Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Song Requests for the site
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> 70's & 80's songs that don't appear on ChimataMusic.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: New Song Requests for the site Reply with quote

Hi folks,

Pl. feel free to request new songs (that have not been yet hosted on this site) from the mid, late 60's; all 70's and 80's; some exceptional songs in 90's

Another site admin, Surya Guduru garu will try to get the songs as soon as possible. After Surya joined the "Site Admin Board", he got more than 500 songs in the last three months (from May'06) for the site. His speciality is to get the songs that are hardly found anywhere else.

Thanks,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Surya,

Below are the latest requests (I compiled the list from different people):

1. nEnoka prEma pipAsini (only if you find the full song with the middle stanza that misses on this site as well as everywhere else).. requested by Jamesbond007 from princefans discussion board
2. kAtuka kannula ammAyi (Krishnam Rajus's okE raktam movie)... requested by me
3. keraTaniki ArATam teerAnni chErAlani; E rAgamani pADanu? from Krishnam Raju's jeevana teerAlu... requested by Agent116 from princefans discussion board
4. guvvalA egiri pOvAli (Krishna's amma mATa); one melody from krishna gAraDi; all melodies from sUrya chandra (mid 80's)... requested by Agent 116 from princefans discussion board
5. adunalugellu vanavaasamegi kadalivachenu seeta from kriNavENi movie .... requested by msr from princefans discussion board

That's all for now..
Srini

Last edited by schimata2 on Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surya,

Agent116 says that Ramesh Naidu is the MD for Sobhan's jagan movie. I think it is Chakravarthi. Can you pl. confirm it?

Thanks,
Srini
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Music Director for Jagan is Chakravarti. Adi oka ratiri... lanti slow melodious songs, Chakravarti ivvaledani anta nammakama?

Guvvala egiri povali... is from Amma Kosam.

Radhamma pelli(not Satyam as mentioned by you in the site), Devude gelichadu MD Ramesh Naidu.

Will get you the songs requested by week end.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Surya fpr the confirmations.

My both guesses are correct (jagan and dEvuDE gelichADu).. how can I miss Ramesh Naidu's stamp in the song, "ee kAlam padi kAlAlu bratakAlani"???

Who is then the MD of rAdhamma peLLi? mAma Mahadevan??

Srini
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radhamma Pellui is also by Ramesh Naidu. You can find his stamp in 'Aadadi korukone varalu rende rendu....'
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact, I have not listened to the rAdhamma peLLi song yet lol I just uploaded it, as it was requested by some one else..

Srini
sunson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini,

Sivakesavulu music is by Rajan-Nagendra.

Thanks to Surya G and you for so many new songs on the site.

Regards
Sunson(Surya)
ramadugula

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Srini & Surya

Puhalendi is one of those rare gems that get buried under dust. Though he did not score music for many films in Telugu, the few he composed for us are wonderful. Jadagantalu is one such film with mellimellos (that's my word for melliflous melodies; remember SVR's famous quip in Mayabazar? : evvaroo puttinchakapothe kotha padalela pudathai?) I find only one song on the site. Could you please dig up the other songs from the film and any other film of him?

Regards
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks...

Sunson posted a message the other day evening (California time) and we lost it because of a glitch in the back-end.

I guess Sunson was mentioning that there is another movie from Puhalendi, samsAram..O.. sangeetam (*ring Chandra Mohan)..

I will talk to Surya G and try to get the gems from Puhalendi.

Thanks for reminding us.

Srini
vvmohan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Nenu Maa Aavida Title Song Reply with quote

Request:

Srini garu,
There is one chandra mohan song from movie nenu-maa aavida
'palu meegada, perugu aavada, okariki okarai, rendu todai, kalisina jode..
nenu maa aavidaa..'

I dont know anything than hero is chandra mohan and movie name is nenu maa aavida.

I couldnt find it in chandra mohan section, pls let me know if it is already in your (our) site Smile)
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: sONGS REQUIRED Reply with quote

DEAR SREENU& SURYA

Two more request from my side.
Before requesting these songs I would like to explain Why they are so special.

1. Every one agrees wholeheartedly(Incl die hard fans of baalu like me)that when it comes to Devotional songs Ghantasala is the numero one all over India followed by Chittor nagaiah. SPB could not sing the same verses earlier immortalised by ghantasala with the same breadth
eg. Compare Manikya veena of ghantasala In mahakavi kalidasu with the small attempt made by SP in Sankara bharanam.
Padyams sung by Ghantasala and sung by SPB for Srinatha(NTR)
BUT BAALU PROVED ONCE THAT HE CAN SING CLASSICAL SONGS ON PAR WITH CLASSICAL GREATS. which is that movie any guesses???

Yes Everybody replies it with Sankarabharanam but I strongly disagree with it because many of my relatives who are classical musicians say that sankarabharanam was not his best. When I made them listen to the songs sung by Balu in the film Thyagayya(JV SOMAYAJULU AND FILM MADE BY BAPU PALE IN COMPARISION AS FAR AS ACTING IS CONCERNED WITH THE ORIGINAL ONE SUPERBLY ENACTED(SORRY LIVED) BY NAGAIAH) they uniformly agreed that YES BAALU IS NOW COMPARABLE WITH CLASSICAL GREATS.
SO please try to add these songs(there are about 24 songs in that film and VCD Version of the film is not having all the songs. HMV released exclusive 2cd audio pack)

2. Before asking for the second song again I would like to brief history of the song I would like to narrate an incident.
It was 100 days celebration of Sankarabharanam and an young aspiring poet gave this meaning through his poem
"MANCHI CINEMA(SANKARABHARANAM) ANEDHI GANGA NADI LANTIDHI DANINI BHOOMIKI THEVALANTE BHAGEERATHUDU (EDIDA NAGESHWARA RAO)KAVALI. MANCHI CINEMA ALAGE BHOOMIKI VASTHE DAANNI THATTUKOLERU SO MAHESHWARUDU(VISHWANATH)DANINI ENTHA KAVALO ANTHE VADALALI. ALA JAARINA GANGA JAHNU RUSHI ASHRAMAMLO KALLOLAM CHESTHE AYANA DANNI TRAGESADU. MALLI BHAGEERATHUDU AYANNI ADIGITHE CHEVILO NUNDI VADILADU(IKKADA AA JAHNU RUSHI EVARO THELUSA MANA MAMA MAHADEVAN AYANA THANA CHEVULO NUNDI AMRUTHANNI MANA CHEVULAKU VADILADU) ALA VACHCHINA GANGA ANDARIKI MUKTHI ICHCHINDI(IKKADA FIGHTING CINIMALU CHOOSTHUNNA JANALAKU ANANDANNI ICHCHINDHI.

Idhi taanu raasina gangavatharanam paataku asalaina artham ani aa kavi annappudu vishwanath reaction elavunnidho emo gani naaku mathram kallo neellu thirigayi. Aa kaavini vishwanath 1986lo manaku sirivennala dwara parichayam chesadu aayane Chembrou seetharama sastry
Aa paatanu vishwanath oka cinemalo vaadukonnaru aa film Janani Janmabhoomi(chorus song).

Seetharamasastry garu thana patala sankalanam SIRIVENNELA THARANGALU release chesinappudu Ee paata andulo miss aiyindhi Nenu ayanaku letter kooda raasanu endukante Adhi aayana modati paata kadha.

So please try to get that song in Balakrishna's section

Nandakishor K
sunson

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini,

Can you please get the following songs?

1. ???? - O chandamama pilichindi Aaa Sannajaji palikindi
2. ???? - Chakkani daana Nunupu chekkili daana
3. Maa Intiki Randi - Maa Intiki Randi
4. Ramapuramalo Seetha - Manasu mandaaram
5. Prayaanamlo Padanisalu - Prayaanam
6. ???? - Pairagaali vayasu padahaare chandamama sogasu jalathaare
7. Edureeta - Godaari varadallo
8. Kotikokkadu - Anuvanuvuna pranayam

Regards
Sunson
everestpeak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Wanted -- Yamuna Terana Radha Madhi lona... Reply with quote

Hello Srini/Surya:

I am looking for this song. I have this one in tamil version

Song: Yamuna Nadhi Inge
Movie: Gouravam

thanks
Karanam /-
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: SONGS THAT DOESNT APPEAR IN CHIMATA MUSIC Reply with quote

DEAR SEENU,

time and again I have been requesting for few songs which I have been longing to listen. I hope you have lost track of those because of new requests. First of all I would like to tell you that

I ALWAYS PREFER SONGS WITH MEANINGFUL LYRICS AHEAD OF GOOD TUNE/POPULARITY. so the songs requested by me will definitely be not popular/hits but if you see the lyrics of those songs they would be marvellous. I would once again give you the list of the songs

1. Garuda kshemama -- Mogudu pellalu
2. Gangavatharanam song - Janani Janmabhumi
3. Jeevithamante anthuleni - Sambarala rambabu
4. Manasa enduke - idha lokam
5. Dachukoku valapu thene vaagula - Talli kodukula bandham(krishnamraju- This tune is remake of Dekha ek khwab ko from the film Silsila and excellent transliteration from CNARe)
6. Paaduthu Paaduthu chaduvuko - Private Master

Nandakishor K
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nanda,

Surya already sent me the songs you requested from sambarAla rAmbAbu, moguDu peLLAlu, private master, and idA lOkam.

I guess you just added the two more movies to the list: tallee koDukula anubandham and jananee janmabhUmiScha, right? Wink

We will slowly get those two songs as well. Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks,
Srini
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: new songs request Reply with quote

Dear srini,

Thank you very much for adding the songs of Idalokam and Mogudu pellalu. Regarding the song of idalokam I was longing to listen this song when Balu exclusively wrote about this song in a series of articles written for Andhraprabha.

As you people told not to go on adding requests I am a little bit slow in adding requests. Another 15-20 songs are ready in line. I will send them gradually.

Nandakishor K
movie_lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini,

Try to add the following song:

subhamastu subhamastu
annadi guDi ganTa
thadhastu thadhastu
anukunnadi mana janTa - (Ramakrishna's 'seelAniki siksha')

alaGe Ramakrishna's 'Judge gAri kODalu' lO kooDa oka meloDy undi..Trying to recollect it.
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted -- Yamuna Terana Radha Madhi lona... Reply with quote

everestpeak wrote:
Hello Srini/Surya:

thanks
Karanam /-

'Yamuna teerana.. Radha madilona..Krishnuni prema katha....'

Very good song! Thanks for reminding!
It is now available in Others1 section.
movie_lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to recollect (vaguely) the song from 'Judge gAri kODalu' movie. Song goes like this:

anurAga bandham
apuroopa bandham
aa bandhAna unnadi Anandam
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted -- Yamuna Terana Radha Madhi lona... Reply with quote

Surya wrote:
everestpeak wrote:
Hello Srini/Surya:

thanks
Karanam /-

'Yamuna teerana.. Radha madilona..Krishnuni prema katha....'

Very good song! Thanks for reminding!
It is now available in Others1 section.

I am very pleased to host this song, which never came to my mind until Balachandar mentioned it here. Thanks again to Surya for getting us such a nice song.

Srini
kp74

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: New song request Reply with quote

Please add

"Jaya Krishna Mukunda Murari" under devotional category

KP74
madhavrj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: songa from Nijam Nuripisthaa Reply with quote

this is a background song ...

"nijam nirupichu magadaaaaaaaaaa"

i am looking for this song.. which is not available.... can anyone provide pl

best wishes, madhav
madhavrj

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guvvala egiripovali... song is avilable at coolgoose.com.. i have downloaded and i am enjoying...

cheers up, madhav
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: rameshnaidu and Rajan nagendra missing songs Reply with quote

srinu

I would like to add the following missing songs of Ramesh Naidu

Prathi Selayeti gamyam from the film anthuleni vintha katha

Rajan Nagendra

Repalle meepallega
Manase dochevu neevu
virise vayase

Of the four songs of Ammayi manasu you have hosted only one one song in Chandramohan section as well as rajan nagendra. But the hit song of this film is repalle meepallega(This film is remake of hindi superhit Chitchor and Repalle meepallega is equivalent song to Gori tera gaon bada pyara)

Nandakishor K

Sathyam
Jabilli vennellu
Nidurapora babu
both songs are from the film Angadi bomma.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I can you the nidra song from angaDi bomma.. the rest of the songs from ammAyi manasu should be requested from Surya. When I requested that solo song, oka vENu geetam from Surya.. all I was mentioning to him was a Chandra Mohan- Jayasudha film that is a remake of Chitchor, as I forgot the Telugu version movie name.

prati selyEti song is already hosted in Narasimha Raju's section.

Tahnks,
Srini
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: sONGS REQUESTS Reply with quote

sRINU AND SURYA

One suggestion from my side

Dont we think that our discussion board lo indexes chaala ekkuvayayi.
I think we will make only four or five topics

Viz : Discussion about songs that appear in Chimata music
Discussion about songs that dont appear in chimata music
Cinema Quiz
Misc discussions on Singers, MDs Lyricists
Hindi Melodies

Let these be major topics and in each topic let us have only one or two topics. Endukante Many times we feel happier when we read old messages also. And newcomers ku oka message topic lo vellarante they can follow from beginning. Eg. Devudilanti manishi gurinchi we have discussed earlier and now a new topic has been started in the same title. Alaage New requests kooda oke topic lo unte we can check whether all requests have been added or whether any have been escaped from our notice.

Ee discussion board gurinchi inka others nundi feedback theesukovachchu

Surya

Whenever I used to listen the songs from 2.00pm to 3.00pm in ceylon radio I used to wonder about the no. of songs played of one lyricist. I think he is the most neglected or rather unrecognised lyricist in the entire telugu song history. He is Gopi. I remember meenakshiakkayya telling

Ippudi vinandi Sathyam sangeetha rachanalo Gopi geetham

I tried in IMDB couldnt find any mention about Gopi.What do you think about Gopi. If you have any details pl share with us as to where was he hailing from. I heard that he died at a very young age.

Nandakishor K
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nanda,

Let me recap a few words on Gopi from one of touching Balu's pADutA teeyagA episodes..

Gopi and Balu came to the industry at the same time and they are very good friends. Balu was talking about Gopi's stamp and gave an example. From the song, manasA kavvichakE from panDanTi kApuram.. "navvanaa, EdvanA" is his stamp and no one else writes like this.

Unfortunately he is almost bed-ridden since the early 80's (for the last 20 years... as of the pADutA teeyagA program in 2000) and Balu had tears in his eyes while talking about him and he got highly emotional and seeing him in that state, I too felt very sad.

Srini

Last edited by schimata2 on Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanda

I am not too familiar with Lyricist details Sad

But I remember GOPI for his lyric for one of my all time favourite songs, melodiously composed by Satyam and beautifully sung by SP and SJanaki.

నీ కౌగిలిలో తల దాచి
నీ చేతులలో కను మూసి
జన్మ జన్మకు జతగా మసలే వరమే నన్ను పొందని
నీ కౌగిలిలొ||
చల్లగ కాసే పాల వెన్నెల నా మనసేదో వివరించు
అల్లరి చేసే ఓ చిరు గాలి నా కోరికలే వినిపించు
నా కోవేలలో స్వామివి నీవై వలపే దివ్వెగ వెలిగించు
నీ కౌగిలిలొ||
నింగి సాక్షి నేల సాక్షి
నిను వలచిన నా మనసే సాక్షి
మనసులోన మనుగడలోన నాలో నీవే సగపాలు
వెడుకలోను వేదనలోను పాలూ తేనేగ ఉందాము
నీ కౌగిలిలొ||

I think most of Prabhakar Reddy's films had Gopi's lyrics.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think "kalahamsa naDaka dAnA" from Others-1 section is also written by Gopi.

It is from "samAdhi kaDutunnAm.. chandAlivvanDi" and the music by JV Raghavulu (though the pallavi is copied from Rafi's Tere Nam kA deewana song (http://www.chimatamusic.net/sanjeevKumar.php) ).

Srini
jmk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>>Whenever I used to listen the songs from 2.00pm to 3.00pm in ceylon radio....
Nandakishor garu,
Nice to a see fan of ceylone radio here. I too used to listen the songs between 2-3, and I like Meenakshi Ponnudurai voice also very much.
In fact, Ceylone radio is the first to start 'theme' based songs, and birthday greetings songs. When the satellite channels started they all followed the same Ceylone radio.
I still remember Meenakshi reading all birthday greeting songs and play 'putiina roju pandage andariki..' from 'jeevana tharangalu'.
jmk.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man.. that (Cylone raDio) was so good..

When I was in REC Jaipur during my B Tech days (88 -92), I used to literally crave for Telugu songs. When I bought my own radio (Philips) in the 3rd year, I used to listen to these songs @ 2: 30PM..I guess was soon followed by Malayaa songs with the slogan "namastE kairaLee".. vacchee rAnaTTugA, ups and downs song variations tO balE gammattugA vunDEdi. When it used to be a little lower in volume, I used to change the radio direction on my bed and try different directions until the sound gets reasonable..

Some of the songs I still remember on the Cylone radio..

"emiTlO lAgundi.. edo lO soda gA vundi+ from bangAru kAnuka
"okE kulam.. okE matam" from mAdaivam
"andamaina lOkaman" from tolikODi kUIsindi etc etc

/Srini
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Ma boss chiranjeevi paata Reply with quote

Sreenu

I was always wondering Why chiru didnt give much notice to lyrics of his songs. Save a very few films like IRVK, Subhalekha, Aalaya sikharam, Manchu Pallaki, Prema tarangalu all his songs were almost meaningless with only reasonable tune. When Vijayabapineedu was editing the Magazine Chiranjeevi I even wrote a letter requesting him to take care of Lyrics(Nagarjun by that time was ensuring atleast one song in his film had some meaningful lyrics)this was somewhere in the period of Kodamasimham film.

What I wanted you to take notice is that Among all the music directors of 80s SP was more melody oriented and he gave Music to ONe chiru film which had good numbers. I hope as a chiru fan you might have got what film it was and will host it without fail

Kishor
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that "maga dheeruDu"?

I like that family song and another group song on Chiru-Jaya Sudha from that movie.. it was released in my 1st year of Inter and I did not like the way Balu composed the kATi scene padhyAlu, as I was still in the famous DV Subba Rao's trance.

Srini
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Magadheerudu Reply with quote

sreenu

You are right. It is magadheerudu. The group song is Intiperu anuragam muddu peru mamakaram . Eventhough I am a diehard fan of SP I cant digest he singing Padyams. He unnecessarily tries to improvise and fails miserably. Of all the casettes I purchased Srinatha Kavisarvabhoumudu was the most irritating(I belong the telugu pandits family and include a few who have done asthavadhanams)

One more combination of Chiru and Ramesh naidu(Film was a superflop)
try to guess it

Nandakishor K
sunson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini, Surya G,

Can you try to get the following song from "Manchini Penchaali"
Song: Manchini Penchaali Mamathanu Panchaali

It is a melodious song written by Sri Sri and scored by pendyala. Since I listened to it on AIR I am searching for it so many years.

SPB had a special way of singing songs, including this song, that were picturized on public. Remember, "Manchini samaadhi chesthaara", "Kadhili randi manushulaithe"

Regards
Sunson
jmk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>>One more combination of Chiru and Ramesh naidu(Film was a superflop) try to guess it

Its 'swayam krishi' and i don't think its a super flop..it had a decent run with nice songs, of course K Visawanath mark..
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it, man.. it is dhairya vantuDu (director Lakshmi Deepak), right>

I watched it during its release (right after rAkshasuDu release) during the Inter days in Vijayawada. First half of the movie, Chiru has 82/83's make up and the last half with 86's makeup... it was lying there for more than four years. Though Chiru and Aravind knew that it was going to be another flop to his 86's flop list (total six flops, while Balayya had six hits that year), they let the movie release towards the end of the year.

Coming to the point, any hit songs in that movie?

/Srini
jmk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup..i too remember that movie..vijayasanthi is one heroine and there is a second heroine (new comer)..chiru lost his memory after some accident and regains in the last..something like this goes the story. funny to see him wearing bell-bottoms in first half, narrows in the second half.
jmk.
SURENDRA VEMARAJU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jmk wrote:
yup..i too remember that movie..vijayasanthi is one heroine and there is a second heroine (new comer)..chiru lost his memory after some accident and regains in the last..something like this goes the story. funny to see him wearing bell-bottoms in first half, narrows in the second half.
jmk.

Dear Srini/JMK,
Yes Balu's USP is displayed in singing typically for each hero but probably mixes melody - modulations to orthodox poems which does not gel with.
But Since Rakshasudu film was recolleted, I hear a special tune from SPB since then he set another tone in the song Malli malli idhe raane roju. If you hear this song it is sung at a higher base note, rare from SPB voice.Is it so !
Surendra Vemaraju
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: sONGS REQUESTS Reply with quote

hi srini & surya,

I just wanted to know some detail about a song which was posted in our db sometime in october and found it is ver difficult searching it. So I am once agin putting the same request which I mentioned in nov or december to have only 5 heads.i.e Songs on chimata music, Songs not available on chimatamusic, cinema quiz and Film singers, lyricists/MDs and hindi melodies

Alage songs not available on chimatamusic lo request a song anedanni oka box lo pedithe if anybody requests all such requests can be accessed at one go.

emantaru?????

NANDAKISHOR K wrote:
sRINU AND SURYA

One suggestion from my side

Dont we think that our discussion board lo indexes chaala ekkuvayayi.
I think we will make only four or five topics

Viz : Discussion about songs that appear in Chimata music
Discussion about songs that dont appear in chimata music
Cinema Quiz
Misc discussions on Singers, MDs Lyricists
Hindi Melodies

Let these be major topics and in each topic let us have only one or two topics. Endukante Many times we feel happier when we read old messages also. And newcomers ku oka message topic lo vellarante they can follow from beginning. Eg. Devudilanti manishi gurinchi we have discussed earlier and now a new topic has been started in the same title. Alaage New requests kooda oke topic lo unte we can check whether all requests have been added or whether any have been escaped from our notice.

Ee discussion board gurinchi inka others nundi feedback theesukovachchu

Surya

Whenever I used to listen the songs from 2.00pm to 3.00pm in ceylon radio I used to wonder about the no. of songs played of one lyricist. I think he is the most neglected or rather unrecognised lyricist in the entire telugu song history. He is Gopi. I remember meenakshiakkayya telling

Ippudi vinandi Sathyam sangeetha rachanalo Gopi geetham

I tried in IMDB couldnt find any mention about Gopi.What do you think about Gopi. If you have any details pl share with us as to where was he hailing from. I heard that he died at a very young age.

Nandakishor K
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:48 am    Post subject: Very nice post, so big thanks for the effort! Reply with quote

Loving this page Smile Can I recommend another related page- find here about Mastiffs or this read this about Mastiffs thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:41 am    Post subject: I love this article, so thank you for the time spent! Reply with quote

Loving this forum Smile Can I recommend a related pages like helpful hints about Mastiffs , it's great!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:35 pm    Post subject: I love this blog, so well done for the time spent! Reply with quote

Loving this article Smile If you're looking for more traffic to your blog, I highly recommend a few useful forums like niche backlinks , bing backlinks and reciprocal backlinks , they're top quality!
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:57 am    Post subject: Very nice post, so kudos to you for the time spent! Reply with quote

Alway reading this blog Smile Btw, if anyone is interested in the latest tv casting devices, I highly recommend a few useful articles like tv stream football and warner bros television casting , it's awesome! You may as well also try lg television streaming problems and netflix casting to tv or even casting to tv for windows with ion television streaming .
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:03 am    Post subject: I love this article, so big thanks for the effort! Reply with quote

Alway reading this article Smile Btw, if anyone is interested in the latest tv streaming devices, I highly recommend a few useful pages such as television casting il film (2011) and tv casting uk , it's excellent! You may as well also try stream tv shows online and cbs live stream television or even tv cast lg download with fox news live stream tv free online .
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:32 am    Post subject: I love this topic, so big thanks for the effort! Reply with quote

Big fan of this page Smile If anyone would like to check out my fantabulous dog blog, please look into it here- my explanation and read this about Mastiffs , it's excellent! Also try his response and review and even webpage on Mastiff types together with blog on Mastiff types . Other sites to check out include extra resources about Mastiffs as well as view on Mastiff types and read this post here or even view it for good measure.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:45 pm    Post subject: Alway reading this blog Reply with quote

Alway reading this blog Smile If anyone is interested in my latest products, please look into it here- visit website and look at more info , it's awesome! Also try click here to investigate and find more info and even company website together with full report . Other sites to check out include see here as well as look these up for good measure. Don't forget click this over here now and browse around this website , it's top quality! Also try about his and a knockout post and even a fantastic read together with read the full info here . Other sites to check out include the original source too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:50 pm    Post subject: Always a pleasure to read through this forum :) Reply with quote

Loving the insights of this article Smile Btw, if you want to know the best online casino, I highly recommend this terbaik situs domino99 online terbaik page as well as this hebat situs domino99 online Indonesia profile is important too.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:00 am    Post subject: Loving the insights of this blog :) Reply with quote

Pressfarm is just a media database that helps entrepreneurs find journalists to create about their startups. Construct a set of reporters and get outlined in start-up websites in minutes. Using our press outreach program, now you can seek out editors from various niches, guides and categories to find the best match for your story.

Pressfarm will even support create mail pitches, press produces, content advertising and much more.

Pressfarm genuinely believe that narrowing down the area to journalists who're probably be enthusiastic about your start-up is much better than giving bulk emails.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> 70's & 80's songs that don't appear on ChimataMusic.com All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: