Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Congratulations Srini!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Congratulations Srini! Reply with quote

Congratulations Srini for coming up with such a wonderful site!

Great collection of songs of which many are for the first time on the web.

I am sure your site will quench the thirst of Film music lovers of 70's and 80's.

I also look forward for Healthy Discussions on this board by like-minded people.

Wish you all the Best!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Srini!!!
Great job. Thanks for the rare collection. Hope you will come up with more songs..
vennela

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratulations srini garu and I wish you all the best.

Very nice to see this wonderful site. It would certainly quench the thirst of thousands of music lovers like us.
movie_lover

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Vennela garu,
Welcome....elA unnAru? bahukAla darsanam...BTDB egirpOvaDamthO andaru chellAcheduru aipOyAru..
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday I was watching SPB's 'Padalani Vundi' programme on MAA TV. A partcipant selected to sing 'Pallavinchava naa gontulo..' from Kokilamma. I just wondered for a minute whether this song is on (y)our site or not. I am delighted to see the song on the site in Others section saving me from disappointment.

I appreciate you once again for your idea of hosting most of the melodies of the neglected era of 70's and 80's. I believe that this site will not disappoint anyone looking for the songs of that period.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Surya garu,

I hope we (with the help of people like you) will get more and more songs of era (70's and 80's) which are being unfortunately ignored.. I was very sad to find some of my favorite songs (songs from pADi panTalu, idA lOkam, mA daivam etc) were not online-hosted anywhere else, before I thought of startign this site..

When I started this mission I was all-alone, but I know I am happy all of you are behind me..

Thanks,
Srini
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have numbered all songs in each section.. I am not sure that we will have search feature on our site in the near future (until we migrate the data to a database)..

Surya was suggesting to have indexing (auto sorting on all songs in alpha series) just like a telephopne directory.. probably, this is better than having the search capability.

Pl. let me know your feedback on the site improvements.

Thanks,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
madven

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really appreciate your effort to host these songs online.
I read your review about SPB's program and followed the link to your site. I was overwhelmed by the collection you have here.
Now I'm a regular visitor to your site. I'm hoping to meet more people with similar taste here and travel back in times.
Keep up your good efforts. I would love to be contributer too.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:33 am    Post subject: Top Rated Canberra labour hire Recommendations Blog Toda Reply with quote

To the person asking about are employers required to post labor law posters in spanish, how to hire a day laborer at home depot, general labor jobs near me, how to be the best labor and delivery nurse, employment canberra hospital, labour hire sydney office, public service vacancies canberra, how do i get hired at home depot, what kind of nurses work in labor and delivery, what are labor laws in california, labor hiring standards, labor and delivery jobs omaha, I highly suggest this Best Canberra labour hire Tips for labour hire sydney construction, how do i hire a day laborer at home depot, how much does a labour hire licence cost, how to get hired at home depot reddit, how to get a nursing job in labor and delivery, public service employee relations act canlii, how to get labour job in australia, public service employment act grounds for complaint, public service employment act merit criteria, labor jobs near me under 18, what jobs are hiring now for a 17 year old, how to become a nurse for labor and delivery, is good as well. See More Tips 5636a18
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:17 pm    Post subject: Coolest Canberra labour hire Advice Recommendations This Reply with quote

In response to the people asking about labor hiring practices, how much does it cost to hire a day laborer, jobs related to labor and delivery nurse, what is the highest paying labor job, act labour hire licence, hiring labor from home depot, what are illegal hiring practices, how does labour hire work, how hard is it to get hired at home depot, what are labor laws in california, jobs hiring near me part time good pay, how to get hired at home depot reddit, I highly recommend this Top Rated Canberra labour hire Blog for employment agencies canberra australia, public service jobs canberra, full time general labor jobs near me, how much do labourers earn in australia, how do i get hired at home depot, jobs labor and delivery nurse, gettign hired in canberra, how do i start a labour hire business, part time labor jobs omaha, what are examples of unfair labor practices, what manual labor jobs pay well, how to hire labor, is good as well. See More Tips[/url] 36a1897
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: