Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discussion on Weekly Songs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: manasu mangalyam Reply with quote

srini,

Mee moodu guesses are not correct. Duradruvasathu aa paata raasindi Daasarathi

Kishor
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much about the movie but Jamuna is the heroine alright. There are some other very good songs from the movie:

నిన్ను నేను చూస్తున్నా నీలో నన్ను నేను చూస్తున్నా
ఆవేశం రావాలి ఆవేదన రావాలి

Both were solos by Ghantasala and the aavesham song was written by Sri Sri (who else could it be Very Happy ).
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: manasu mangalyam Reply with quote

NANDAKISHOR K wrote:
srini,

Mee moodu guesses are not correct. Duradruvasathu aa paata raasindi Daasarathi
Kishor

To be honest w/ you, Iwanted to add Dasaradhi's name in the guess list. But we have only those four leading romantic writers during that time, right? Just wanted to cut down one name.. my bad, it was the one I did not choose.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kandagatla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Date appeared one day advance Reply with quote

Did anyone notice that the date appear on this site is one day in advance?
kandagatla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Never mind my earlier post Reply with quote

It was my bad... I did not notice that it is actually GMT + 5.5 hours...

Sorry...
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: song of the week Reply with quote

hi every one

AAvirilo Udayinche jeevana madhukosama ????

Ee vaaram song Kadile meghama lo ee line nannu chaala rojulu aascharya parichedi. Narayana reddy megham puttukani intha adhbuthanga ela varnincha galigaru ani.

Ee paata motham megham gurinche untundi

Nee gaganavaani (urumulu)

Nee chalita veni (meghala kadalikalu)

Kalidaasa kamaneeya bhaavana gandharva rasayogam (kalidasu raasina megha sandesam gurinchi)

naa kanulalona kalalavaana kurisinadi nee kanne paravallatho (ikkada joruga kurise varsham)

naa manasulona viraha veena palikinadi nee neeli kannillatho( ikkada tumpara tumparaga pade varsham ani)

Nandakishor K[/quote]
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: song of the week Reply with quote

NANDAKISHOR K wrote:
hi every one

AAvirilo Udayinche jeevana madhukosama ????

Ee vaaram song Kadile meghama lo ee line nannu chaala rojulu aascharya parichedi. Narayana reddy megham puttukani intha adhbuthanga ela varnincha galigaru ani.

Ee paata motham megham gurinche untundi

Nee gaganavaani (urumulu)

Nee chalita veni (meghala kadalikalu)

Kalidaasa kamaneeya bhaavana gandharva rasayogam (kalidasu raasina megha sandesam gurinchi)

naa kanulalona kalalavaana kurisinadi nee kanne paravallatho (ikkada joruga kurise varsham)

naa manasulona viraha veena palikinadi nee neeli kannillatho( ikkada tumpara tumparaga pade varsham ani)

Nandakishor K

amOgham.. Kishor. very good analysis of the song.

I guess you can take a song and alalyze the kavi bhAvam on a weekly basis. We can start a new section some thing like Weekly Songs.

Cheers,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sunson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember reading in Sitara Weekly about this song being showcased in one of the stage shows of MSV to demonstrate typical genesis of a film song i.e "Paataku Pranaprathistha". SPB and Cinare had accompanied him on stage during that.

MSV would start with a tune he composes and recite those swaras. To which Cinare would put his lyrics and finally SPB would sing in the form we hear.

I felt it was interesting because I too am inquisitive to know how a song composition happens.

Regards
Sunson
jmk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is regarding the weekly songs hosted this week.

1. The heroine in movie 'laila' is Preethi not Priya. she also acted in 'Illalu-Priyuralu'(1984) as second heroine with Shoban Babu, Suhasini, Master Arjun etc. (Dir:Kodandarami reddy) This is remake of hindi super hit 'Masoom' dir by Sekhar Kapoor. Master Arjun got so popular after this movie and also acted in 'Pachani Kapuram' as Krishna, Sridevi's son. Not sure where he is now. Yes Preethi also acted in 'Rendu rellu aaru' opposite RP. I don't remember any other movie of her.

2. Bhanupriya's sister was introduced by 'Vijaya' Bapineedu as 'Nishanthi' in the movie 'Naaku pellam kavali' opposite RP. Later she changed her name to 'Shanti Priya' probably to match her sister's name but no luck hahaha Smile Maharshi though box-office disaster it has one of the best songs from Ialayaraja and Vamsy. Incidentally hindi movie 'Darr' (Sharukh, Juhi, Sunny Deol) released almost a decade later is similiar to 'Maharshi' went on to become one of the biggest hit.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jmk wrote:
This is regarding the weekly songs hosted this week.

1. The heroine in movie 'laila' is Preethi not Priya. she also acted in 'Illalu-Priyuralu'(1984) as second heroine with Shoban Babu, Suhasini, Master Arjun etc. (Dir:Kodandarami reddy) This is remake of hindi super hit 'Masoom' dir by Sekhar Kapoor. Master Arjun got so popular after this movie and also acted in 'Pachani Kapuram' as Krishna, Sridevi's son. Not sure where he is now. Yes Preethi also acted in 'Rendu rellu aaru' opposite RP. I don't remember any other movie of her.

2. Bhanupriya's sister was introduced by 'Vijaya' Bapineedu as 'Nishanthi' in the movie 'Naaku pellam kavali' opposite RP. Later she changed her name to 'Shanti Priya' probably to match her sister's name but no luck hahaha Smile Maharshi though box-office disaster it has one of the best songs from Ialayaraja and Vamsy. Incidentally hindi movie 'Darr' (Sharukh, Juhi, Sunny Deol) released almost a decade later is similiar to 'Maharshi' went on to become one of the biggest hit.

Thanks Maruthi.. I updated the weekly section w/ your corrections Smile

Srini
jmk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini,

'Jeevana jyoti' movie is based on the novel 'aadadi' written by K.Ramalakshmi - wife of late Bhagavatula Sadashiva Shankara Sastry popularly known as Arudra Smile
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jmk wrote:
Srini,

'Jeevana jyoti' movie is based on the novel 'aadadi' written by K.Ramalakshmi - wife of late Bhagavatula Sadashiva Shankara Sastry popularly known as Arudra Smile

Thanks Maruthi for the info.. I vaguely remember it in one of Viswanadh's interviews in the 80's or so that the movie was inspired by a novel written by a lady. That time I did not know that it was Arudra's wife.. just a vague memory that got raked up, when I had to write some thing on this movie Smile

Srini
mohamed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Discusion on weekly songs Reply with quote

Jeevana jYoti film was shooted in villages around Amalapuram (East godavari dt). We went to watch while they they are shooting a song - Sinni oo- sinnee O sanna jaajula sinni. It was shooted on the banks of river Godavari (Gannavarm bridge) and also Bodasakurru village.

I am not sure whether you all know about Pootharekulu. It is also called paper sweet in HYD. This is spcial from konaseema area in East godavari dt where I hail from
sunson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
. The heroine in movie 'laila' is Preethi not Priya. she also acted in 'Illalu-Priyuralu'(1984) as second heroine with Shoban Babu, Suhasini, Master Arjun etc. (Dir:Kodandarami reddy) This is remake of hindi super hit 'Masoom' dir by Sekhar Kapoor. Master Arjun got so popular after this movie and also acted

Thanks jmk for the correction.
I knew that her name started with "Pr". Got confused between Preethi and priya.

I rememeber seeing her in one of those Mahila serials on Gemini.

Regards
Sunson
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: Discusion on weekly songs Reply with quote

mohamed wrote:
Jeevana jYoti film was shooted in villages around Amalapuram (East godavari dt). We went to watch while they they are shooting a song - Sinni oo- sinnee O sanna jaajula sinni. It was shooted on the banks of river Godavari (Gannavarm bridge) and also Bodasakurru village.

I am not sure whether you all know about Pootharekulu. It is also called paper sweet in HYD. This is spcial from konaseema area in East godavari dt where I hail from

Very interesting to know Mohamad gAru.. pl. actively participate in this DB and share your movie related nostalgic memories.
jmk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

offtopic:
chala saarlu telugu cinemallo 'pootharekulu' ane padam vinapadedi. i always used to wonder how it looks like, how it tastes. after my post graduation when i moved to hyderabad then only i tasted this sweet...mmm...i liked it very much. since i hailed from seema (anantapur) its not available until recently. now its widely available at my place too Smile
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Stories of nEnU manishinE and allari pillalu.. Reply with quote

Hi folks (Hanuman, 116, Nandu.. are you listening?? Smile ),

Can some one give here the story lines of nEnU manishinE and allari pillalu, if you happened to watch them before?

Cheers,
Srini
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not watch either but you are right about the story of nenu manishine, as far as I can vaguely recall. If I am not mistaken, Gummadi also happens to be a judge in the movie. There is another popular songin the movie, picturized on Gummadi "edi ilalona asalaina nyayam...telchagaligedi kanarani daivam". There is a charanam which says "siksha vidhiyinchu nee cheti tone kaksha saadhincha vidhi vrasenemo". It indicates that Gummadi is a judge. This movie might have been a remake of some Hindi movie because I saw a glimpse a Hindi movie where a song with the same tune is picturized on Ashok Kumar and he also seemed to be a judge in that movie. Unfortunately I don't remember anything else about either movie.
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:
I did not watch either but you are right about the story of nenu manishine, as far as I can vaguely recall. If I am not mistaken, Gummadi also happens to be a judge in the movie. There is another popular songin the movie, picturized on Gummadi "edi ilalona asalaina nyayam...telchagaligedi kanarani daivam". There is a charanam which says "siksha vidhiyinchu nee cheti tone kaksha saadhincha vidhi vrasenemo". It indicates that Gummadi is a judge. This movie might have been a remake of some Hindi movie because I saw a glimpse a Hindi movie where a song with the same tune is picturized on Ashok Kumar and he also seemed to be a judge in that movie. Unfortunately I don't remember anything else about either movie.

OK, I did some serious googling and found the original Hindi movie. Not surprisingly the title of the movie is Do Bhai (1969) starring Ashok Kumar and Jeetendra. The song I was alluding to is "is duniya mein o duniwalon...bada mushqil hai insaaf karna".
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:

OK, I did some serious googling and found the original Hindi movie. Not surprisingly the title of the movie is Do Bhai (1969) starring Ashok Kumar and Jeetendra. The song I was alluding to is "is duniya mein o duniwalon...bada mushqil hai insaaf karna".

Excellent Hanuman.. I am going to add this piece as well Wink

Thanks,
Srini
agent116

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanuman sodarudu cheppindi correct..indulo gummadi di mani character..even titles lo kooda gummadi peru first paduthundi anukuntaa...vijayawada rama talkies lo morning show choosa..pedda bore kotta ledu..gummadi character peddadi anna matter thappa..
kaanchana ..glamorous gaa vuntundi
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini, you unnecessarily "killed" Poornima Jayaram (Bhagyraj now) grin . Bhagyaraj had another wife by name Praveena (she was the heroine for the movie Suryachandrulu, if I remember) who acted in a few movies and then married Bhagyaraj. She was the one that died prematurely (committed suicide I think) and Bhagyaraj eventually married Poornima Jayaram, who now goes as Poornima Bhagyaraj.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies, Hanuman..

I vaguely remember that Bhagya Raja's wife passed away when she was delivering the baby or post-delivery (some thing like). Now you refresed my memory that it was actually his first wife. You mean she worked Chandra Mohan's sUrya chandrulu? I thought Madhavi is the heroine in the movie.

Last edited by schimata2 on Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not 100% sure about the surychandrulu part or the suicide part but she certainly acted in a few movies in that era, married Bhagyaraj and eventually died.
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Srini has deviated from his theme of one solo and one duet for the songs of this week Smile . The heroine of malle pandiri is Jyothi who was also the heroine for a few popular movies in those days like Vamsa Vriksham and Toorpu Velle Railu (this was her debut movie), both Bapu movies.

The Tamil original for Seetakoka Chiluka is Alaigal Oyvathillai. All songs in the Telugu version are copied from the Tamil version except for one gem. The Sagara Sangamame song was composed by Ilaiyaraja for the Telugu version only.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:
Looks like Srini has deviated from his theme of one solo and one duet for the songs of this week Smile . The heroine of malle pandiri is Jyothi who was also the heroine for a few popular movies in those days like Vamsa Vriksham and Toorpu Velle Railu (this was her debut movie), both Bapu movies.

The Tamil original for Seetakoka Chiluka is Alaigal Oyvathillai. All songs in the Telugu version are copied from the Tamil version except for one gem. The Sagara Sangamame song was composed by Ilaiyaraja for the Telugu version only.

Thanks Hanuman for the info..

Yes.. it was getting very difficult to match an appropriate solo with a duet, in particular with the romantic songs. So starting from this year, I have relaxed the requirement of solo/duet combination. If you carefully notice on the Weekly Songs page, you don't see that little paragraph (that used to be in the 2006, 2007 weekly songs pages) at the top of the page Smile

I will include your comments on both movies.

Cheers,
Srini
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:
The heroine of malle pandiri is Jyothi who was also the heroine for a few popular movies in those days like Vamsa Vriksham and Toorpu Velle Railu (this was her debut movie), both Bapu movies.

I used to get confused between Jyothi and her sister, Sandhya (Ladies Tailor fame) earlier Sad
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:
hanuman wrote:
The heroine of malle pandiri is Jyothi who was also the heroine for a few popular movies in those days like Vamsa Vriksham and Toorpu Velle Railu (this was her debut movie), both Bapu movies.

I used to get confused between Jyothi and her sister, Sandhya (Ladies Tailor fame) earlier Sad

Is Sandhya one of those "gopikas" of Rajendra Prasad in that movie? It makes sense because when I saw that movie last year (for the first time) one of thoese characters looked a bit like Jyothi but I knew that it was not her and wondered who she was.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:

Is Sandhya one of those "gopikas" of Rajendra Prasad in that movie? It makes sense because when I saw that movie last year (for the first time) one of thoese characters looked a bit like Jyothi but I knew that it was not her and wondered who she was.

Yes.. she is one among the three and is the daughter of a retired school teacher.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Any details about the Tiger movie direct Nandamuri Ramesh?? Reply with quote

Hi folks,

Any one knows who is Nandamuri Ramesh, who directed NTR's Tiger? Is he related to the NTR family?

I know that Nandamuri Raja is not related to their family and he is a son-in-law (or mEnalluDu) of the music director Chakravarthi. I wonder if Ramesh is also like that i.e. having the same surname, but not related to the NTR family.

Srini
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: rAmApuram lO seeta movie??? Reply with quote

Has any one watched this movie, rAmApuram lO seeta? I was told by some one that the hero is Rama Krishna. But I am very skeptical that the song would be picturized on him in keeping an assumption in mind that the movie was released in 1981 (by that time he already faded out). My best guess is that Chandra Mohan might also be in the movie and it is his song Wink

Thanks in advance,
Srini
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: rAmApuram lO seeta movie??? Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:
Has any one watched this movie, rAmApuram lO seeta? I was told by some one that the hero is Rama Krishna. But I am very skeptical that the song would be picturized on him in keeping an assumption in mind that the movie was released in 1981 (by that time he already faded out). My best guess is that Chandra Mohan might also be in the movie and it is his song Wink

Thanks in advance,
Srini

I too don't know much about the movie but I know for certain that the hero is Ramakrishna only and the song was picturized on him and Sujatha. This is probably one of his last movies as hero as his decline started before that.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: rAmApuram lO seeta movie??? Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:

I too don't know much about the movie but I know for certain that the hero is Ramakrishna only and the song was picturized on him and Sujatha. This is probably one of his last movies as hero as his decline started before that.

Thanks Hanuman.. 116 already confirmed that it is on Rama Krishna and Sujatha. I have updated it in the weekly songs.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Any one watched jeevitam lO vasantam?? Reply with quote

Hi folks,

Has any of you watched jeevitam lO vasantam? If so, pl. post here the story details.

Cheers,
Srini
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Any one watched jeevitam lO vasantam?? Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:
Hi folks,

Has any of you watched jeevitam lO vasantam? If so, pl. post here the story details.

Cheers,
Srini

Nope. The only thing I can further add is that the heroine was Chandrakala.
agent116

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

naaku telisinanta varaku...idi oka triangular love story..

Ramakrishna, prabha and chandrakala..
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent116 wrote:

Thanks 116..

Would you be able to check with Bond to see if he watched this movie? Smile

Srini
agent116

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:
agent116 wrote:

Thanks 116..

Would you be able to check with Bond to see if he watched this movie? Smile

Srini

sure srini..Smile
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week's song, chali vesthondi from soggadu, has two slightly different versions. The movie has a "cleaner" version that goes .".ra.. ra.. kappukundam...kotha kotha gaadhalenno cheppukundaam". The "explicit" (and more popular Smile ) version goes ..ra..ra..kappukundam...nannu nuvvu..ninnu nenu..kappukundam". Interestingly quite a few songs those days used to have a censored version in the movie from the original one.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:
This week's song, chali vesthondi from soggadu, has two slightly different versions. The movie has a "cleaner" version that goes .".ra.. ra.. kappukundam...kotha kotha gaadhalenno cheppukundaam". The "explicit" (and more popular Smile ) version goes ..ra..ra..kappukundam...nannu nuvvu..ninnu nenu..kappukundam". Interestingly quite a few songs those days used to have a censored version in the movie from the original one.

We have seen quite a few of these kinds.. challagAlEstOndi, gAli maLLindi nee paina, okka rAtri vacchipOrA, ggggu.. guDisundi etc Smile
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject: NTR's mAyA maScheendra is available online.. Reply with quote

Hi folks,

One of my friends forwarded me this message.

NTR's mAyA maScheendra is hosted on http://moviestelugu.tk/.

For starters that don't know about this movie.. it has an awesome melody:
http://www.chimatamusic.com/search.php?st=pranaya+raga+vahini

It may not be there for a day or two.

If you of you (in particular to Hanuman, Surya G, Nanda Kishore and 116) are interested to watch this movie, pl. do it by tonight. I am sure this movie will not be available again. I was told that any movie is hosted only for 2 or 3 days on this site.

Cheers,
Srini
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: maya maschindra Reply with quote

hi

I always wanted to see the hindi version(dubbed version) of mayamaschindra. Recently I got the vcd and saw the hindi version.

The reason for desperately waiting for that particular movie is :

Sathyam composed 3 songs and two were sung by Mohd rafi and one song by SPB(Madhur haas vilasini) and as far as my knowledge goes it is the first hindi song SPB has sung...

Kishor

Dubbing is horrible. some L grade artist has given the dubbing to NTR
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the song o koyila was picturized on chandra mohan and Subha (not Latha). Subha was a bit/second heroine in those days. She happens to be the daughter of the popular Kuchipudi dancer Late Sri Vedantam Raghavayya. He used be popular for his Satyabhama "vesahm" and dance.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:
the song o koyila was picturized on chandra mohan and Subha (not Latha). Subha was a bit/second heroine in those days. She happens to be the daughter of the popular Kuchipudi dancer Late Sri Vedantam Raghavayya. He used be popular for his Satyabhama "vesahm" and dance.

Hanuman,

I am 100% certain that it is Latha only. Subha is in gUDhu puThANi and later acted as Chiru's mom in gharAnA moguDu.
jmk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: NTR's mAyA maScheendra is available online.. Reply with quote

schimata2 wrote:
Hi folks,

If you of you (in particular to Hanuman, Surya G, Nanda Kishore and 116) are interested to watch this movie, pl. do it by tonight. I am sure this movie will not be available again. I was told that any movie is hosted only for 2 or 3 days on this site.

Cheers,
Srini

idi maree antha mattilo manikyam kaadu, there are lot of sites which are hosting this movie. let me know if anyone is interested, i can send the links.

by the way, ee song video ikkada undi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doXSLPb_Ykc
jmk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

more info on the song added this week -

paruvama chilipi parugu thiyyaku..from mouna geetam.

One of the most beautiful and melodious song composed by maestro.

Mounta Geetam (1981) is dubbed from tamil original 'Nenjathai Killathey' *ing Mohan, Pratap Potan, Suhasini, Sarat Babu etc. This is a debut movie for heroine Suhasini, infact it was not pre-planned.

Padmini Kolahapuri was the original heroine for this movie, and Suhasini was working as Assistant Camera-woman. But in the last minute PK didn't turned up for shooting, and director J.Mahendran (not Balu Mahendran) made Suhasini as heroine. Movie became a big hit and rest is history. I too didn't get a chance to watch this movie, but read that story is somewhat close to Mani's Mouna Ragam which relased few years later.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jmk wrote:
more info on the song added this week -

paruvama chilipi parugu thiyyaku..from mouna geetam.

One of the most beautiful and melodious song composed by maestro.

Mounta Geetam (1981) is dubbed from tamil original 'Nenjathai Killathey' *ing Mohan, Pratap Potan, Suhasini, Sarat Babu etc. This is a debut movie for heroine Suhasini, infact it was not pre-planned.

Padmini Kolahapuri was the original heroine for this movie, and Suhasini was working as Assistant Camera-woman. But in the last minute PK didn't turned up for shooting, and director J.Mahendran (not Balu Mahendran) made Suhasini as heroine. Movie became a big hit and rest is history. I too didn't get a chance to watch this movie, but read that story is somewhat close to Mani's Mouna Ragam which relased few years later.

Thanks Maruthi..

I have just update the movie info there:
http://www.chimatamusic.com/weekSongs.php
jmk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini, got more info on the other movie too - edi papam edi punyam.

This is a film depicting the love between a man and a woman. Chandra mohan and Madhavi(I don't remember their names in the film) marry against the wishes of elders.When Chandra mohan falls seriously ill Madhavi submits herself to his Boss(I don't remember who the actor was) for the sake of money b'cos she fails in getting money from any other source. She plans to commit suicide after Chandra mohan gets well.But Chandra mohan finds her plan and doesn't allow her to commit suicide leaving an open ended question "Edi pApam Edi puNyam".

http://www.ghantasala.info/tfs/cdatab991.html

Also this movie is based on the novel with same title written by author Chivukula Purushotham. Movie is directed by K.Vasu.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jmk wrote:
Srini, got more info on the other movie too - edi papam edi punyam.

This is a film depicting the love between a man and a woman. Chandra mohan and Madhavi(I don't remember their names in the film) marry against the wishes of elders.When Chandra mohan falls seriously ill Madhavi submits herself to his Boss(I don't remember who the actor was) for the sake of money b'cos she fails in getting money from any other source. She plans to commit suicide after Chandra mohan gets well.But Chandra mohan finds her plan and doesn't allow her to commit suicide leaving an open ended question "Edi pApam Edi puNyam".

http://www.ghantasala.info/tfs/cdatab991.html

Also this movie is based on the novel with same title written by author Chivukula Purushotham. Movie is directed by K.Vasu.

Thanks Maruthi.. I updated this one as well.

Cheers,
Srini
ravigaru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: ganga velluva Reply with quote

idikadha kadu lo galikaddu ledu patalo ganga velluva kamandalam lo imide dena vurike manasuku giri giste adi aage dena ani yenta adbutam ga rasaru anni kalalaki vartinche pata manasu power teliya cheppe pata .lnka pata patalaki vaste dasara bullodu lo paduchugundebiguvulu sadali ponivvanani ani rasaru ante aa rojulanunchi kattiki rendu vypula padunu undedi kavi garu nirmatala abhiruchiki anugunamga rasevaru.veturi challagalestundy ani rasinattu ga .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: