Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About JV Raghavulu, another underrated Telugu Music Director

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Music Directors, Lyricists, and their Biographies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: About JV Raghavulu, another underrated Telugu Music Director Reply with quote

Hi all,

Does any one know where JV Raghavulu is from and any other pieces of info about him? Any boby knows what "JV" stands for?

SP Balu mentioned that he is "mAnasa putruDu" to Ghantasala (like the combo of KV Mahadevan and Puhalendi) and he used to be an assistant for Ghantasala. I read somewhere that he joined his voice with Ghantasala toward the end of the eternal song, Siva Sankari... in jagadEkaveeruni katha.

Dasari used to encourage him a lot and he was the default Music director to the most of Vadde brothers' movies (Vijaya Madhavi Pictures), mostly with Krishnam Raju (kaTakaTala rudrayya, Rangoon Rowdy, Viswanadha nAyakuuDu etc) and one movie with NTR (bobbili puli), and one movie with Chandra Mohan in the early 80's (I can not recall this movie name).

Then Kodi Rama Krishna too encouraged him with movies like inTlO rAmayya.., tarangiNi, mukku puDaka, simhapuri simham etc.

Other movies that instantly come to my mind are jeevana tarangAlu, AtmeeyuDu, prajA rAjyam, moguDu kAvAli etc.

Is "jeevana taragAlu" his first movie or one of his earlier movies?

Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember, J.V.Raghavulu did a film called 'Drohi' in 1970. I am not sure whether this is his first movie but it is before Jeevanatarangalu.

He was also one of the popular MDs in 70's and 80's. I could normally identify songs of Satyam, KVM and Chakravarthy by their orchestration. But any song that was doubtful to me having orchestration similarities with all the 3 MDs, used to be by default the song of JV Raghavulu.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the movie of Chandra Mohan (re: the first post in this thread).. it is kalahAla kAuram, probably released in 1982. I hosted a song in that movie in Chandra Mohan section.. pApA.. adigO chUDu.. endukO ikkaDa antA unTA-seedA song.

Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lindsijutty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:51 am    Post subject: About JV Raghavulu another underrated Telugu Music Director Reply with quote

What about some of the country artists who mention God in a couple of songs but then most of their other songs are about one-night stands, murder, violence, cheating, getting laid or getting drunk??

Luv
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cinnadoda

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:49 am    Post subject: About JV Raghavulu another underrated Telugu Music Director Reply with quote

I like to listen to a lot of Baroque and Classical music. Especially Bachs works for organ. I listen to other stuff, but I have to say thats what I prefer.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:50 am    Post subject: Useful Cheap Seo Packages Details This Year Reply with quote

To the man asking about how much for search engine optimization, local seo pricing packages, how to seo my business, what is search engine optimization (seo) quizlet, I highly suggest this finest affordable seo packages info and don't forget how to do google search engine optimization, best rated seo packages, affordable seo services in kolkata, all seo and digital marketing agency in glasgow, seo packages google, is seo really worth it, is seo worth it in 2021, is godaddy search engine optimization worth it, look at this excellent monthly seo packages recommendations as well as seo optimaztion packages, average cost of seo packages, how much does google search engine optimization cost, search engine optimization companies near me, seo services packages india, affordable seo packages sydney, how much should you pay for seo, list and description of seo packages, try this top rated seo packages detailsfor website seo monthly packages, what is seo optimization, digital marketing seo packages, seo pricing packages, See More [url=http://www.localfishingchat.com/thread-44361-post-242813.html#pid242813]Helpful PDF Convert Advice 972e93a
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:02 am    Post subject: Best Canberra labour hire Advice Recommendations Advice Reply with quote

To the guy asking about what is misconduct in public service rule, what labor laws are required to be posted, what nurses work in labor and delivery, labour hire sydney cbd, manual labor jobs near me, labor jobs omaha, labor and delivery nurse jobs omaha, what is considered casual labor, labor jobs near me under 18, how to get baby ready for labor, what are some unfair labor practices unions sometimes commit, public service employment act regulations, I highly recommend this Helpful Canberra labour hire Recommendations for which jobs are hiring now, jobs near me part time good pay, how to get a labour hire licence, what are the unfair labor practices of employers, federal government agencies canberra, how does labour hire work, labor jobs near me part time, what are my rights as an employee in ontario, entry level labor jobs omaha, what are some unfair labor practices unions sometimes commit, construction labour hire sydney sydney nsw, what do jobs at home depot pay, is good as well. See More Recommendations 18972e9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Music Directors, Lyricists, and their Biographies All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: