Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Songs that can be added...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> 70's Hindi Melodies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Songs that can be added... Reply with quote

Whilst there are many sites on the web offering Hindi songs, I still feel that we need to add some more haunting melodies of 60's and 70's in our Hindi section. It is a good idea to also have the originals/inspirations of the popular telugu songs.

To quickly recollect few songs:

1) Hum dono do premee duniya chod chale... from Ajnabi(1974), sung by Kishore Kumar and Lata, music by RD Burman starring Rajesh Khanna and Zeenat aman. Inspiration for 'Ee ratiri O chandamama...' from Dongalaku Donga.

2) Baharo phool barsao... from Suraj(1966), by Md.Rafi, Shankar Jaikishan, Rajendra Kumar, Vyjayantimala. A song any Lover will love to have!

3) Chandan ka badan... Saraswati Chandra(1968), Mukesh, Kalyanji Anandji, Starring Nutan. 'tan bhee sundar, man bhee sundar too sundar tha ki moorat ho... I just can't express the lovely feeling I get when I listen to this song

4) Tumharee nazar kyon kafa ho gayi....Do Kaliyaan(1968),Md.Rafi,Lata, Music Ravi Starring Biswajeet, Mala sinha. Original of 'Ee vela naalo enduko aasalu....' from ANR's Mooga Nomu

More to come....
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Surya..

I initially did not think of hosting the Hindi songs at all.. Finally when I decided, I came up with the list of songs and my friend, Suresh Mantrala (my best friend since our B.Tech days from REC Jaipur) helped me in collecting the MP3 songs.. We now have around 400- 500 songs there...

Once I have some free time in the near future, I will work with you on the list... But until then, I will first work on my main passion i.e. is to collect as many Telugu melodies as I can..

In the mean time, can you pl. continue posting all the Hindi melodies here? We will use this list as a reference when I am ready to host these songs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
vennela

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are interested, I can list down the songs that have same tuen sin hindi and telugu.
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Vennela garu! Smile

Gurthu pattara? Bahusa Sathyam meeda posts chusi gurthu padataru anukuntunnanu.

Srini, ee site start chesindi interest thone kadandi. kaka pote aa songs audios collect cheyyataniki koddiga time pattochchu. Bahusa aa audos kooda mee daggara nunde teesukuntadu. meeru a list pettandi. reference ga vuntadi.

P.S: ika mundu garu/andi lu vaadanu. naakante knowlede lo chala pedda varaina, vayasu lo chala chinna vaallu.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surya wrote:
Welcome Vennela garu! Smile

Gurthu pattara? Bahusa Sathyam meeda posts chusi gurthu padataru anukuntunnanu.

Srini, ee site start chesindi interest thone kadandi. kaka pote aa songs audios collect cheyyataniki koddiga time pattochchu. Bahusa aa audos kooda mee daggara nunde teesukuntadu. meeru a list pettandi. reference ga vuntadi.

P.S: ika mundu garu/andi lu vaadanu. naakante knowlede lo chala pedda varaina, vayasu lo chala chinna vaallu.

Oh Netman gara? Smile Very nice to see you here.

naku antha scene ledandi. edo telisinadi post chesthaanu anthe. malli mana music lovers ikkada kalisinanduku chaalaa happy ga undandi. Smile
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I started organizing my Music/Films interest after being amazed by your knowledge!

Coming back to discussion, I remember 'Bullemma Bullodu' lo 'Kurisindi vana...' is an inspiration/copy from a Hindi Song. Notilo adutundi gaani, naa Hindi Basha agnaanam ki, a lyric ento sarigga gurtuku raadu, details telusukundamante! Any Idea?
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With great difficulty, I could search the inspiration of 'Kurisindi vaana...' song. It is from the movie Talash(1969).

The song is 'Kai hai re hamne kasam sang rehne ki...' sung by Lata mangeshkar and composed by S.D.Burman.

The song is available at Musicindiaonline website. Can anyone try it and confirm me?
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just listened to the song you mentioned.. It may be an inspiration for the Telugu song... but the Telugu song is far better and much better tuned song Smile

But one song Sathyma blatantly copied (all 100%) is the Jeetendra's song (Our Hindi Songs section --> Jeetendra) which is from Jaisa Ko Taisa movie and the original song is "Abke Sawan Mein.." and duplicate is "mansE jatagA.." in nOmu.

Apart from that I liked all the copied songs than the original ones(amaanush, zanjeer, phakira, roti etc).

Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: 70s hindi melodies Reply with quote

Sreenu and Surya

I would like to add one song which is in both languages.

Before that I would like to add some thing

Salil Choudhary- The most melodious composer in my opinion didnt get the recognition he was due to. He is the only composer who didnt stick to only one singer like other singers used to do(rafi-naushad, SJ-rafi, SD-kishore, RD-Kishore, Madanmohan-lata).

Remember the melodies he gave in 70s to a long forgotten singer by that time and who was known only for his sad songs MUKESH songs like
maine tere liye saath rang ke
kahin door jab
nain hamare and
THE NATIONAL AWARD WINNING SONG FROM RAJANIGANDHA

KAYIN BAAR YUN BHI DEKHA HAI

this song was used by salil choudhary in a telugu film composed by him
chairman chalamaiah -NAYANALU KALISE THOLI SARI sung by our own baalu.

Nandakishor K
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanda,

Check out the Chalam's song (chairman chalamayya) in Chalam Section..

Srini
agent116

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Night In London - nazar na lag jaaye ..kisi nigaahonme

ee song MP3 version vundi ..ee song meeku nachithe ..i shall mail you ..this song
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: hindi songs Reply with quote

hi,

Actualga hindi songs gurinchi matladalsi vasthe akkada 75 taruvata cheppukodagga songs levu, okati ara RDB music tappa. And Majority of songs come in between 60-75.

I think srini it is high time to give some priority to hindi songs.

Kishor
Lindsijutty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:23 pm    Post subject: Songs that can be added Reply with quote

Hi,i am asking for your top songs that make you happy.I mean songs like at one moment you could be really sad and then that "special" song comes on and you are as happy as can be.If you have any ideas please reply.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> 70's Hindi Melodies All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: