Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Detailed list of all Bala Krishna hit Songs..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: A Detailed list of all Bala Krishna hit Songs.. Reply with quote

Hi all,

Though I am a Chiru fan, I have nothing against Balayya. In fact, I am not pleased with a fact that Chiru hardly did any songs with mAma KV Mahadevan, where as Bala Krishna always showed interest in mAma's music direction until the last phase of mAma's career (the early 90's).

I have collected all hit songs of Bala Krishna as far as I know. I request some of Bala Krishna fans to step in and provide me a detailed list of all his solo and duets and we will be glad to host all of them.

I guess I covered Nag and Venki, as I got the song list from other web sites. For some reason, many of Bala Krishna songs are not even listed in most of the web sites.. for example, the super hit songs from movies like annadammula anubandham, mangamma gAri manavaDu, muddula krishnayya, bhArgava rAmuDu etc were never even mentioned online until we hosted them for the first time..

Pl. come forward and send me and surya a detailed list of solo and duets of Bal Krishna (that are not hosted currently on the site).

Thanks,
Srini (schimata@gmail.com)
Surya (suryaguduru@gmail.com)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
movie_lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini,
I think its the producer who opted for mAma's composition for those balakrishna's movies you referred. For instance 'nAri nAri naDuma murAri' and 'seetha rAmula kalyAnam' are from yuva chitra banner(Producer murAri) and you know most of the movies from that banner had mAma's music. Also bhargav arts (S.Gopal reddy) falls under the same category.

I'll try to recollect some of balayya's songs and will post them here.
vbhagavathula

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with movie_lover. I agree with Srini also. Chiru always wanted to try new music directors and new villians. On the other hand I feel Chiranjeevi never gave chance to people who are during lean patch to Chiru's defense Movie is business and he does not want to risk. I know the topic is getting deviated

Srini you might want to change the caption of your website as it is no longer for 70s and 80s.
jmk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini,

1. Pattabhishekam - has some good songs.

2. Seeta rama kalyanam: emani cheppanu rendu pedavula...

2. Bharya bhartala bandham - O lammi o lammi

3. Apurva Sahodarulu - Swapna..Priya Swapna, and one song which comes in the climax.

4. Nari Nari Naduma Murari - Almost all are hit songs..but this site hosts only two. The rain song with Nirosha 'em vaano tharumuthunnadi' defintely deserve a place here.

5. Aditya 369- Raasaleela vela..how come this song missed? One of my all time favourite song, even though I am chiru fan.. Smile especially for its melodious music by raja.

6. Gandeevam - song with ANR and Mohan lal...'Goruvanka valagane gokulaniki...'

7. Top Hero: not bad..
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Maruthi..

I will soon work again on Chiru, Balayya songs (I don't think we covered all of Nag & Venki's hit songs)..

I will stay in touch with you..

Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Songs on ChimataMusic.com All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: