Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could you please host Jeevana Poratam song

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> 70's & 80's songs that don't appear on ChimataMusic.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amarjun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Could you please host Jeevana Poratam song Reply with quote

Srini,

Could you please upload the song Maruvakumaa Priya Nesthamaa song from Jeevana poratam (Sobhan, Rajanikanth, Vijaya santhi etc)?

Thanks!
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the song, a remake of "main na bhoolunga" from the original, Roti-Kapada-Makan movie?

Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
amarjun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Jeevana Poratam songs Reply with quote

I am not sure srini, whether it is from a hindi movie or not!

It is a duet between Shobhan babu and Vijayashanthi and a nice melody song. There is a sad version of the same song when they seperate in the movie (it goes like Marichipo O nesthama..). I am trying to remember whether it is sung by Balu or KJYesudas!!

Could u plz host it if u have? Thx!!
SURENDRA VEMARAJU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: Jeevana Poratam songs Reply with quote

amarjun wrote:
I am not sure srini, whether it is from a hindi movie or not!

It is a duet between Shobhan babu and Vijayashanthi and a nice melody song. There is a sad version of the same song when they seperate in the movie (it goes like Marichipo O nesthama..). I am trying to remember whether it is sung by Balu or KJYesudas!!

Could u plz host it if u have? Thx!!

Srini,
this picture was released between '84-85 period was a popular movie as a multi starrer.Song mentioned was sung by Yesudas, music by Chakravarthy, written by Veturi.
Thanks
Surendra Vemaraju
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sunson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is this the song, a remake of "main na bhoolunga" from the original, Roti-Kapada-Makan movie?

Srini

Srini,

"Main naa bhoolaga" song is "Maruvakumaa anuraagam" in this film. A great SPB-PS melody from Chakravarthy. It does not have any resemblance to the original tune.

I have this song with me.

Regards
Sunson
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaks Sunson for confirming it..

Can you pl. send it to schimata@gmail.com and I will right away upload the song?

Thanks,
Srini
sunson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini,

Last week, I saw this song on "Madhura Geethalu" program on Doorsarshan (another source for rare old songs)

"Ammadu navvaali Aamani raavaali" from "Allarai Bava" starring Krishna and Jayaprada, music by Rajan Nagendra.

Pl. check the possibility of hosting it.

Regards
Sunson
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Susnon,

We will look out for that allari bAva song.. thanks for all six songs you sent me today and I am hosting them right now.

/Srini
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: kadile meghama Reply with quote

srinu

Small correction. Kadilemeghama from laila music is by MSV not ilayaraja

Kishor
sunson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini,

Thanks for hosting the songs I have sent.

I was happy to notice that songs did not go into "Requested Songs" which means they have passed your litmus test Very Happy

BTW, music of song from Indradhanassu (*ing Rajasekhar) is by Raj-Koti.
It is interesting to note that SPB sang this song in a "Jesudas"ish style.

Regards
Sunson
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: kadile meghama Reply with quote

NANDAKISHOR K wrote:
srinu

Small correction. Kadilemeghama from laila music is by MSV not ilayaraja

Kishor

Kishor,

I need the movie details of Laila.. urgent.. I am hosting the song, kadilE mEghama tomorrow in the Weekly Picks section.

Cheers,
Srini
sunson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini,

Info I remember is that this movie starred Suresh and Priya(Who also acted along side Rajani in Rendu Rellu Aaru). This song is sung during a student's picnic.

Regards
Sunson
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunson wrote:
Srini,

Info I remember is that this movie starred Suresh and Priya(Who also acted along side Rajani in Rendu Rellu Aaru). This song is sung during a student's picnic.

Regards
Sunson

Thanks Sunson for the info Smile

Srini
Lindsijutty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:09 am    Post subject: Could you please host Jeevana Poratam song Reply with quote

I immediately thought of the song "Ill be there for you by The Rembrandts"...you know..the one from Friends
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kapriolglc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:12 am    Post subject: Could you please host Jeevana Poratam song Reply with quote

Ok.....Then Jump it is.......someone needs to start a thread for which 1 song would you include in the set as well......Im casting my vote for D.O.A. right now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> 70's & 80's songs that don't appear on ChimataMusic.com All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: