma maa nelatha innaallaku song vinna vaallaki kalla neellu raavaalui..
alaa olukuthundi..aardhratha ..ee song lo..

panasa pandu vanti pasivaanni prasavinchi...padi nellake kadha poorthi chesinadi bit ...daggara...

congrats once again ..Susila mohan rao garu
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back 116..

You are absolutely right on T. Chalapathi Rao/Suseela combination, though I am not sure about MSV/Suseela combination.

The high pitch song in the Minor bAbu is really awesome. I wonder what kind of mood she needs to be in before singing such a song Smile Secondly, I too like bAvayyA song.. one more song in their combo is "chikkani chinnavADE" from datta putruDu (in particular, when she emphasizes on "Emi andam.. Emi chandam until the end of that charaNam" is just mind-blowing.

okaTA.. renDA.. hundreds of such songs!! It is really shame on our AP govt for ignoring her until now (kudos to the TN govt for recomming the award to her). Chitra got Padmasri a couple of years ago (refered by the Kerala Govt).. mana munDamOpi govt ni taluchukunTunTE.. my blood boils Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by schimata2 on Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
agent116

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sankarabharanam movie release ki mundu..Susila complete domination anukuntaa srini ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Singers and their Biographies All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: