Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

request for songs from Jandhyala movies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> 70's & 80's songs that don't appear on ChimataMusic.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
santharam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: request for songs from Jandhyala movies Reply with quote

Hi Surya/Srini garu,

If possible please upload songs from the following Jandhyala movies. I could not find these movies on the website.

1. Jayammu Nischyammu Raa
2. Chupulu Kalisina Shubha Vela
3. Rendu Rella Aaru
4. Vivaha Bhojanambu

These movies have a few memorable melodies. I would be greatful if u can upload them.

Thanks & regards,
Santha Ram. M
sunson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too agree with Santha ram garu.

Jandhyala movies always had good melodies. His favourite MDs, Ramesh Naidu and Rajan Nagendra, who worked on majority of his films gave melodious songs.

Jandhyala could also extract melodious music from his occassional MDs Chakravarthy, SPB, Raj Koti etc too.

Regards
Sunson
jmk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

srini,
Could you please get the songs..??

Amarajeevi:
1. Mallepoola maa raaniki banthi pula paarani..

Chupulu kalasina shubhavela:
1. ninna monna neeve dhyanam
2. sirimalli shubhalekha
3. premaa gharjinchavey..

Rendu rellu aaru:
1.kaasthanduko..prema darakaasthanduko
2.viraha veena nidura raaka

Vivaha bhojanambu:
1. jhum thanananana thakajhum..
2. seetharamaswamy
sunson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srini,

Pl. include "Asura sandhya vela" from Amarajeevi.

Regards
Sunson
santharam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks for giving the list of songs from requested movies. I will provide the list for Jayammu Nischayammura movie. And I think we missed one beautiful song

Maata ... Idigi O Chinna Maata

I am not sure from which of the requested movies this song is.

Regards,
Santha Ram. M
santharam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Srini/Surya Garu,

I could get all these songs including Amarajeevi song 'Mallepula Maarani ki'. I would be more than gladful to share these songs for uploading onto the website.

Thanks & regards,
Santha Ram. M
santharam

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

These are the songs from Jayammu Nischayammura movie:

1. Abhimatamo
2. Oh chilaka pasi molaka
3. Nee Paluke Maha Shakthira

By the by, the song "Maata ... Idigo O Chinna Maata" is from Vivaha Bhojanambu movie. This movie has one more song "Vivahale Nasinchali".

Thanks & regards,
Santha Ram. M
ramadugula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Jandhyala songs Reply with quote

Rao Gopalarao is another entertaining film directed by Jandhyala. Though two songs are posted from this film, I believe there is a more melodious song from the film. Unfortunately, I dont remember the pallavi of the song. But I guess it sounds somewhat like the melody from Rendu jella Sita : Lipileni kanti baasa. Hope somebody has a better memory and puts it up.
ramadugula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before SPB fans go for my jugular, let me correct myself. Lipi leni kanti basa is from Srivariki Premalekha

Sorry for the goof.
sunson

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ramadugula,

Can you tell which category has these songs?

The songs in this movie are:
1. Kulukulamma choosindiro
2. Sarasam Sivam Sundaram
3. Evandi
4. Ninna nere namminaanura

Regards
Sunson
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks,

Santha Ram sent me some Jandhyala songs and I will soon upload them.

Cheers,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: latest songs Reply with quote

Srinu

Thanks for adding some more songs after a long time.

by the way the song Chinnari chelli is from the film Jathakarathnam midathambhotlu(I think picturised on vijaychander), music by spkodandapani.

Still Janani Janmabhoomi song is pending.

Kishor

reminder of my list

1. Navvu Navvinchu from Devudilanti manishi
2. Kalimi lemulu from Bhagasthulu
(SURYA HAS TO FIND SOME WAY OUT. I AM EVEN TRYING TO VCD BUT UNABLE TO GET)
3. Janani janmabhoomi song.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kishor..

I sensed that music director could be SP Kodandapani for that song and I was telling the same to my friend while I was on my way to office. Thanks for providing the movie info for that song.

Surya already sent me the bhAgastulu song.. Surya sat with the recoding guy and saw the gramophone record himself and he could not find the song, navvu navvinchu from dEvuDu lAnTi manishi. The ones I uploaded in Krishna section are the only ones that are good in that movie (as per Surya.. almost 4, 5 months ago).

I was down with some seasonal sinus problem and fever/cold for almost the last one month and my wife made sure that I would not touch the laptop during the late night times and hence no new additions in the last month Sad

I am back in action now and I will first be working on your requests and then on some NTR/Ghantasala hits.

Thanks,
Srini

Last edited by schimata2 on Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nandakshor and Sreeni,

The song చిన్నారి చెల్లి మా బంగారు తల్లి నీవేనమ్మ మా ప్రాణము is from Devudamma only. The song from Jatakaratna Midatambhotlu is బంగారు తల్లి నా చెల్లెలు మా ఇంటి దీపం ఈ చెల్లెలు, ఏ ఇంటి దీపమై విలసిల్లు .... The confusion is understandable because of the intermixing of the words చెల్లి and తల్లి.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanuman wrote:
Nandakshor and Sreeni,

The song చిన్నారి చెల్లి మా బంగారు తల్లి నీవేనమ్మ మా ప్రాణము is from Devudamma only. The song from Jatakaratna Midatambhotlu is బంగారు తల్లి నా చెల్లెలు మా ఇంటి దీపం ఈ చెల్లెలు, ఏ ఇంటి దీపమై విలసిల్లు .... The confusion is understandable because of the intermixing of the words చెల్లి and తల్లి.

Hi Hanuman,

I guess "chinnAri rANee" is from jAtakaratna.. only and the music sounds SP Kodandapani's.. Listen to the first charaNam and to the line "nAgulainA talalUpAli". It sounds like the lines in "Evamma jagaDAla vadinanammO" song from panDanTi kApuram Smile

From dEvuDamma, the song is "chinnAni chelli".

Srini
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sreeni,

I did not follow the entire thread and just looked at the last post by nandakishor who wrote it as chinnari chelli and i was confused by that. Any way, I have just listened to the chinnari rani song and I must admit that I don't remember ever hearing this song Very Happy . Even if I did it must be a few decades ago. Any way, I agree with you that it is most likely composed by SP Kodandapani. The general choice of instruments, mood and tune of the song has his signature all over.
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: chinnari chelli Reply with quote

hi hanuman,,

I am extremely sorry for my typing mistake which misguided you. Actually I wanted to give the information of both the songs but ended up with only misguiding info.

Anyway Jathakarathna midathambhotlu had 4 excellent songs sung by sp(excellent for those lovers of SP letha voice.) They are

Nee cheyi naa cheyi
Chinnari raani
Virigi poina naa jeevana
and one song which goes somewhere like Gadidha----

Sp has sung two songs with/on this beautiful and hardworking animal
one in Jathakarathna midathambhotlu and another is Thotaramudu- Nestam choodara ee kullu lokam

One more info

We at Blore had an exclusive meet with SP wherein I asked two questions
1. I asked him to write the pallavi of the song Paaduko paaduko before signing the autograph and asked about this song do you know what he told
THIS IS MY VERY SECOND SONG AND I SOLO(SO VERY SPL FOR ME). And this song is available only in our Site- Greaaaaaaaaaaat isnt it.
2. I always observed one strange thing i.e Every SP/Kishore Fan have a very high regard for Ghantasala/Rafi but the Same is not vice versa, somehow Ghantasala/Rafi Fans dont ever praise SP/KISHORE.
I asked SPB very well knowing that he is a core Rafi fan that "You speak about RDB, Asha, Lata,Rafi but KISHOREKUMAR GURINCHI MEERU CHAAL A KODDIGA MATLADARU WHY??"
and his reply was on the expected lines ' Rafi is ultimate, Kishore was no where near him, infact Kishore had asked Rafi to sing for him, No doubt he had a very good voice and some songs were hits just because of his voice"

Somehow I was not fully satisfied with his reply.

Bye
Kishor
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:18 am    Post subject: Re: chinnari chelli Reply with quote

NANDAKISHOR K wrote:
hi hanuman,,

I am extremely sorry for my typing mistake which misguided you. Actually I wanted to give the information of both the songs but ended up with only misguiding info.

Oh, please don't feel sorry.Very Happy Any way, isn't the song bangaru talli I mentioend from Midatambhotlu also? If not, do you know which movie it is from? I like that song very much and it is also one of those SPB's tender voice songs.
NANDAKISHOR K wrote:

Anyway Jathakarathna midathambhotlu had 4 excellent songs sung by sp(excellent for those lovers of SP letha voice.) They are

Nee cheyi naa cheyi
Chinnari raani
Virigi poina naa jeevana
and one song which goes somewhere like Gadidha----

it goes daya choopave gaadida... That song has a classical undertone to it.
NANDAKISHOR K wrote:

Sp has sung two songs with/on this beautiful and hardworking animal
one in Jathakarathna midathambhotlu and another is Thotaramudu- Nestam choodara ee kullu lokam

One more info

2. I always observed one strange thing i.e Every SP/Kishore Fan have a very high regard for Ghantasala/Rafi but the Same is not vice versa, somehow Ghantasala/Rafi Fans dont ever praise SP/KISHORE.
I asked SPB very well knowing that he is a core Rafi fan that "You speak about RDB, Asha, Lata,Rafi but KISHOREKUMAR GURINCHI MEERU CHAAL A KODDIGA MATLADARU WHY??"
and his reply was on the expected lines ' Rafi is ultimate, Kishore was no where near him, infact Kishore had asked Rafi to sing for him, No doubt he had a very good voice and some songs were hits just because of his voice"

I am a fan of all the four singers mentioned above. Though I like Ghantasala and Kishore a bit more than Rafi and SPB (may be I like deeper voices better Very Happy), I neverthless like all of them more or less equally and don't conisder one way above the others.

One reason I guess about your observation is that Ghantasala and Rafi are well-trained classical singers whereas Kishore and SPB are go-by-feel types with very good range and modulation. People (incorrectly) infer that any song by SPB/Kishore can be sung equally well by Ghantasala/Rafi but not vice versa.
NANDAKISHOR K wrote:

Somehow I was not fully satisfied with his reply.

Well looks like SPB himself was suffering from that syndrome, without realizing that he could be hrting his own reputation. Very Happy
ramadugula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi sunson

You will find song 1 and 3 under the category Requested Songs - 1

Regards
voggu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

download facility should be there

if it is there how to download
________
HONDA 70 SPECIFICATIONS
Lindsijutty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject: request for songs from Jandhyala movies Reply with quote

thanks so much Mixalopoulos for such a wonderful songs .

could i find songs for orphans in different languages ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> 70's & 80's songs that don't appear on ChimataMusic.com All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: