Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A battle of bad reputations for Le Pen and Macron

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> 70's Hindi Melodies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geemong

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:46 pm    Post subject: A battle of bad reputations for Le Pen and Macron Reply with quote

A battle of bad reputations for Le Pen and Macron

Finding a French election poster for either top candidate that hasn't yet been defaced is almost like a treasure hunt.

slotทดลองเล่นฟรี Many players who intend to come in and win prize money with slot games. Most often, techniques or formulas that can make winning easier are applied to the game.

Ahead of this Sunday's decisive presidential election, colourful slurs are scrawled everywhere: "fascist" or "dirty liberal"; "racist" v "elitist" on billboards for Marine Le Pen and Emmanuel Macron.

It doesn't take long to work out what's aimed at whom. The violent dislike many voters express for one or both sides in this election can take your breath away.

Marine Le Pen is used to it.

The daughter of an infamous anti-immigration, nationalist politician who repeatedly spoke of Nazi gas chambers and the Holocaust as "a detail of the history of the Second World War", she has spent years trying to escape Jean-Marie Le Pen's toxic shadow.

This is her third attempt at the presidency, and she is the softest public version of herself yet. From her pastel make-up, to a notably warmer speaking tone and her focus on the working French struggling to make ends meet, rather than concentrating on the classic far right priorities: law and order and immigration.

"Marine", as she now likes to be known, has tried oh so very hard to rebrand herself as a patriotic centrist.

I put it to her that her critics call her "un-electable'; describing her as too far right and radical.

"I'm not radical, sorry!" she retorted. "The current government has been lead by the privileged minority for the privileged minority. That's the reality."

"I am running for president to change that. To establish a government of the people, for the people... giving back power to the people."
candymika

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:24 pm    Post subject: the impossible quiz Reply with quote

I feel strongly about it and love learning more about the subject. If possible, once you have the expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. the impossible quiz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> 70's Hindi Melodies All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: