Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chimata Songs on Your PDA or Smart Phone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gbprakash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Chimata Songs on Your PDA or Smart Phone Reply with quote

Telugu patala premikulara,
I have been using chimatamusic.com for long time. I cannot be happy to see this site after spending much time on the musicindiaonline.com. This is the site I would love to go any day for listening to my favorite songs from 70s and 80s. While the site is excellent, my main gripe was about accessibility of the songs when I want them. I didn't like to boot up my laptop while I am driving the car to listen to these songs. Though I have to confess that I did that once while stuck on the beltway traffic here in D.C Smile.

Here is my rendu paisala uchita salaha for those of you with a smart phone.
I was able to play the songs from my phone. I haven't tried to tinker this on any phone other than windows mobile phone. But if you have a windows mobile based phone with windows 6.1 , then you might be able to do it.
Yes the iphone is cool, but what good that do to you when you cannot listen to chimata on the go .

Here is how to do it,
1.Go to www.skyfire.com.
2.Click on the get skyfire now.
3.Register with a username , password and a phone number.
4.Make a note of the username and password.
5. Download the CAB file to your windows mobile phone.
6.Run the CAB file.
7.Restart the phone.
8.Run the skyfire.
9.Login using the same credentials you used while registering on skyfire.com
10.VOILA , hit the ground running,

Now I have the power of listening to songs on chimata wherever I am in the states Smile.

I am not sure if you guys know about it , I thought I should share this info to you all.

I cannot overstate this, "chimata helped me reduce my stress levels".
Srini garu , I thank you for this site , let me ( us) know if you need any help.
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clap compute

Good post Prakash garu! Thanks for taking your time to explore the way of playing songs from our site on PDA and smart phones and more importantly sharing the same in this DB so that other users will know!

I don't have a PDA or smartphone to try this and even if I have one, could be very expensive on Internet costs to play them in India Sad
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for nice words Prakash gAru Smile

Good job on giving the instructions to play on PDA thumbsup
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
gbprakash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini garu and Surya garu,
Its my pleasure.
I hope more folks with WinMo phones will install it.

Surya garu , it will be matter of time before the wireless phone companies in India can start rolling out the web access.
jmk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good piece of information. much helpful for the folks in US who are using pda/smartphones.

but what about iphones? i tried to play on iphone directly, but its not working. looks like need to instal adobe flash plugin to play in iphones. did anyone tried this?
gbprakash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jmk,
It will not work on iPhone now. The iPhone has a Youtube client which I guess is custom made to support the flash for videos. From chimatamusic , once the song is clicked, a flash player will be invoked from the browser to play the song. Any browser with flash support can play the songs.

I have tried chimata on IE, SAFARI, FIREFOX, OPERA and Google's CHROME.
Currently all these browsers support the site. I guess Srini garu did use a simple flash player, which is great if your browser supports it.

Windows Mobile has IE mobile as in built browser. IE mobile is the worst browser you can ever imagine. Needless to say it doesn't support Flash. Luckily there are other browsers like SkyFire that does support full flash media. I downloaded it and it works.

As per iPhone is concerned , if APPLE releases the next SAFARI Mobile with flash support , you can listen to chimata on iPhone. With more demand for flash technology and more people asking for it, APPLE will definitely release this addition to their SAFARI in coming months ( may be a year). But I can't see APPLE not giving the FLASH support to their SAFARI for a long time. The reason being , there is no other browser you can use on the iPhone other than SAFARI.
gbprakash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can read eenadu or sakshi ( depending on which side you belong Smile on Windows Mobile phones with relative easy procedure.
gbprakash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Download the fonts from the websites ( www.eenadu.net or www.sakshi.com)

and copy it to your windows phones windows/fonts folder.

Download IRIS browser from www.torchmobile.com.

Start browsing using IRIS ( you can use Opera mobile browser too) !!!!!!
kvasireddy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Download Reply with quote

Can I download songs from ChimataMusic? Please let me know how to...
gbprakash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Download Reply with quote

kvasireddy wrote:
Can I download songs from ChimataMusic? Please let me know how to...

Sure you can, its difficult, but can be done.
But Srinivas garu will be unhappy , besides we are not helping him to maintain this wonderful site.
Robertpi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:59 am    Post subject: Прочн& Reply with quote

Прочные колготки из нервущейся ткани ElaSlim -> http://c.trklp.ru/chhu
MaxSize -> http://shakesclick.com/3zkT/
================
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: