Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Covid: Last-minute call on Wales Covid pass pub extension

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics on Telugu Melodies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geemong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:53 pm    Post subject: Covid: Last-minute call on Wales Covid pass pub extension Reply with quote

Covid: Last-minute call on Wales Covid pass pub extension

A decision on whether to extend Covid passes to pubs and restaurants will be made at the "last minute", First Minister Mark Drakeford has said.

xo wallet updated New and new regularly, so that all users have more games to choose from.

Ministers are to consider whether to expand the scheme over the next week, with the next Covid rules review due on Friday.

Mr Drakeford said the emergence of the Omicron variant has led to knowledge and circumstances developing "so fast".

The first case of Omicron was confirmed in Wales on Friday.

Covid passes are already required for cinemas, theatres, nightclubs and large events in Wales.

They show if someone has been fully vaccinated or tested negative for Covid in the past 48 hours.

The Welsh Conservatives have said they remained opposed to Covid passes because they do not seem to present "additional benefits" to stopping Covid.

But the first minister told Politics Wales he did not think the Welsh government would be considering extending passes to hospitality if it had only been dealing with the dominant Delta variant.

He said: "We've got another week to go. We will learn a lot in that week about the Omicron virus.

"If we were to do it, it would simply be to help those businesses to stay open and still attracting customers through the door because people would feel confident that everybody else in that setting were either vaccinated or had taken a lateral flow test.

"But we haven't made that decision, and we won't make that decision right up until the day we have to, because circumstances and knowledge are developing so fast around the new variant that you ought to wait to have the maximum amount of information that you can."

Sam Rowlands, Conservative Member of the Senedd (MS) for North Wales, said the government should ensure "every part of our energies" is put in to rolling out booster jabs rather than extending use of the pass.
candymika

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:08 pm    Post subject: snake game Reply with quote

A good article, an attractive story requires the author to have a good sense and a keen eye to have a deep insight into it. I am very impressed with your article. snake game
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:21 am    Post subject: SHZ Reply with quote

Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. Zwembad aanleggen
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:26 am    Post subject: SHZ Reply with quote

I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information. Zonnepaneel installateur Sint-Genesius-Rode
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:28 am    Post subject: SHZ Reply with quote

I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information Zwembad polyester
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:30 am    Post subject: SHZ Reply with quote

I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. Zonnepaneel installateur Sint-Pieters-Leeuw
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:31 am    Post subject: SHZ Reply with quote

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Zwembad inox
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:34 am    Post subject: SHZ Reply with quote

wow... what a great blog, this writter who wrote this article it's realy a great blogger, this article so inspiring me to be a better person Zonnepaneel installateur Steenokkerzeel
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:36 am    Post subject: SHZ Reply with quote

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. Monoblock zwembad
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:38 am    Post subject: SHZ Reply with quote

Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. Zonnepaneel installateur Ternat
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:40 am    Post subject: SHZ Reply with quote

I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. Zwembaden keramisch
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:42 am    Post subject: SHZ Reply with quote

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Zonnepaneel installateur Tervuren
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:43 am    Post subject: SHZ Reply with quote

This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Zwembad vinylester
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:45 am    Post subject: SHZ Reply with quote

Wow, happy to see this awesome post. I hope this think help any newbie for their awesome work. By the way thanks for share this awesomeness from Zonnepaneel installateur Tielt-Winge
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:46 am    Post subject: SHZ Reply with quote

Thank a lot. You have done excellent job. I enjoyed your blog . Nice efforts Aanleg zwembaden
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:48 am    Post subject: SHZ Reply with quote

I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place Zonnepaneel installateur Tienen
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:50 am    Post subject: SHZ Reply with quote

Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. LPW zwembaden
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:30 am    Post subject: shz Reply with quote

I read your post and I found it amazing! thank! Zonnepaneel installateur Vilvoorde
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:34 am    Post subject: shz Reply with quote

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Zwembaden monoblok
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:36 am    Post subject: shz Reply with quote

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Zonnepaneel installateur Wemmel
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:38 am    Post subject: shz Reply with quote

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Zwembad plaatsen tuin
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:41 am    Post subject: shz Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. Zonnepaneel installateur Tremelo
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:43 am    Post subject: shz Reply with quote

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... Zwembad bouwen in de tuin
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:45 am    Post subject: shz Reply with quote

Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site Zonnepaneel installateur Wezembeek-Oppem
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:49 am    Post subject: shz Reply with quote

Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up Zwembad tuin
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:52 am    Post subject: shz Reply with quote

If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries Zonnepaneel installateur Zaventem
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:54 am    Post subject: shz Reply with quote

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Zwembad bouwen
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:57 am    Post subject: shz Reply with quote

Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do Zonnepaneel installateur Zemst
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:02 am    Post subject: shz Reply with quote

I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. Definitief ontharen laser
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:04 am    Post subject: shz Reply with quote

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Zonnepaneel installateur Zoutleeuw
seomind

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:06 am    Post subject: shz Reply with quote

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Permanent ontharen met laser
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics on Telugu Melodies All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: