Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Could you share the recipe or the address of the bakery?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> ChimataMusic & DB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lafantana

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:14 am    Post subject: Could you share the recipe or the address of the bakery? Reply with quote

What do you prefer for tea or coffee - biscuits or croissants? Could you share the recipe or the address of the bakery?
findcarmailer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It all depends on the mood, for example in cold weather - I prefer a large cup of coffee with a hot croissant. But more often than not, I also drink tea and coffee with biscuits Mulino Bianco Pan di Stelle that I buy online.
Confectioners have combined accords of cocoa, shortcrust pastry and hazelnut, which in general creates a divine taste. One package contains 700 g of cookies. It will be perfectly combined with a mug of aromatic drink. We guarantee you that you have never eaten tastier cookies. Don't take our word for it? Then see for yourself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> ChimataMusic & DB All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: