Welcome to ChimataMusic Discussion Board
Let us keep all the Telugu Melodies Alive through Healthy Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KVM Music(ings)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Music Directors, Lyricists, and their Biographies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vbhagavathula

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: KVM Music(ings) Reply with quote

I am glad and excited that there is a special page (Hall of Fame?) for KVM finally on this site although it’s late. Knowing Srini I was bit surprised that it was not first KVM who appeared on the site but it was someone else. I thought that since there were far too many songs and he could not accommodate in one page. Anyways its here!
Let us discuss about this genius and some of his songs
As Srini correctly pointed out KVM was the only one who delivered *good* music for 3 decades.
I am always amazed by the range in terms of tunes from classical to regular songs. I always wondered what the signature for KVM’s songs is – beat? Orchestra? Re-recording? My answer to it is –MELODY. What do you all think?
Always a low profile who would tune only after seeing the lyrics (barring exceptions where he reused IR tunes from Tamil) this would not restrict the lyricist’s creative freedom. I read/heard somewhere KVM can tune even the Andhra Patrika editorial (is it Bapu/Ramana or Veturi?)
A simple, humble, modest music duo who are down to earth have cine diggajas as their fan-base like K.Viswanath, Bapu/Ramana, VB Rajendra Prasad, Bhargav S.Gopal Reddy, not to forget K.Murari (who stopped producing films after KVM stopped due to ill-health) etc.

I wanted to write down some haunting melodies (“pulakarimpa chese paatalu”) and I was stuck where to start and where to end as the list is endless

Please share your feelings and probably there might be other better way to discuss and pay tributes to these geniuses

Till then!
MAMA Paata vinagane manasu pulakrinchena
BAALU Gontu vinagane tanuvu parvasinchena!
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAMA is undisputedly the Best Music Director of his time. The fact that a Malayali had dominated Telugu film industry overtaking masters like Saluri Rajeswara Rao, Pendyala and Ghantasala itself proves how talented KVM is!

Srini is a big Fan of KVM. But what we feel is that he has got due recognition and is the only music director remembered now, even by casual music lovers. Talking about KVM is like talking about NTR and Chiranjeevi.

Not bringing out his list of songs till now is in no way to disrespect him. It is just that we are trying to excavte the 'Matti lo Manikyalu' of other music directors who have been forgotten!
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly... Surya. Mere mooh kee baath aapne cheen liya.

After I started this site, I started realizing how melodious Sathysm's songs are! In particular, some songs like "Emani pilavAli", "kalaalOni UrvaSi", "evarO neevu.. antA mAyarA", "ee geetam.. sangeetam" etc haunted me for days. The last time I listened to these songs was more than 20 years. Ofcouse a few of mAmA's songs like "O chandramA", "okE kulam" etc also were on my mind ocnstantly for first few days.

All of us know most of mAma's songs.. but how many of us still remember all these Sathyam's melodies until Surya and myself listed them out on our site?

I mentioned somewhere in this discussion board that the following is my order of rating in terms of melodies:

KV Mahadevan > Sathyam > Rajan-Nagendra --> Ramesh Naidu --> Chakravarthi

But many melody lover think that KVM > Ramesh Naidu > Then Others

My opinion probably is different from theirs.

Thanks,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mantrala

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Legend's (KVM's) humbleness - Example to Every Human Being Reply with quote

After reading Venu's write-up, I could re-collect one incident which Balu mentioned a while ago. I wanted to share what I heard.

Those were days, when Sankara Bharanam was about the catch the 'Good Telugu movie' lovers attention and become the rage. Probably about 50-60 days into the release. Balu was traveling in a car along with Mama'garu and Puzhalendi garu. Balu was seated in the front-seat along with Driver. SPB asked driver to put on some songs in car-stereo. Driver wanted to impress KVM garu by playing SankaraBharanam songs so that he would enjoy listening to them during the travel. After listening to couple of songs, it seems Mama'garu asked SPB thus.....

Evaru nayana inta manchi songs raasindi/compose chesindi ani.

Balu was surprised and asked

Mamaa maree ila antunnaventi..ivanni nuvvu Puzhalendi kalisi chesina paatalu mamaa....neeku gurthuleda..leka nannu test chestunnaavaa..inta goppaga paatalu kattaru mama...telugu vaallu ee paatalu aadarinchi ninnu mechukuntuntay..nuvvemo..ila...

Mama replied in what seems to be the humblest statement which Balu heard in his life time...

Nayana..memu kaadu..Vaadu (showing god)..pyvaadu nayanaa mana cheta cheyinchaydi... vaadu goppavadu...mana peru chayppukokudadu...bavunnayi patalu... chala bagunnayi..

Balu said...this shows (and he learnt) no matter what heights one reaches, how humble one should be.

Thanks,
Suresh
netsri

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: KVM Baaneela Bahaddur? Reply with quote

As far as remember , KVM ki ok birudu vundi. adi 'Baaneela bahaddur' ani.Correct me if I'm wrong. athani tunes vinte, adi nijame kada anipisthundi.
srinivas330

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Creativity and variety in compositions Reply with quote

Satyam had monotony in his compositions although his films are only few hundreds.
I do not know ABCD's of music(arohanam,avarohanam,gamakam,taalam,sruti,raagam,alaap).But his tunes are mostly like Sannajaajiki gunnamaviki song.many of them resemble his previous tunes lacking variety or creativity.That could be the reason he was not successful.He also imitated(copied)numerous hindi tunes.One such example is evaremannanu todu rakunnanu(original tune kalyanji anandji).For that matter great musicians like Ghantasala also did imitation of popular Hindi tunes.
Some people observed various other matters(supress or tokkuta) for music directors success in this blog.I disagree.K.V.Mahadevan remained successful with his creativity and variety.Why Susarla Dakshina Murthy could not produce popular music.He did several films for NTR own production.Except Nartanasala and Santaanam(Lata sings) like few movies he was a failure.
Great Knowledge about music(72 melakartha raags in carnatic and 10 thaats of Hindustani was never a reason for popular music.It could be melody or rytham).You also need Rytham for a particular mood.Shankar jaikishan are the example for a real music director.LP followed their footsteps.Un fortunately Telugu music industry did not have a music director with stellar performance .Some music directors have an opinion about our SPB.He is good for pathos and sorrow singing.They feel his voice expresses sorroweven in romantic mood tunes.Is it true?.
Keeravani has shown some originality.But he also has limitations and fell into Monotony.We are yet to see a music director who can show variety after 1000 films(6000 songs)
hanuman
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: Creativity and variety in compositions Reply with quote

srinivas330 wrote:
Satyam had monotony in his compositions although his films are only few hundreds.
I do not know ABCD's of music(arohanam,avarohanam,gamakam,taalam,sruti,raagam,alaap).But his tunes are mostly like Sannajaajiki gunnamaviki song.many of them resemble his previous tunes lacking variety or creativity.That could be the reason he was not successful.He also imitated(copied)numerous hindi tunes.One such example is evaremannanu todu rakunnanu(original tune kalyanji anandji).For that matter great musicians like Ghantasala also did imitation of popular Hindi tunes.
Some people observed various other matters(supress or tokkuta) for music directors success in this blog.I disagree.K.V.Mahadevan remained successful with his creativity and variety.Why Susarla Dakshina Murthy could not produce popular music.He did several films for NTR own production.Except Nartanasala and Santaanam(Lata sings) like few movies he was a failure.
Great Knowledge about music(72 melakartha raags in carnatic and 10 thaats of Hindustani was never a reason for popular music.It could be melody or rytham).You also need Rytham for a particular mood.Shankar jaikishan are the example for a real music director.LP followed their footsteps.Un fortunately Telugu music industry did not have a music director with stellar performance .Some music directors have an opinion about our SPB.He is good for pathos and sorrow singing.They feel his voice expresses sorroweven in romantic mood tunes.Is it true?.
Keeravani has shown some originality.But he also has limitations and fell into Monotony.We are yet to see a music director who can show variety after 1000 films(6000 songs)

KVM is exemplery in that he was able to sustain creativity and originality for several hundreds of films. Even the maestro Ilaiyaraja became monotonous in his recent films. I have listened to some of IR's recent films and they are all rehashes of his previous films. That doesn't decrease the greatness of Ilaiyaraja by any means. It just means that his creativity has reached some limit. To give an anology from Tennis, John McEnroe reached great heights and became untouchable for a few years but then faded quickly. On the other hand, Jimmy Connors was able to stay near the top for several years.

Satyam had his share of copycat tunes but at the same time, he did show creativity and variety and it is unfair to say he was totally monotonous. Also, people like Satyam and Ghantasala were forced by producers to copy tunes against their wishes. By the way, the Telugu film industry had some notable and creative MDs who composed for 100+ films -- S. Rajeswara Rao, Pendyala Nageswara Rao. Keep in mind that until 1975 or so only 40-50 films used to be produced every year and it is hard for an MD to compose for more than 200 or so films with so much competition.

This is the first time I am hearing that Balu's voice sounded sorrowful even for romantic tunes Shocked If at all, he is probably the most versatile singer who was able to adapt to various actors and moods.

One thing to remember is that there are hidden pressures on MDs to follow certain trends and cater to the whims and fancies of producers. After all, the producers (and directors) are the bosses writing the paychecks for these MDs and they have to do things against their wishes. Even Ilaiyaraja admitted that he was forced to compose substandard tunes and copycats (orabba vesukunna killi from Yugandhar for example) because of pressures.
srinivas330

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Creativity and variety in compositions Reply with quote

Late Bhanumathi Ramakrishna had a different opinion about Sankarabharanam compositions.She rated them as lighter version of Classic raagas.One could have tried her as a music director.
keeping aside purity matters and rules of raagas, KVM also has a draw back in orchestration.It could be late Puhalendi's notes.But sounds similar for most of the tunes.
Adi Narayana Rao was a marvel of his time for rich orchestration in his compositions.He is second to none in Indian film industry.
He had few films to his credit but retained quality and versatality in compositions for all most all songs.
Does any one know how many of our music directors have expertise in classical music( Both Carnatic and Hindustani as well as western classical )?.
Where did they learn and how long?.
Which music directors of current generation have that back ground of their seniors?.
I appreciate feed back.
Producer is spending money and he has all rights to take care of his investment.If music director is capable of convincing the team of film(Director,Producer,Lyricist,Choreographer) with some out of box creations,no body will force them to copy tunes.
"Niluvave valu kanula dana" song by T.Chalapathi Rao was popular song.When film was remade in Hindi, Sankar-Jaikishen cameup with superb tune "tere pyare pyare suraj ko".They did not copy.They were able to beat expectations of public.S.Rajeshwara rao walked out of many movies for the same reason.His son Koti explained to media about his father and his attitude towards art.
schimata2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srinivas gAru..

You seem to be knowledgeable with the Hindi/Telugu music.

When we started this site, we just had only one link on a music director name and it was none other than Sathyam. Later we started including the other popular melodious MD's on the main page.

Kindly do me a favor.. Pl. listen to the songs on Sathyam link on the main page and then tell us your opinion about his caliber as a Music Director.. I will be awaiting your reply here.

Cheers,
Srini
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: music directors Reply with quote

well said srini,

dear friend,

It is completely a biased view of south indian music.

I strongly differ your view about Shankar jaikishen/or LP. Even in hindi field SJ were as good as KVM. No and never could they match the creations of Naushad or C ramachandra or Anil biswas.

Can you tell that OP NAYAAR Was not successful. He has used only one raga(pilu) almost for 70% of his songs

You rated LP as second most successful, which is not at all true. Can you believe that they expended 30000 in those days to buy filmfare and tick themselves as BEST MUSIC DIRECTORS(told by pyarelal himself). SDB, Madanmohan, even chitragupt never tried such things

Infact when naushad came to south he openly acknowledged the genius of MSV and KVM saying that he would have been out of the race had these two worked in mumbai

S Rajeswara rao and Adinarayana rao were highly adored in Mumbai and same was the case with M S Baburaj and Devarajan of Malayalam field

Great knowledge of music- not a reason for success- how come you could give such statement. Jaikishen gave excellent numbers in bharavi and all those pure classical numbers were super hits not those beat based or rythm based.

Listen to Naushads music of Shahjehan- yes even after 52 years can you even hum those songs with the same level without any knowledge of music.

Only exception to this non knowledge of classical music and yet achieving success - OP NAYYAR and our own CHAKRAVARTHY

Nandakishor
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi

continuing with my previous reply

Music director had never the choice of convincing the MD. Had it been the case then Ghantasala would have never used copy tunes.

In case of hindi field the MDs were more powerful, they could convince the producers about the combination of singers or lyricists and producers about the tunes.

There is this famous story about naushad. Once Mehboob(a famous film maker) was giving a lot of suggestions while naushad was composing, naushad was so irritated that he didnt tell anything then, but when the shooting was going on he started interfering and telling that light is not correct, camera movt is not right. Mehboob got furious and told him Nirdeshan ke baare mein kya jaante hai aap, then naushad told him that jab aap bina sur ke gyan mere sangeet ke baare mein keh sakte hai to usse bhi aasan kaam hai ye nirdeshan....

whereas our producers are not that easy to convince. Even MD like madanmohan gave copied tunes for AVM and gemini films when they were remade in hindi unwillingly.

They were ready to change the MDs itself if they dont listen to them, there are lot of such instances, even for a MD like SR also it happened

Kishor
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:32 am    Post subject: Re: Creativity and variety in compositions Reply with quote

srinivas330 wrote:
.We are yet to see a music director who can show variety after 1000 films(6000 songs)

what do you mean by this.

What is the kind of variety of music you are expecting after having a privelage to listen the following:

Malleswari- devadas-mayabazar-jayabheri-jagadekaveerunikatha-rahasyam-kannemanasulu-devadas(krishna)-sivaranjani-Devudu chesina manushulu-toorpu padamara-turpu velle railu-muddamandaram-mayuri.

padyala gurinchi nenu mari vidamarachi cheppakkarledanukonta. Vere E bhaashalO leni variety kada

Bhakti paatalu esp cinimalalo naaradadu paade paatalu- prathi paata oka variety- Can you imagine anyother MDs in any language churning out so many devotionals- devotionals which are really devotional.

I will just end with the soundararajan song in sri sri maryada ramanna which will justify about the telugu film music

"సెబితే శానా ఉంది వింటే ఇంతో ఉంది"

Kishor
srinivas330

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Creativity and variety in compositions Reply with quote

Indian film music has grown leaps and bounds from talkie era (ALAM ARA,Kalidas) of 40's.

Living style,culture,habits of people have taken different strides from time to time.

As per historical evidence saints Purandara Dasa,Thyagaraja,Muthuswami Dikshitar,Annamacharya for carnatic music and Tansen,Khusro
Bhaktande are known for hindustani style as recent in establishing set of rules , music style and systems

Language accent has changed a lot(Telugu,Hindi,English) over last 70 years

K.L.Saigal,Noorjahan had their impact on audience with their style of singing.

One can easily note the difference in tunes even for Naushad.Although he always had classical music as his base,the song structure
was different from Noorjahan to Lata or pre and post independance periods.

Mukesh started his career with Saigal style and slowly formed his own image with RK banner

Rafi,Lata era was different in their early days.Here Naushad song structure has changed again(with same classical base)

In this century we might see another Thyagaraja and Bhaktande with a different set of rules in music.

As Film music is about adopting to situation in story resembling a real life incident of a human being people tried
all types of music including folk,light,persian,chinese,spanish,russian,japanese.
For example if the film scene describes about harvest,one can choose folk music.
S.Rajeshwara rao widely used persian and other music styles in Malliswari.
Ghantasala has several light music tunes to his credit.When he has sound foundation of classical music where was the need for
light music unlike Naushad?.
Thriving for variety popularity of numbers (Paamara Jana Ranjaka sangeetham) could be the driving factor.
O.P.Nayyar as per as i know had formal education in Hindustani music from his home city in Pakistan(current)
He and chakravarthi in different periods of film industry might have used folk and light music.
But we would not have seen plight of Chiranjeevi(Dance) without Chakravarthi likes mass music(folk or light)
A.P has more number of illiterates when compared to many states.Our films are far from nativity unlike Malayalam.
Our directors wanted to capitalise on fantasy world that fetches happiness to majority of population when they are in theatre.

This is where SJ and LP have shown balance (not too much mass as Hindi audience does not consist of majority of illiterates)

Now that A.P. has transformed with more educated people to its credit,one can maintain some minimum standards in film music similar to
other languages.

The philosophy of film music is popularity.If 8 people out of 10 like the tune we can not sit and analyse
compliance to Raag and taal.
If we have people like Naushad who never changed his base from classical music and still can be successful
after 1000 films(Naushad never did that many and had a big slump in his career and idle for several years before his last film Tajmahal in 2005)

Minority (hard core classical music fans) population would be happy making majority share their passion.

Srini garu

Satyam's success was directly proportional to his contribution.
He hasn't adopted himself to change and competetion when changed times demanded and paid the price.
NANDAKISHOR K

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr srinivas,

I am unable to be convinced with your contrasting statements.

There is one wide difference between the concept of music in hindi and telugu. The basic reason why Purandaradasa had to invent a new system or rather deviation in traditional music. He found that music was really creative and being used more and more for entertainment rather than bhakti. So after closely watching the success of annamacharya he developed the style what we call now as carnatic where the stress is given more for bhakti and bhava along with sangeeta.

Thats the reason why carnatic music have many songs with lyrics, whereas the cheezs and thumris and dadras and khayals or thaats of hindustani doesnt have that much lyrical importance. Then the music in the early 30s were completely based on the core classical essence of hindustani music where the tunes were also in the same line. The earlier music directors like saraswati devi, pannalal ghosh, govindrao tembe were popular classsical musicians. It was naushad who first changed the dimension with his trademark music where he redefined the hindi music. He brought ghazals into films which hitherto were only confied to wine and women in urdu literature and tuned them to perfection.

Parellel to him was CR who used pure classical to rock and roll and every available form of music in films blending with storyline. That is the reason why these two were considered as superiormost. Even SJ for all their balance lost their charm in the latter part of their career. Where were SJ in the period of creative genius RDB. After jaikishen died shankar gave music to almost 13-14 films can you recollect even one song in those films.

The same is the case with LP. They along with bappilahiri spoiled the hindi music in the late 70s and early 80s.

As far my knowledge of music in hindi field goes the only MD who gave good and only good music till the end were the KALYANJI ANANDJI. all others had slump or such kind of things. Even for a creative genius who redefined film music RD had to undergo a slump.

Coming to your point why ghantasala used light tunes is that in south india especially we have another form parallel to classical music is lalita sangeetam. lalita sangeetam was more popular in andhra thanks to people like balantrapu, palagummi, devulapalli and Bhaavageethe in karnataka. Unlike tamilnadu where people with classical base is more andhra had this lalita sangeetam concept and naatakaalu and padyalu. Hence telugu songs had to give a note of the naataka sangeetam and thats the reason why ghantasala gave more importance to lalita sangeetam. He infact wanted to open a teaching school of lalita sangeetam

Kishor
Surya
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good discussion Srinivas330 and Nandu!

Quote:
Satyam's success was directly proportional to his contribution.
He hasn't adopted himself to change and competetion when changed times demanded and paid the price

You are right! Probably lack of discipline would have been the reason not to adopt himself to change and competetion Sad But that will not take away any credit from the wonderful songs he had given for about 15 years..
srinivas330

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject: Tunes that are similar and adopted Reply with quote

Srini Garu

Those who have passed away and whose soul resting in heaven should not be criticized.

Had any one pointed out his carried away nature from originality and
monotony it would have helped Satyam and audience in acquiring
more worthy credits and numbers.

I am responding to your query about his compositions and similarities in tunes

rAma chilaka peLLi kODukevarE
mAmayya vastADanTa
evarEmannanu tODu rAkunna
snEhamErA jeevatam
pAlu pongE vayasE needi
navvavE nA cheli
manchini samAdhi chEstAra?
eduritaku antam leda

Above songs are not his compositions

similar tune same note word in song

ankitam neekE ankitam.. nurella
Hyderabad bulbul.. nuvvadindi
Anandam abbAyidaitE.. edabatu
sannajajiki gunnamaviki.. ahahaha
E rAgamO.. idi E tALamO.. mana

E divilO virisina pArijAtamO 1 to 1
nee kougililo taladaachi 1 to 1
O.. bangaru rangula chilakA 1 to 2
sirimalle sogasu jabilli velugu 1 to 2
toli valapE teeyanidi1 to 2
palikinadi pilichinadi1 to 2

manasE jatagaa pADindilE 1to 1
navvavE nA cheli 1to1

tolisanje vELalO.. (female)
abhinava sasi rekhavo
another song from Raj sekhar film

raag Bhupalam above three tunes are similar

Method of providing tunes first and asking lyricist to follow suit
might be one reason for monotony of yester years

Now that we have hardware and software which can create
compositions based on lyrics,
all MD's should try to check any existence of similar number from
database before releasing it.
Lindsijutty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:34 am    Post subject: KVM Musicings Reply with quote

No set up is needed for either computer as far as I know for the KVM attached to both .

Mouse or mouth both do the same right ...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:47 am    Post subject: Love checking this page Reply with quote

Big fan of this page Smile If anyone is curious about a nasal dilator for sleep apnea, can I suggest this nose dilator information site or this nasal dilator advice page, it's a top quality product!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:26 am    Post subject: Love checking this page Reply with quote

Loving this forum Smile If anyone is interested in Bruc Bond and/or cardiology, can I suggest this Bruc Bond advice page or this Bruc Bond advice page, this Bruc Bond advice page and finally this Bruc Bond information forum. Also look at this Bruc Bond info page or Eyal Nachum sites such as Eyal Nachum information site, this Eyal Nachum information profile and finally this Eyal Nachum tips website, he's the most qualified cardiologist in the Heart Transplantation Unit, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:46 am    Post subject: Great Password Software Advice Reply with quote

Loving the insights of this article Smile. If anyone is curious about passwords and recovery software, I suggest looking at this here- important all password recovery advice site, or this important windows key advice forum and good wpa2 password info website. There's also this good find expired ssl certificate advice forum together with important facebook password software information forum. Another site to check out includes this good browser password software info profile and this great forgot ftp password information site and even useful how to block facebook information page together with great windows mac address advice website and why not check out this top fb password reset advice website too! Also check out this great block social media info site and thick forgot email password tips website or even useful chrome password location advice for good measure.
On a different note, check out these good foam bathroom floor mats info forum and best large kitchen floor mats advice website, it's top quality! You can always find good contextual backlink tips profile as well as this good backlink info forum and finally that great backlinking tips website like that.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:59 am    Post subject: Loved browsing this article :) Reply with quote

Growing fan of this blog Smile Btw, if anyone wants to know the best online casino in Indonesia, may I suggest looking at this terbaik poker online page along with this luar biasa agen poker page and this bagus poker site and don't forget this bagus agen poker, not to mention this baik situs poker profile along with this teratas poker idn forum and this hebat poker online website and don't forget this teratas poker idn and this teratas poker website along with this luar biasa poker idn page too!

Mind you, if you ARE playing poker, it's probably not recommended to play on LSD but if you insist, the best LSD can be bought at this finest liquid lsd profile along with this top liquid lsd profile and this top liquid lsd forum and don't forget this top liquid lsd, not to mention this liquid lsd site along with this best liquid lsd forum and this finest liquid lsd profile and don't forget this liquid lsd and this cheap liquid lsd site along with this finest liquid lsd forum too! Alternately try buying dmt from this cheap buy dmt website along with this top buy dmt forum and this buy dmt page or buying ayahuasca from this ayahuasca for sale site along with this cheap ayahuasca for sale site and this cheap ayahuasca for sale forum for good measure.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:30 am    Post subject: Love a good read of this blog :) Reply with quote

Growing fan of this site Smile Btw, if anyone is interested in measuring tape, may I suggest this super surveyors tape measure forum along with this highly rated surveyors tape measure site and this great diameter tape measure website and don't forget this great fiberglass tape measure, not to mention this super pi tape measure forum and also this cool fish measuring tape website too Smile
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:08 am    Post subject: teratas bandar judi online Reply with quote

Growing fan of this site Smile Btw, if anyone wants to know the best online casino in Indonesia, may I recommend looking at this luar biasa bandar bola forum along with this baik bandar judi bola page and this baik judi online casino site and don't forget this luar biasa bandar judi, not to mention this hebat bandar bola page too.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:46 pm    Post subject: baik judi online Reply with quote

Love checking out this article Smile Btw, if anyone wants to know the best online casino in Indonesia, may I recommend looking at this teratas bandar bola page along with this teratas bandar judi profile and this terbaik bandar judi online forum and don't forget this teratas bandar casino, not to mention this baik casino online page too.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:11 pm    Post subject: Loved reading through this article :) Reply with quote

Pressfarm is a press database that helps entrepreneurs find journalists to write about their startups. Build a listing of reporters and get stated in startup websites in minutes. Using our media outreach software, now you can search for writers from different niches, publications and groups to find the best match for your story.

Pressfarm may also help create e-mail pitches, press releases, content marketing and significantly more.

Pressfarm genuinely believe that narrowing down the field to editors who are apt to be thinking about your start-up is much better than giving mass emails.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:24 pm    Post subject: Loving the insights of this article :) Reply with quote

Loving the insights of this page Smile Btw, if you're interested in great Indonesian casinos, I very much recommend this teratas joker123 forum along with this terbaik situs joker123 site and this luar biasa situs joker123 website. Also, don't forget this teratas joker123 deposit pulsa, not to mention this teratas slot joker123 forum alongside this baik situs joker123 page. There's also this baik slot joker123 site and don't forget this baik joker123, as well as hebat situs joker123 website and I shouldn't leave out this hebat joker388 page is a good one too.
Take a look at hebat login joker123 page along with this bagus joker123 forum and this terbaik joker123 deposit pulsa page. Also, don't forget this baik joker388, not to mention this baik joker123 deposit pulsa site alongside this teratas slot joker123 website. There's also this hebat slot joker123 page and don't forget this terbaik joker388, as well as hebat login joker123 website and I shouldn't leave out this baik situs joker123 site is a good one too. Also check out Take a look at bagus joker123 slot forum along with this bagus situs joker123 profile and this baik situs joker123 site. Also, don't forget this teratas joker123, not to mention this terbaik situs joker123 forum as well. Loved reading through this site Smile 99abc3b here.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:55 am    Post subject: Coolest Pig Roast Today Reply with quote

In response to the guy asking about hog roast Littleborough, hog roast Whetstone, hog roast catering Shipley, pig roast Kearsley, hog roast Newquay, I highly recommend this hog roast Port Glasgow not to mention pig roast St Austell, hog roast catering Limavady, pig roast Blaydon, pig roast Melton Mowbray, hog roast Peterborough, hog roast catering Bicester, hog roast catering Clacton-on-Sea, look at this pig roast Hinckley as well as hog roast catering Cheadle, hog roast Spennymoor, hog roast catering Sandy, hog roast Stourport-on-Severn, hog roast catering Bath, pig roast Burntwood, pig roast Beverley, try this hog roast catering Paignton for hog roast Oakham, hog roast Wisbech, pig roast Stourbridge, profile. Also don't forget this hog roast catering Sileby alongside all hog roast Bathgate, pig roast Yeovil, pig roast Droylsden, hog roast catering Brixham, hog roast Bishop’s Cleeve, pig roast Kesgrave, hog roast Alton, look at this hog roast catering Airdrie alongside all hog roast Heywood, hog roast Otley, hog roast Ulverston, pig roast Whitley Bay, hog roast Innsworth, hog roast catering Downpatrick, pig roast Rushden, try this hog roast Ditton for covid risk assessment calculator inserm, top video production companies in dubai, bad odor in my dishwasher, profile too. See More Most Awesome Pig Roast Of 2021 adc5820
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 11:05 am    Post subject: Best Cialis Of 2021 Reply with quote

In reply to the people asking about cialis daily side effects, kamagra w zelu opinie, tabletki na potencje w aptekach bez recepty, I highly recommend this excellent Kamagra blog or sildenafil bez recepty apteka internetowa, leki na potencje apteka bez recepty, 5 mg cialis tablet price in pakistan, cialis viagra combo, cialis price pakistan, on top of this awesome Kamagra advice not to mention cialis reviews forum, how much does viagra and cialis cost, cialis tablets uk, kamagra apteka radom, viagra 100mg cena apoteka, and don't forget this cool Kamagra link which is also great. Also have a look at this fine Viagra info as well as tadalafil vs viagra vs levitra, cialis and viagra together superman, srodki na potencje opinie, how long does kamagra take to start working, viagra uk price, not to mention this great Viagra tips and don't forget cialis 5mg daily benefits, sildenafil bez recepty apteka, cialis viagra difference, viagra connect form order, cialis 20mg capsules, alongside all excellent Viagra forum which is also worth a look. I also recommend this new Cialis recommendations on top of sildenafil bez recepty w niemczech, viagra online superdrug, 5mg cialis daily reddit, leki na erekcje bez recepty forum, where can i get viagra connect near me, on top of this great Viagra advice not to mention cialis recommended dosage reddit, srodki na potencje dostepne w aptece bez recepty, kamagra zelene tablete, can i take daily cialis every other day, cialis reviews drugs.com, as well as excellent Kamagra recommendations which is also great. Finally, have a look at this good Kamagra recommendations for good measure. See more Finest Kamagra Online d518bee
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:44 am    Post subject: Best Asphalt Services Advice Tips Reply with quote

For the people asking about paving contractors local listings, riverside paving & contracting louisville ky, asphalt crack sealing machine, driveway paving ideas, pothole repair company, asphalt crack filler material, asphalt crack repair tape, driveway paving ideas south africa, asphalt crack sealer menards, driveway paver stones for sale, I highly recommend this asphalt company for parking lot sealcoating, driveway sealcoating material, driveway paving blocks price, parking lot striping machine, parking lot striping machines for rent, paving contractor Riverside, parking lot striping paint white, asphalt driveway company near me, asphalt crack sealing products, parking lot striping stencils, is good as well. See More [url=https://bojackexpress.com/thread-268832-post-399438.html#pid399438]Helpful Keto Diet Tips 9abc3b0
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:53 pm    Post subject: Excelentes Conseguir Seguidores No Instagram Dicas Reply with quote

In reply to the lady asking about iso 9001 certification check, iso 27001 accredited companies, iso/iec 90003 pdf, information technology service management (itsm) tools processes and execution, cybersecurity companies to invest in, iso 9001 standard download, iso 9001 accreditation uk, iso 9001 standard requirements, iso 9000 20 requirements, iso/iec 20000 - information technology - service management, iso 31000 pdf português 2018 download, iso 27000 pdf 2018 free download, I highly recommend this helpful International ISA Standards info for iso/iec 20000 - information technology - service management, iso 31000 pdf free download, what is service in itsm, iso 13485 overview presentation, ISO/TR 11633-2:2021 Health informatics -- Information security management for remote maintenance of medical devices and medical information systems, iso 90003 que es, iso 27001 lead auditor certification cost, information security management system ppt, iso 45001 lead auditor course qatar, iso 13485 explained, iso 9001 accreditation cost uk, iso 90003 standard, is good as well. See More Úteis Ganhar Seguidores No Instagram Blog dc58200
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:28 am    Post subject: Hebat Agen Bola Link Reply with quote

To the person asking about apa game slot online terbaik?, permainan slot kasino online gratis tanpa setoran tanpa unduhan, slot vip paris, I highly recommend this membantu sbobet asia toko or tautan server judo sloth discord, kasino vegas online tanpa kode bonus setoran 2020, starxo88 situs judi slot online terbaik dan terpercaya, game slot online terbaik untuk memenangkan uk, permainan slot online tanpa bonus deposit, not to mention this peringkat teratas link alternatif situs on top of permainan slot online memenangkan uang nyata, mesin slot kasino online uang nyata, kasino online Australia tanpa kode bonus deposit 2021, slot demo akun pragmatis aztec, ekonomi premium boeing 777-300er, alongside all this peringkat tertinggi sbobet mobile blog which is also great. Also have a look at this berguna bandar judi online url on top of paris slot saya, kasino online tanpa kode bonus deposit usa, apk mesin slot bintang 777, mesin slot online mana yang membayar terbaik, ana 777 ekonomi premium, not to mention this peringkat tertinggi judi resmi situs alongside all demo slot pragmatis rupiah indonesia, slot demo pragmatis aztec deluxe, Kasino online uang gratis tanpa deposit Amerika Serikat, las atlantis casino online tanpa kode bonus deposit 2021, mode demo slot bermain pragmatis, on top of keren pokerbola toko which is also worth a look. I also suggest this keren bola 88 forum as well as peta kursi ekonomi premium 777 air france, situs judi slot star77, jackpot mesin slot keberuntungan 88, tenda bintang88 slot, login slot klub paris, and don't forget this luar biasa judi bola blog as well as judo sloth, situs judi slot online indonesia, apa mesin slot online terbaik?, slot demo pragmatis wild west gold indonesia, slott paris tuilerierna, on top of berguna bola net toko which is also great. Finally, have a look at this berguna sbobet asia halaman and slot demo pragmatis wild west gold indonesia, slot 777 deposit pulsa, kasino online tanpa kode bonus deposit usa, for good measure. See more Luar Biasa Bandar Slot Online Situs c3b0024
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:20 am    Post subject: Useful Dry Cargo Ships Tips Reply with quote

For the person asking about bulk carrier ship jobs, time charter, dry bulk shipping futures, dry bulk carrier, I highly suggest this recommended dry cargo vessel details on top of time charter rates, bulk carriers are used to transport, bulk shipping etf, handysize bulk carrier, look at this recommended dry bulk shipping info as well as dry bulk cargo ships for sale, time charter vs bareboat charter, voyage charter party, obo carrier definition, try this useful time charter info for bulk shipping etf, time charter equivalent, newcastlemax dry bulk vessels, replenishment dry cargo vessel, Also don't forget this cool dry cargo tips alongside all dry bulk cargo, tankersley, dry cargo container, bulk shipping, look at this recommended dry cargo chartering details for tms dry bulkers, dry bulk cargo terminal, capesize bulk carrier specifications, not to mention this top rated bulk ship advice on top of dry bulk carriers near me, newcastlemax dry bulk vessels, panamax bulk carrier price, bulk carriers stocks, look at this top rated kamsarmax info alongside all handymax bulk carrier dimensions, dry bulk cargo meaning, bulk shipping supplies, panamax bulk carrier dwt, try this best dry bulk shipping site for bulk carrier ship jobs, bulkers, ore carrier brazil, tankers comic, Also don't forget this recommended time charter info not to mention handysize bulk carrier specifications, obo carrier class, handymax bulk carrier specifications, dry bulk shipping bulkers, look at this excellent voyage charter details for time charter equivalent, dry bulk cargo handling equipment, supramax bulk carrier, See More Useful Noosa Beach Blog 7999abc
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:53 am    Post subject: Great Stock Market Info Reply with quote

For the person talking about real estate market analysis report template, market research tools india, market trends 2021 pdf, what is the market analysis in a business plan, I highly suggest this recommended stock market info info not to mention market analysis example for milk tea, what are some market trends, what is comparative market analysis, market data analyst jobs, look at this top stock market tips advice not to mention current labor market trends definition, define market analysis, what is labour market trends, market trends business plan sample, try this awesome stock market analysis details for market size and trends in business plan sample, how to analyse stock trends, emerging market trends definition, market analysis example business plan, Also don't forget this updated stock market advice info as well as market analysis meaning in hindi, how to write a market analysis for a business plan, market analysis software youtube, what is the current market trend, look at this new stock market analysis details for market basket analysis example ppt, market trends 2022, external market trends examples, alongside all this recommended stock market news details not to mention e commerce market trends analysis, what are the market trends today, outline market analysis tools and techniques, what are the trends in business, look at this excellent stock market news advice as well as what are the current labor market trends, how much does a market analysis cost, indian share market analysis software free download, what are the food trends for 2020, try this recommended stock market info details for what is a market analysis for real estate, how to market a food business, online market research tools free, market trends business plan, Also don't forget this top rated stock market news info and don't forget what is market analysis example, market research report format ppt, market analysis document template, what is labor market trends, look at this new stock market news advice for what are the current trends in recruitment, how to use market basket analysis, real estate market analysis jobs, See More Peringkat Teratas Judi Sbobet Situs 6_25932
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:38 am    Post subject: High Rated Iso Training Advice Reply with quote

In response to the guy asking about cybersecurity news now, iso 31000 pdf, iso 31000 standard pdf free download, what are the iso 14000 standards, guidelines for auditing process safety management systems 2nd edition pdf, what is the difference between iso 9000 and 9001, iso 8601 converter javascript, I highly suggest this IEC 60601-2-64:2014-Medical electrical equipment-Part 2-64: Particular requirements for the basic safety and essential performance of light ion beam medical electrical equipment awesome ISO requirements tips[/url] on top of iso 8601 date example java, iso 45001 lead auditor course uk, iso 14001 pdf indonesia, iso 27000 pdf free download, tl 9000 vs iso 9001, iso 27002 pdf 2018 free download, iso 9000 pdf gratuit, look at this SIST EN IEC 61293:2020-Marking of electrical equipment with ratings related to electrical supply-Safety requirements (IEC 61293:2019) best ISO converter info[/url] on top of what is iso 14000 definition, iso 14000 certification meaning, iso 27001 lead auditor salary, cyber security jobs, iso 13485 training quiz, iso 27001 pdf 2013 free download, iso 27701 gap analysis checklist xls, try this SIST EN 10217-6:2019-Welded steel tubes for pressure purposes-Technical delivery conditions-Part 6: Submerged arc welded non-alloy steel tubes with specified low temperature properties useful ISO standards site[/url] for iso 27000 pdf deutsch download, cybersecurity news today, iso 27001 pdf 2020, cybersecurity news sites, iso 19011 guidelines for auditing management systems pdf, cybersecurity news now, cybersecurity companies singapore, Also don't forget this SIST EN 10224:2003-Non-alloy steel tubes and fittings for the conveyance of aqueous liquids including water for human consumption-Technical delivery conditions recommended ISO requirements site[/url] not to mention tl 9000 vs iso 9001, information technology services management (itsm) corp, cybersecurity news india, iso/iec 27002 free download, Information security management systems, cybersecurity news 2021, current date in iso 8601 format java, look at this SIST EN 614-1:2006+A1:2009-Safety of machinery-Ergonomic design principles-Part 1: Terminology and general principles top rated ISO standards advice[/url] for iso 27001 pdf free, iso 45001 lead auditor course in india, cybersecurity news 2021, and don't forget this SIST EN 10210-3:2020-Hot finished steel structural hollow sections-Part 3: Technical delivery conditions for high strength and weather resistant steels excellent ISO requirements blog[/url] and don't forget iso 9001 standard purchase, iso 9001 standard meaning, iso 90001 audit checklist, iso 27701 training online, iso 27002 pdf 2019, iso 14000 pdf, iso 27000 pdf deutsch download, look at this SIST EN 301 843-7 V1.1.1:2018-ElectroMagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standard for marine radio equipment and services-Harmonised Standard for electromagnetic compatibility-Part 7: Specific conditions for Maritime Broadband Radiolink equipment cool ISO download site[/url] alongside all iso 31000 pdf romana, iso 8601 converter, information security management systems lead auditor (irca), iso 9000 vs 9001 and 9004, iso 90001 definition, iso 90001 audit checklist, iso 9001 pdf indonesia, try this SIST EN ISO 948:2009-Spices and condiments-Sampling (ISO 948:1980) best ISO training info[/url] for iso 27000 pdf türkçe, iso 9001 certification cost uk, cybersecurity companies india, iso 27701 training pecb, iso 13485 overview ppt, information technology services management (itsm) corp, iso 27002 annex a pdf, Also don't forget this SIST ETS 300 549 E1:2003-Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2) (GSM); Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD); Stage 2 (GSM 03.90) best ISO accreditation site[/url] alongside all iso 27701 training online, iso 14001 pdf 2015 free download, iso 27001 lead auditor practice exam, iso 45001 lead auditor course uk, iso 90003 checklist, iso 27001 lead auditor, information security management system pdf, look at this EN 14458:2018-Personal eye-equipment-High performance visors intended only for use with protective helmets useful ISO accreditation details[/url] for iso 14001 pdf download, iso 9000 pdf 2015, iso 31000 pdf free download, See More Excellent Massage Info 8beedfa
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:47 am    Post subject: Best Mobile Robot Blog Reply with quote

What are the major advantages of Autonomous Mobile Robots?

1. Flexibility and increased flexibility
Because Autonomous Mobile Robots depend largely on cameras and sensors onboard to function--not wires or magnetic tape like AGVs and AGCs--Autonomous Mobile Robots exemplify flexible, agile automation. Autonomous Mobile Robots don't need to follow predefined paths. They can instead create their own efficient routes within the facility. This lets them stay clear of obstructions. This also means that Autonomous Mobile Robots can be reprogrammed to perform new tasks with the utmost ease, as opposed to other automation technologies which generally take longer and more effort to reprogram. Check out this Logistics robot info for more.

2. Safety Improved
Autonomous Mobile Robots are equipped with a variety of sensors and cameras. They allow the Autonomous Mobile Robot to understand and interpret the environment around it, which allows it to efficiently move around an area without hitting obstacles such as product infrastructure, people or. Contrary to this, equipment operated by human operators, such as forklifts, do not have the same safety features and ultimately rely on the input of humans. Although a human operator is at risk of becoming exhausted or distracted, and consequently cause accidents These are not a concern when using Autonomous Mobile Robots. Autonomous Mobile Robots are utilized for repetitive tasks that reduce the risk of human error, and significantly improves safety.

3. Quick Implementation
Autonomous Mobile Robots can be implemented in a single operation, which can take anywhere from between four and six weeks according to the requirements of an operation. The most important aspect here is picking the software and warehouse execution programs that the units need to be integrated into. Even at the highest end the system is still a short time in comparison to other technologies. To give an example, it can take up to one year to set up a goods-to-person (G2P), system.

4. Ability to scale
Autonomous Mobile Robots can be integrated into a facility in a relatively simple manner. They can be implemented using an approach of modular deployment beginning with just a few units, and then increasing the number as you require. This means that you do not need to invest in a large amount of money upfront. Instead of investing in huge quantities of Autonomous Mobile Robots they can be purchased one or two and later expand your fleet. The modular deployment saves capital and lets you invest in other initiatives. Also, you will have the opportunity to analyze the impact Autonomous Mobile Robots can have on your business and decide next steps.

5. It is easy to move between facilities
There are businesses that may be reluctant to explore automation options, even though they realize the possibility of moving to a brand new facility in the near future is feasible. This reasoning is logical. The new system might not be required for the next 2 years, so why would you need to implement it? Autonomous Mobile Robots can bridge the gap between these two scenarios. Autonomous Mobile Robots are extremely simple to use and can be easily moved from one facility to the next. This allows for automation in the short-term. This can be an advantage for companies seeking to set up temporary holiday operations.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:22 am    Post subject: Top Car Forum Reply with quote

In response to the people inquiring about vehicle finance advice, how much are 4 new tires at walmart, vehicle tools shop near me, car oil checker, car dent repair manchester, car tires for sale, car reversing sensors not working, car equipment shops in janakpuri, how to dispose of a vehicle, car wash tools for sale, dentless car repair near me, car dents, vehicle information uk website, car suspension parts near me, used car tires near me, I highly recommend this best automotive product reviews for carlube oil checker, car help canada phone number, how many types of sensors in cars, car engine size, car tools halfords, is full synthetic oil change worth it, car rear suspension problems, car oil leak cost, vehicle damage assessor jobs uk, what is the correct tyre pressure for a car, car bumper repair near me, vehicle information uk phone number, automotive blogs uk, car tool kit set, santam motor vehicle own damage claim form, is good as well. See More Luar Biasa Sbobet88 Login Blog 518beed
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:06 am    Post subject: Recommended Toronto Lighting Link Reply with quote

For the man asking about lzf lighting uk, koncept lighting sobre, exterior lighting for cape cod house, tech lighting entra cl, mid century modern outdoor lighting fixtures, cerno lighting warranty, exterior light junction box lowes, I highly recommend this best Toronto lighting forum or tech lighting ceiling fixtures, tech lighting nyra 42 chandelier, kuzco lighting vega minor, umage lighting warranty, modern outdoor lighting with motion sensor, kuzco lighting las vegas, kuzco lighting lucas pendant, on top of this recommended Toronto lighting url on top of modern exterior lighting ideas, koncept lighting amazon, tech lighting catalog, wickes exterior lighting uk, karman lighting uk, lighting stores castlefield toronto, modern lighting canada online, on top of this updated Toronto lighting url which is also great. Also have a look at this best Toronto lighting site on top of modern forms lighting warranty, foscarini lighting spokes, slamp lighting catalogue, exterior lighting screwfix, cerno lighting calx, kuzco lighting lucas pendant, tech lighting monorail parts, and don't forget this best Toronto lighting blog not to mention exterior light junction box home depot, farmhouse exterior lighting ideas, outdoor lighting fixtures, umage vita lighting, tech lighting entra remodel, w.a.c. lighting electronic transformer, modern outdoor lighting pendant, alongside all useful Toronto lighting url which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top rated Toronto lighting forum and don't forget nemo lighting australia, modern farmhouse outdoor lighting ideas, tech lighting catalog, outdoor lighting ideas solar, modern bathroom vanity lighting canada, kuzco lighting surrey, garden lighting bollards, alongside all this useful Toronto lighting details not to mention alora lighting canada, tech lighting monorail images, outdoor lighting solar powered home depot, outdoor lighting bollards, modern outdoor chandelier lighting fixtures, exterior light no junction box, lighting manufacturers toronto area, and don't forget updated Toronto lighting blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome Toronto lighting link for good measure. Check more Terbaik Jaya365 Halaman abc3b00
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:10 am    Post subject: Updated Business Trip Massage Site Reply with quote

A Business Trip massage is a massage that can help to relax while on vacation. This type of massage is commonly called"Business Massage. It can help to refresh and rejuvenate your body after stress, fatigue or jet-lag. Additionally, massages can aid you in falling asleep faster at night. Here are some benefits of a business travel massage. Take advantage of this service on your next travel. A business massage can help you relax while working. It can ease tension and prevent back pain. You will find many massage salons that offer this service. A relaxing, 15 minutes chair massage is a wonderful way to get your body and mind in shape for a long journey. A full-body massaging is a wonderful gift idea for business travelers. Benefits of a massage for business will be noticeable for both your colleagues and you. Massages will help you stay focused on long flights regardless of whether you're a frequent flyer or a frequent traveler. It also helps with back pain that can cause a lengthy flight being cancelled because of back pain. The most well-known types of massage for travellers are Swedish massages and deep tissue massages as well as aromatherapy massages. A massage in a chair is an ideal alternative for those who are budget conscious. See this [url=https://www.ihadboulder.org/mapo/][/url] for information.

Benefits Of The Trip Massage For Business Trip Massage
Business travelers can avail of massages during the course of a business travel. Massages can improve your mental clarity as well as help you recover faster from long travel. Massages can also prevent chronic back pain. The most sought-after massages for business travelers are Swedish, deep tissue, and aromatherapy massages. It is also possible to get a short, 15- or 20-minute chair massage if truly in need of. Business travelers should take advantage of massages on an official trip. Massages during a trip is a great way to stay focused and avoid chronic back pain. A business trip massage can be as simple as a 15-minute massage in a chair or a full body Swedish massage. It is possible to have a relaxing or stressful business trip if you choose the appropriate massage. You will be more efficient and less stressed if you've got a great massage. A massage can help you remain at ease and calm during business travels. A massage can help prevent back pain. You'll feel better after a long flight. Additionally, you will be able to avoid back pain that is chronic. You can pick from a variety of different types of massages suitable for those who travel. There are many massage options available for travelers, including Swedish and deep tissue massages as well as aromatherapy and aromatherapy massages. A chair massage is a quick fix that can be done at any time. If you're on a business trip and want to relax, a massage in a chair is also possible.
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:41 pm    Post subject: Recommended Swinger Site Reply with quote

For the lady inquiring about free online swinging sites near me, free chatting swinging apps, swinging sites free, most popular swinging site in cyprus, swinging apps in usa 2020, pakistani swinging sites free uk u999u666.com, swinging sites uk for professionals, swinging in the groups ep 1 eng sub, asian swinging sites in usa, swinging sites in usa with phone numbers, swinging in the groups episode 6 eng sub, swinging in the groups wiki drama, what swinging sites have free messages, swinging apps 2022 free, united states swinging sites free, swinging apps free india, swinging sites uk free, which swinging app is totally free, I highly suggest this updated swinger link for muslim swinging sites free uk, swinging sites in south africa that are free, best free chat sites for singles, free swinging sites in europe without payment, swinging apps 2021 india, swinging in the groups dramacool vc, swinging sites in south africa johannesburg, are there any swinging apps that are completely free, swinging apps 2021 for adults, swinging apps 2021 30s, swinging sites in usa with payment, swinging sites for seniors, best free safe swinging apps, swinging in the groups drama netflix, swinging sites free chat usa, swinging in the groups dramacool ep 21, swinging apps free chat, swinging apps uk reviews, is good as well. See More New Business Massage Forum 3b0020_
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:38 pm    Post subject: Top Rated Fivem Servers Advice Reply with quote

For the person talking about fivem server list romania, fivem mlo mechanic shop, fivem cars disappearing, fivem maps mlo, fivem scripts free, fivem blips, fivem server download, what does mlo mean fivem, I highly recommend this useful fivem server link or fivem mlo shop, fivem discord server leaks, fivem coffee shop mlo, fivem mods patreon, custom fivem server for sale, fivem servers with wheel support, best fivem servers gta 5, fivem scripts free download, as well as this recommended fivem server info and don't forget fivem addon cars spawn code, fivem server pack, how to add custom cars to fivem server, fivem vehicles.meta, fivem maps not loading, fivem discord rich presence, fivem car pack addon, how much does it cost to run a fivem server, on top of this high rated fivem server advice which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome fivem server link alongside all fivem car pack addon, fivem white house mlo, fivem server starter pack, fivem mlo free, fivem maps, fivem cars discord server, best fivem drift maps, fivem server package, alongside all this new fivem server site alongside all fivem blips disappearing, does fivem support controller, fivem discord bot, fivem maps for sale, fivem server discord bot, fivem mods cars, fivem tuner shop mlo, fivem addon cars list, as well as top rated fivem server tips which is also worth a look. I also recommend this high rated fivem server tips on top of fivem servers, fivem qbus scripts free, fivem maps discord, fivem server car pack, fivem servers romania, fivem ready cars download, fivem phone script github, fivem vehicle hash list, on top of this cool fivem server url alongside all fivem servers romania, fivem vehicle shop map, fivem ready vehicle pack, fivem server pack download, fivem status discord, fivem servers romania download, fivem cars list, fivem mods free, and don't forget new fivem server info which is also great. Finally, have a look at this high rated fivem server tips for good measure. Check more Recommended Fivem Servers Advice adc5820
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:54 am    Post subject: High Rated CEN Aerospace Link Reply with quote

In reply to the people asking about aerospace series heat resisting steel fe pa2601 x6nicrtimov26 15 rm 900 mpa bars for machined bolts d 25 mm, aerospace series titanium alloy ti 6al 4v annealed plate 6 mm a 100 mm, aerospace series bearings airframe rolling rigid double row ball bearings in steel cadmium plated dimensions and loads, I highly suggest this top rated cen aerospace standard forum or aerospace series nuts bihexagonal self locking in heat resisting nickel base alloy ni ph2601 inconel 718 silver plated classification 1 550 mpa at ambient temperature 600 c, aerospace series clips spring tension three parts ptfe bushes, aerospace series aluminium alloy al p8090 t89 die forgings a 125 mm, on top of this useful cen aerospace standard tips alongside all aerospace series bolts normal hexagonal head coarse tolerance shank short thread in heat resisting nickel base alloy aluminium ivd coated classification 1 250 mpa at ambient temperature 425 c, aerospace series bearings spherical plain in corrosion resisting steel with assembly slots dimensions and loads, aerospace series cable ties for harnesses test methods part 406 locking device retention, and don't forget this top rated cen aerospace standard details which is also great. Also have a look at this new cen aerospace standard url alongside all aerospace series elements of electrical and optical connection test methods part 316 ozone resistance, aerospace series elements of electrical and optical connection test methods part 505 contact protection effectiveness scoop proof, aerospace series electrical contacts used in elements of connection part 030 contacts electrical coaxial shielded size 12 male type d crimp class r product standard, as well as this recommended cen aerospace standard advice not to mention aerospace series steel fe pm1802 x5crnicu15 5 consumable electrode remelted solution treated and precipitation treated forgings a or d 200 mm rm 965 mpa, aerospace series cable electrical for signal transmission part 007 cable coaxial 50 ohms 200 c type wn product standard, aerospace series metallic materials general requirements for semi finished product qualification excluding forgings and castings, as well as best cen aerospace standard site which is also worth a look. I also suggest this updated cen aerospace standard forum on top of aerospace series aluminium alloy al p8090 t841 sheet 0 6 mm or a or 6 mm, aerospace series cable electrical for digital data transmission part 006 single braid 78 ohms type xm product standard, aerospace series studs coarse tolerance reduced shank medium length thread in heat and corrosion resisting steel with aluminium pigmented coating classification 1 100 mpa at ambient temperature 315 c, and don't forget this cool cen aerospace standard forum not to mention aerospace series adhesion test for metallic coatings by shearing action, aerospace series tie rod with integrated bolts part 1 technical specification, aerospace series steel fe pm1505 x1crnimoalti12 9 2 vacuum induction melted and consumable electrode remelted solution treated and precipitation treated forgings a or d 150 mm rm 1 200 mpa, and don't forget useful cen aerospace standard forum which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great cen aerospace standard info for good measure. Check more Recommended Thai Ufa222 Casino Forum 999abc3
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:56 am    Post subject: Cool Law Firm Forum Reply with quote

For the guy talking about law firms companies in vancouver, law firm marketing salaries, law firm marketing firms, big law firms near me, is multi level marketing legal, I highly recommend this top law firm digital marketing services details or what courses are required for digital marketing, examples of digital companies, best small law firms london, how to increase law firm business, what is requirement for digital marketing, as well as this useful small law firm seo services info on top of best small law firms philadelphia, digital marketing laws australia, digital media legal issues, law firm marketing jobs philadelphia, internet marketing strategies for law firms, not to mention this top rated marketing services for law firms info which is also great. Also have a look at this useful seo for small law firms site alongside all law firm digital marketing services, law firm marketing services, what qualification is required for digital marketing, marketing manager law firm job description, law firms companies in vancouver, and don't forget this useful seo for small law firms advice alongside all digital marketing policy, marketing manager law firm job description, influencer marketing legal issues, marketing services for law fimrs, best digital marketing agency for real estate, alongside all recommended attorney seo services link which is also worth a look. I also suggest this updated law firm seo services url on top of seo service for personal injury law firms, what is business development in a law firm, law firm marketing jobs toronto, what is needed for digital marketing, which country is best for digital marketing, on top of this cool seo for small law firms url not to mention social media marketing legal issues, law marketing jobs, internet marketing for small law firms, marketing director law firm jobs, best small law firms seattle, not to mention great seo for small law firms blog which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome attorney seo services link for good measure. Check more Awesome Law Firm Tips 999abc3
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 7:07 am    Post subject: Awesome Kriya Yoga Link Reply with quote

For the man asking about swami satyananda saraswati quotes, kriya yoga asanas, iniciacion al kriya yoga, vasudeva kriya yoga youtube, what is kundalini kriya yoga, kundalini tantra yoga pdf, I highly suggest this updated Kriya yoga forum or kriya yoga español, secretos revelados de kriya yoga pdf, manual de kriya yoga pdf, kriya la esencia del ser kundalini yoga, yoga definition according to patanjali, kriya yoga meditation near me, as well as this new Kriya yoga tips alongside all kriya yoga de babaji, kriya yoga hariharananda giri, kriya yoga guru, shiva shakti kundalini kriya yoga, swami sri yukteswar giri age, yoga que es, alongside all this cool Kriya yoga details which is also great. Also have a look at this new Kriya yoga info not to mention lecciones de kriya yoga pdf, paramahansa yogananda kriya yoga lessons pdf download, meditacion kundalini yoga para el miedo, cursos de kundalini yoga, kriya yoga en esañol, kriya yoga mexico, not to mention this useful Kriya yoga info alongside all meditacion kirtan kriya 11 minutos, paramahansa yogananda cause of death, kriya yoga como practicar, shiva kriya yoga facebook, bhupendranath sanyal books, how to practice kriya yoga at home, alongside all best Kriya yoga forum which is also worth a look. I also recommend this great Kriya yoga link as well as yoga sutras of patanjali explained, kriya yoga nach patanjali, the essence of kriya yoga by paramahansa yogananda pdf, kriya yoga iniciaciones, kriya yoga near me, kundalini tantra kriya yoga, not to mention this high rated Kriya yoga url as well as benefits of kriya yoga, kriya yoga procedure, where can i learn kriya yoga, iniciación de las hormigas bala, how to practise kriya yoga, tantra kriya yoga pdf, on top of awesome Kriya yoga forum which is also great. Finally, have a look at this top Kriya yoga url for good measure. Check more Top Rated Sbobet Info beedfad
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 1:19 am    Post subject: New Crypto Sniper Bot Advice Reply with quote

In response to the lady talking about best sniper class black ops 1, pancakeswap sniper bot python, pancakeswap bot reddit, how to adjust a sniper rifle scope, I highly suggest this great best crypto sniper bot details alongside all what does pancake bot to discord, sniping bot fifa 22 ps5, sniping bot fifa 22 discord, pancakeswap sniper bot github, pancakeswap bot listing, sniper bot pancakeswap python, sniper bot pancakeswap free, how to snipe pancakeswap, look at this great good crypto sniper bot forum alongside all sniper bot pancakeswap free, limited sniper bot discord, bot pancakeswap github, Bot pancakeswap, bsc sniper bot python, pancake swap bot github, sniper elite v2 bottles and gold bars mission 6, dxsale sniper bot github, try this excellent high score crypto sniper bot blog for sniper elite v2 bottles and gold bars mission 3, pancakeswap sniper bot github, bottle locations sniper elite v2, sniper elite v2 bottles and gold bars mission 5, sniping bot discord, pancakeswap bot prevention, uniswap sniper bot github, sniping bot bsc, not forgeting this recommended high score crypto sniper bot site and don't forget pancakeswap bot python, Pancakeswap bot, pancakeswap bot reddit, sniper bot discord, sniping bot fifa 22 web app, sniper bot crypto reddit, bsc sniper bot github, sniping bot discord, as well this useful high score crypto sniper bot forum for how to remove bot in telegram group, auto sniper bot fifa 22, dxsale sniper bot github, what does pancake bot do in discord, sniping bot fifa 22 discord, best sniper black ops 1, front run bot pancakeswap github, pancakeswap sniper bot telegram, See More @ Top Rated Agen Bola Forum 537999a
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:56 am    Post subject: Top How To Start A Business Tipsi Reply with quote

To the lady talking about short blog entry examples, short blog examples, how to start a cleaning business in texas, how to start a hotshot business in texas, which companies invest in startups, how to start a handyman business in california, I highly recommend this recommended business startups site or how to start a business in florida, how to start a business in florida with no money, how to start a business online with no money, best business startups 2022, how to run a small business blog, how to make a business in florida, and don't forget this best how to start a business blog alongside all business definition startup financing, small business blog ideas, how to start a business plan with no money, small scale business examples, new businesses to invest in 2020, example of personal blog website, as well as this best business startups url which is also great. Also have a look at this new small business blog tips and don't forget small business blog examples, how to start a business without money book, what are some blog topics, small ideas for business india, small ideas for online business, low cost ideas for business, and don't forget this updated small business blog details and don't forget ten small business startup ideas blog, startup business defined, how to start a business in florida llc, how to start a business with no money or experience, small business ideas for under 10000, how to start a business from home for ladies, not to mention high rated small business blog tips which is also worth a look. I also suggest this useful small business blog tips not to mention best business blogs uk, small ideas for business india, business startups for 10k, short blog examples, how to start a cleaning business in texas, what small business to start with 10k, alongside all this cool small business blog forum not to mention how to start a business without money start a business with your talent, what kind of business should i start with 10k, short blog bio examples, how to start a business in california book, business startups under 5000, how to start a business in texas with no money, and don't forget useful how to start a business forum which is also great. Finally, have a look at this updated how to start a business tips for good measure. Check more Great Business Startups Details eedfadc
prediksi angka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:36 pm    Post subject: Prediksi Angka Raja Semar 100 Pasaran Reply with quote

Raja Semar merupakan bandar togel terbesar dan terpercaya yang menjadi salah satu rekomendasi dari cabang semar group, kini Raja Semar hadir dengan memberikan prediksi togel yang dimana sangat di cari oleh banyak pecinta judi togel online.
Prediksi angka togel merupakan pencarian yang sangat sering di cari oleh para pecinta togel online, tidak hanya prediksi angka saja yang di cari tetapi angka tarung, colok jitu, serta pola tarung juga mencari pencarian prediksi yang banyak di sukai.
Raja Semar akan selalu memberi dan membagikan prediksi togel bagi seluruh member setia Raja Semar, salah satunya adalah prediksi angka togel keramat hk malam ini.

#rajasemar #semargroup #prediksiangkatogelkeramathkmalamini #prediksiangkatogelkeramatmalamini #prediksiangkatogelkeramat #prediksiangkatogel #prediksiangka #angkatogel #angkakeramat #angkatogelkeramat
Prediksi Angka Raja Semar Bandar Togel Online Yang Menyediakan Prediksi Angka Tarung, Colok Jitu, Serta Pola Tarung Terupdate Dan Akurat Yang Dapat Dimainkan Setiap Saat. Raja Semar 100 Pasaran WLA. #rajasemar
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:42 am    Post subject: New Accordion Details Reply with quote

To the man inquiring about hohner marchesa accordion, roland fr8x, djr accordion microphone, united accordion, yingjie accordion, roland fr1xb, I highly suggest this useful accordion deal or dino baffetti for sale, dise accordion, settimio soprani accordion, accordion price amazon, 120 bass accordion for sale, montanari accordion, on top of this high rated accordion item alongside all small accordion, starter accordion, 8 bass accordion, bandoneon vst, inicio gabbanelli accordion, accordion bellows, on top of this great accordion info which is also great. Also have a look at this top accordion info as well as 24 bass accordion, hohner arietta, accordion keyboard, acordeon hohner panther, accordion bass keys, musictech accordion, as well as this excellent accordion product and don't forget guitar center accordion, accordion guitar, la tosca accordion, roland accordion, accordion pickup, lindo accordion, not to mention best accordion model which is also worth a look. I also recommend this excellent accordion product and don't forget cajun accordion for sale craigslist, lindo accordion, 10 button accordion, melodiana accordion, hohner straps, pirate accordion, as well as this top rated accordion item as well as la burdina accordion, la tosca accordion, acordeon hohner panther, guerrini accordion for sale, small piano accordion, geraldo accordion, on top of excellent accordion item which is also great. Finally, have a look at this best accordion make for good measure. Check more Awesome Consulting Company TipsSite eedfadc
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:01 am    Post subject: New SEO Service Advice Reply with quote

To the guy talking about keyword link building,seo h1 h2 h3,buy 724ws backlink,seomofo,wix web design,profile link building sites,get more backlinks,dofollow profile creation sites list 2019,web 2.0 backlinks websites,google analytics backlinks,local maps seo,local business seo services,search engine optimisation agency,seo company,buy high quality backlinks,list of websites for backlinks,redirect backlinks,dofollow seo backlinks,forum backlinks list, I can vouch for this best website services for greater seo traffic for web design services,backlinks,magento web developer,seo services primelis,seo joomla,local search optimization,kwfinder,web marketing seo,article backlinks,website content writing services,css design awards,website development company,competitor keyword analysis,keyword backlinks,seo backlink profile,wordpress backlinks,seo backlinks explained,yoast seo pricing,pbn backlinks list,dental seo marketing,also. See More Best SEO Service Blog 518beed
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:40 am    Post subject: Useful Packaging Machine Info Reply with quote

For the guy asking about how to boost productivity jit, top loader system, automated packaging solutions, minimal parts changeover case packer, turnkey packaging solutions quebec, compact machine, automted filling machine, secondary packing machine montreal, top loader case packers, high quality e-commerce packaging, secondary packaging machines canada, flexible case packer, improving product visibility, local packaging solution, cardboard boxes side loaded, differentiate your products from the competition, packaging innovations 2023, side loader, canadian packaging machine integrators, I recommend this change case packer for canadian packaging machine, the internet of packaging the iop, understand safety requirements, intuitive beer packer, allen bradley hmis, local packaging machine, 24 pack beer automatic packing machine, protect product packaging machine, the production line, machine multi format beer carton, iop, packaging solutions, tertiary packaging machines montreal, packaging 2022, can packaging machine cardboard, real-time product tracking package, primary shelf ready packaging, case package, easy to use case packers, high quality e-commerce packaging, also. See More High Rated Packaging Machine Advice dfadc58
FrankJScott

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:28 am    Post subject: Best Law Firm Roseville San Diego Info Reply with quote

for the man talking about bronx injury lawyer, austin injury lawyers, southwest injury law, queens personal injury attorney, carrollwood personal injury lawyer, personal injury lawyer for car accident, I highly recommend this top rated personal injury law firm url or austin injury lawyers, milwaukee personal injury attorneys, wrongful death attorney bronx, the best personal injury lawyers, personal injury specialists, the best personal injury attorney, not to mention this high rated personal injury legal service link alongside all lawyers near me personal injury, new port richey personal injury attorney, personal injury car accident attorney, providence injury lawyer, maryland injury lawyer, personal injury attorney in manhattan, on top of this updated personal injury lawyer site which is also great. also have a look at this updated personal injury lawsuit link and don't forget atlanta injury attorney, hupy and abraham law firm, new port richey personal injury lawyer, bronx trucking accidents lawyer, lexington auto injury attorney, mesothelioma personal injury lawyers, alongside all this top rated personal injury legal service site not to mention personal lawyers near me, allstate finance, accident and injury lawyers near me, criminal injury lawyers, m and y personal injury lawyers, carrollwood personal injury lawyer, on top of excellent personal injury legal service info which is also worth a look. i also suggest this high rated personal injury lawyer info alongside all san francisco injury attorney, close car injury lawyer, personal injury defense lawyer, sidewalk accident lawyer bronx, state farm vehicle loans, personal injury lawyer staten island, as well as this great personal injury lawsuit details not to mention lawyer for personal injury, motorcycle accident lawyer long beach, car accidents attorney manhattan, boohoff law firm, accident law firm near me, top car accident attorney, as well as updated personal injury lawsuit tips alongside all attorney injury lawyers, san francisco injury lawyer, car accident property damage lawyer near me, accident and injury lawyers near me, the injury law firm of south florida, queens work injury lawyer, which is also great. finally, have a look at this top rated personal injury legal service link with statefarm car loan, pro bono car accident lawyers near me, top car accident attorney, united finance insurance, houston injury lawyers, allen allen allen & allen law firm, for good measure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ChimataMusic DB Forum Index -> Music Directors, Lyricists, and their Biographies All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: